Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 58)

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
because when the pooja was going on see saw him on the stirs with guilt filed eyes .. dadi  asked the pundit to keep his voice low as viren does not like pooja and he will be listening to his fav  music. viren felt bad and went to his room. nivi followed adn peaked in she saw him off the music and he turned and saw her.
 and so yes when he woke up he saw the music was already on i think it was nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
infact he woke up with the sound of the music .. then he smiled and went out where the pooja scene took place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

hey did any of you see it or was my imagination that viren touched nivi hand slightly when she was giving him water

Yes Dear he did touch her when she was giving him water, I went and checked the Video again to confirm, U r  right and not ur imagination, Hey it was such a cute scene,  Oh my God, He touched her
pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
the fact that he is letting her change his shirt and feed him his soup means shes finally getting through to him

diyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
i just hope  ccbm creatives dont mess it up .. they are finally getting it right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

i just hope  ccbm creatives dont mess it up .. they are finally getting it right

U r right Hina,  This change is sooo good, and we are all so happy with this small and cute scenes of Nivren,  Hope we get to see much more of these scenes, I really want Nivren, Hope CC does not do anything this time, she realises Nivi is the right girl for her son, 

..Sakeena..

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
CCBM is BORING me...Sleepy....Hw can YD undergo such transformation in ONE day.....ShockedShocked......n she is YET to accept her own Bahu VD???LOL
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

i have an  important job interview i dont know how i will give it as i could be distracted with what will viren say to nivi after seeing her peak through the door.
 the precap still has to come

Hi Hina Hey dont worry Dear am sure u will do well in ur interview,  Just be confident about it, Yes u r right, I want to know what Viren will tell Nivi after he sees her near the door ,  DInt know what they show in the precap but we will surely get to know about in 2morrow's Episode, and Yes did u notice HL,  This lady will never change,  she is crossing her limits now,

Hi Hina,
All the best for ur interview.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index