Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 145)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hiya Mahi, ur right actually, i totally forgot!! Sorry sweetie, my bad lolzz! How did ur midterms go? Good i hope?

My thoughts on today's epi are on pg.139 i think. Let me know what u think. How're u anyways? It's 1.30 am here, was tryin to write a new nivren scene but am falling asleep so might carry on tomorro!

I miss CCBM so much on the weekends, wish it was on in the weekends too...

Heeh di, it's okay! I mean we met only once before I disappeared! But well my midterms went good thus far. I have spring break this upcoming week and then back to school and two delayed midterms once I return (so not excited for that). But other than that everything is fine. I will go read your thoughts and come back! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Mahii!!!HugOMG I haven't spoke to you in ages!!! Missed you so much sis!!! awww!! 

Asma Di!! Aww bless you Di you should go to sleep now Di, if your very tired. x

OMGGG Anisha dii!!! I haven't spoken to you in forever!! I know!! I missed you too di!! 
Argh but now you are offline! Boo! Hope to speak to you soon!

anjaani07

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Sorry Anisha was on call. Good night sweetie, talk to you tomorrow.

Btw Asma, I am also a fan of HP and Twilight series (Books) and I watch all version of CSI, metalist, and Vampire's Diaries. Big smile We have more in common other than CCBM.

Edited by gmann2010 - 04 March 2011 at 8:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3anjaani07

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Heyyyy girlss!!! 
Soooo princess Mahi is baackk!!! I haven't been on the thread in what seems like forever and now that I'm back, I barely recognize any familiars. All these new NivReniacs on the thread. Well that's awesome! For the people that I haven't met before, hi!!! I'm Mahi :) {cough first person to originally start the NivRen threads cough] heeh. And to those who I know, heyyy! :) So I don't know who is here right now and who isn't but OMG!! I saw today's episode of CCBM and ughh I was soo happy!!! The CTs have finally brought back my sincere, soft hearted Viren! Gosh, he seems so ... just no words. I am so happy to have our old Viren back. The good guy. Nivi deserves a good (and normal) husband and now hopefully Viren will change and with his change, he will be a decent and sincere guy and he will truly be the Viren that we used to think of him as... the perfect husband. Mujhe ummeed nahin hai that it will happen that quickly but with time, I truly believe that the Viren we know, love and once fought each other for, will emerge.

ANYWAYS.. it is sooo great to be back on the thread. I truly missed my dis!!

Hi Mahi Hug, how r u sweetie? Missed you. How was your exams? Hope to see you regularly now.

Btw girls, we are about to reach this thread limit too. Any takers to open the new thread?

Oh my it is my pyaari Ketty di! Kaise hain aap? I am doing great!!! Midterms are over (for the most part) and they went well. I have spring break this upcoming week and then two exams once I return to university but other than that everything is perfectly fine! And hopefully I will be more regular on the forum! Oh do you girls still conference call? Gosh, this is the first I have spoken to you on the forum since I saw you in person.. sooo weird heeh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dootgmann2010anjaani07

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Btw Asma, I am also a fan of HP and Twilight series (Books) and I watch all version of CSI, metalist, and Vampire's Diaries. Big smile We have more in common other than CCBM.

You know that Ekta's show Pyaar ki ek kahani is based off Vampire's Dairies the series on CW? Like I heard that there will be two brothers who will have loved the same girl and then another girl generations later will look like their first love or something. It's weird to think of an Indian Vampire heeh.

gmann2010anjaani07

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Oh my it is my pyaari Ketty di! Kaise hain aap? I am doing great!!! Midterms are over (for the most part) and they went well. I have spring break this upcoming week and then two exams once I return to university but other than that everything is perfectly fine! And hopefully I will be more regular on the forum! Oh do you girls still conference call? Gosh, this is the first I have spoken to you on the forum since I saw you in person.. sooo weird heeh.

Yeah this is the first time we are talking on forum after we met. Good that ur spring break is coming up. Hey sweetie could you please open a new thread if you have time, this one is going to over soon and you haven't open one in a while so.

mahix3anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

You know that Ekta's show Pyaar ki ek kahani is based off Vampire's Dairies the series on CW? Like I heard that there will be two brothers who will have loved the same girl and then another girl generations later will look like their first love or something. It's weird to think of an Indian Vampire heeh.

Ketty, Mahi, i love the Vampire Diaries, it's awesome!! I havnt seen the indian version tho...would be odd, i mean, who would play Damon?!WinkLOL

Ketty its so good that we have more in common lolzzHug

gmann2010

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

OK jaans, it's been nice chatting to u but it's after 3am here and im falling asleep so will log off now!

I have some ideas for a title for the new nivren thread if anyone needs to make one in a hurry!

Nivren - kyu pyaar se hai inkaar... (this was Nivi originally but now Viren!)
Nivren - kab kaise hoga pyaar ka izhaar...
Nivren - ghazab prem ki ek ajab kahani (my fave!)

Anyways, take care, see u tomoro and sweet nivren dreams xx

Edited by anjaani07 - 04 March 2011 at 8:39pm

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index