Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 79)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Dear I completely agree with all u have said, Ur analysis is so right, It was indeed a cute and sweeeet EPisode, Just can't get over Kinshuk, He was so good

Hey diya, thanks sweetie! I know, he's just amazing, I can't get over how cute he was...and he's doing SUCH a great job!! Neha too is doing fab! Im happy with the writers today 4 a change, the epi moved at a good pace too, if only the feeding scene was longer...Ohh we got the hot singlet again today I forgot to mention! Wink Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow Asma beautiful analysis about the scenes true even I loved the complete episode very much. Agree with you Kinshuk without words stole the episode with just his expressions. Today I liked Divya gesteres too but as far as she is concerned these gestures are temporary till her mother doesn't intervene and insigate her or Sid talking to Nivi (In birthday I was surprised how she let Sid talk with Nivi without getting jealous). Today even Sidya did good acting actually today I found little chemistry between themfor the first time in the emotional scene. I don't know whether everyone feel it or not but today I really find their acting good in that scene</font>

Hey rachu thanks 4 liking it jaan Hug I had to write out in the longest text message of my life and then copy it onto here LOL

I agree about sidya and DD. There was some chemistry there I felt for the first time and their acting was better too. It's odd but ever since her turn around character-wise, acting has been better too?! I agree also that it's probably temporary till HL fills her head!

There's just not enough words for kinshuk, he is just the bestest Hug

Edited by anjaani07 - 03 March 2011 at 1:04pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

**KANK** Groupbie
**KANK**
**KANK**

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
hi all !!!
i'm kanak.  i like ccbm, but now-a-days i like it more bcos of viren's transformation. i hope he realizes nivi's worth too.

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Aww thanx sakeena! Howre u jaan? Hug ok sweetie see u after the epi, I'm watching the epi on tv here...it's the divorce one from last wk!!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow Asma beautiful analysis about the scenes true even I loved the complete episode very much. Agree with you Kinshuk without words stole the episode with just his expressions. Today I liked Divya gesteres too but as far as she is concerned these gestures are temporary till her mother doesn't intervene and insigate her or Sid talking to Nivi (In birthday I was surprised how she let Sid talk with Nivi without getting jealous). Today even Sidya did good acting actually today I found little chemistry between themfor the first time in the emotional scene. I don't know whether everyone feel it or not but today I really find their acting good in that scene</font>

Hey rachu thanks 4 liking it jaan Hug I had to write out in the longest text message of my life and then copy it onto here LOL

I agree about sidya and DD. There was some chemistry there I felt for the first time and their acting was better too. It's odd but ever since her turn around character-wise, acting has been better too?! I agree also that it's probably temporary till HL fills her head!

There's just not enough words for kinshuk, he is just the bestest Hug
Agree with you asma there are no words to describe Kinshuk and even Neha did a mindblowing job today. But today in first scene when she was trying to become modest saying don't say like this I found little of proudiness or something which I didn't like it maybe I was just overthinking but at that part.

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Rachu, yep neha is doing really well too! I don't know sweetie, I didn't really feel that when I saw that part?

I can't wait til tomoro! When do u think the promo where nivi says the family r leaving will happen? Viren is recovering at jet speed (his usual speed setting!) and he looked fine in the promo so early nxt week?!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index