Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 19)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sana dear... u 've given a detailed update... Smile
waiting 4 last part update...

No ashly u r the super updater..and i'm waiting for ur updates.....i just done it when i saw it.....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Sana, lovely update. Thanks.

Ashly dear love reading ur updates as well.

Gosh, this track is moving sooo fast.

ashred12FrozenRainanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

The last part….....

Nivi gave the collage to viren that she made for viren…But viren said that he needs rest and dont takes the gift..and CC agrees with that..Nivi sad……and DS consoles NT dadi and all the other sharmas…. And DS told that viren is safe only bcz of nivi's koshish,love and all….YD praised abt nivi..i'm proud abt that nivi is my bahu…HL giving strange expressions….Nivi so touched….

And waiting for  updates from ashly dear……

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..Gita97KinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by niviren

I don't know if CC will ever be proud to have nivi as daughter-in-law.

Divya was happy, but HL showed signs of jealousy. Now may see HL brainwashing Divya.
True Sana Viren did crime he got punishment by getting humilated in front of whole family and left alone not once but 4 times, met with the accident where he became more dependant on them. Now Nivi will leave him (even if for some time). I really want them to realise how much they are important to each other. Their relation is not just bound by responsibility or hatred but love.

ashred12FrozenRain_Namita_Gita97

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

I was watching the end of "Sasural Genda Phool", where Eshaan tells Suhana that "aab tum pooir tarhase meri ho gayi ho"

When will we hear Viren tell nivi this.

ashred12FrozenRainanjaani07_Namita_

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren

I don't know if CC will ever be proud to have nivi as daughter-in-law.

Divya was happy, but HL showed signs of jealousy. Now may see HL brainwashing Divya.
True Sana Viren did crime he got punishment by getting humilated in front of whole family and left alone not once but 4 times, met with the accident where he became more dependant on them. Now Nivi will leave him (even if for some time). I really want them to realise how much they are important to each other. Their relation is not just bound by responsibility or hatred but love.
Ya Rach, Nivi needs to move past responsibility and Viren past hatred. Then we can see them love each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Ok girls..now running to watch ccbm on tv....and waiting for ashly's updates.....it's become a routine in my life even though i watched it...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Part1-

Nivi brings dadaji's meds. Operation not yet over. Doc comes out later, tells operation successful. But refuse to let any1 meet him atm as he is under anaestacia. He says they can take him tmrw.

('medical confusions'.)

He praises Bs' blood donation n leaves. Bs says we shudnt meet him till he wakes up. He is angry with us 4 past few days, we shudnt increase his tension.

('.dadaji, its not days, its yrs'.)

Nivi takes permission to stay for any help. Bs tells to see dat no tension is caused n all leaves.

All reach back home, sees d decorated hall n cake. Bs says all changed in one moment. Vd sends him to room with sid. All except Vd n Cc leaves.

Cc is crying tons, Cc is feeling 4 viren's wounds. Cc is worried if he did it on purpose. Vd consoles her.

('.this lady is really confusing'.no idea wen her mother side is winning')

Nivi near viren, holds his hand. Viren starts paining. Nivi runs n presses emergency switch, doc comes. Checks n says he's fine n leaves. Viren normal now.

Very late night...

Nivi still watching viren. She brings blanket n puts on him wen he shivers. She remembers ilu sticker scene. Den d scene wer he said abt taking her in his arms (wen she was worried seeing d ticket).

Sad version of tu hi saathi playing in bg.

Viren coughs, nivi brings water. But he is back to sleep mode.

Later a nurse comes n checks d machines. Nivi asks n she says its routine check.

Coming up-nivi brings her gift but viren looks away saying I'm tired want to rest.

Edited by ashred12 - 02 March 2011 at 7:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7vids08Shayafangmann2010VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index