Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 84)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Faizu, what beautiful analysis, it was superb, specially with detailed description of each and every scene, It was just excellent,  Really hope we get to see such more scenes.  But I really hope today Viren does not side his mother, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootNiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Faizu, what beautiful analysis, it was superb, specially with detailed description of each and every scene, It was just excellent,  Really hope we get to see such more scenes.  But I really hope today Viren does not side his mother, 

hope so if he support his mother then.........Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I wonder If CC is so worried about Viren and is stopping Nivi from going to VIren and taking care of him, Why doesn't she herself take care of him, Nivi helps him to change his clothes,  Helps him to eat,  gives his medication in time etc, Where is CC that time,  she should have been there is she is so bothered about her son, No she is not there, She just came to Nivi and started scolding her, Now she will approach Viren when he will get better and will be able to do things on her own, that time she will pretend to take care of him, Seriously she has no time for anyone her all time is spent in doing conspiracy against others,  so how is she to find time to look after her son

NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

U r right Dear, if he sides his mother,  CC will get another chance to insult Nivi and this will hurt Nivi,  which I will not be able to see,  I would prefer him not siding anyone in that case, Just say something that none of them will be hurt,  Lets see now today what happens, 

May be it happens he may tell CC that its him who told Nivi to get his food in the room, this way Nivi will also be saved and CC will not be angry,

VirMan_ArShi

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I wonder If CC is so worried about Viren and is stopping Nivi from going to VIren and taking care of him, Why doesn't she herself take care of him, Nivi helps him to change his clothes,  Helps him to eat,  gives his medication in time etc, Where is CC that time,  she should have been there is she is so bothered about her son, No she is not there, She just came to Nivi and started scolding her, Now she will approach Viren when he will get better and will be able to do things on her own, that time she will pretend to take care of him, Seriously she has no time for anyone her all time is spent in doing conspiracy against others,  so how is she to find time to look after her son

no cc wont do tat she is a lazy female . if she do some work ten her make-up will go of
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

VirMan_ArShi

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

no cc wont do tat she is a lazy female . if she do some work ten her make-up will go of
LOL[/QUOTE]
hahahahaha Preethi u r rightLOLLOL
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by doot

U r right Dear, if he sides his mother,  CC will get another chance to insult Nivi and this will hurt Nivi,  which I will not be able to see,  I would prefer him not siding anyone in that case, Just say something that none of them will be hurt,  Lets see now today what happens, 

May be it happens he may tell CC that its him who told Nivi to get his food in the room, this way Nivi will also be saved and CC will not be angry,

yes . 3 days he speak any word . i wanted him 2 do the same 2day
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

[/QUOTE]

LOL
hahahahaha Preethi u r rightLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

yes yaaaaaaaar i have never seen her working or helping others... only badmouthing badmouthing badmouthing................Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index