Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 138)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Woww Aneesha lovely analysis jaan . loveddd it . amaiznggg seiosulyy . waise Hiii jaan Hu r u ?

Moniiii!!! Hug Heyyy sis!!!
Awww thank you soo much jaan, I was just reading your analysis and OMGi have no words to describe how AMAZING it was!! well done sweetie i loved everything you wrote its awesome!!!
I'm fine sis, how are you??? x x
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

he act with his eyz ..and thatz just wawoo ...Embarrassed

True say jaan!!! I agree awwwwww blessss him!!! 
Soo how is everything going??
-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Hi evry1 how r u all

This week ccbm has just been unbelievably amazing all thanx to kinshuks wonderfully beautiful eyes his expressions and obviously his cute and hotness.

Today we can see that viren feels appreciated wen at the bt. He was the only person de family cared bout now his needs and wants wer fulfilled befor evry1 elses.

Im glad viren stopped cc from badmouthing nivi poor viren couldn't see her getting shouted out but didn't want 2 show it but atleast he showed some sign of caring.

After a long time we got 2 see him wid de flute awwwwwwwww so sweet poor baby cudnt play it. Wen he was in de room looking at nivi wid dose adorable eyes he looks sooooooooooooooooooo cute.  He acted so childish wen he was lookin at her and playing wid his flute.

Seing him in dose tears made my eyes water. He was crying i cant see tears in his eyes (awwww). You can see his feelings from his sparkly eyes.

The promo was just so so so so so cuteeee he got caught red handed eating (lol) he looked so embarrassed but so sweet cute n hot at the same time.

Kinshuk just looked realy hot 2day no one absolutely no 1 can beat his record of hotness. Huh im lost in kinny land. Gonna hav the sweetest dreams of him after 2days ep not just 2days but de whole weeks his performance was just too good 2 describe. He is just so amazing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveVirMan_ArShiAnisha_91NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Jafrin!!! AMAZING analysis sis!!! you absolutely smashed it!!! I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have said. and omg so true me too can't see tears in his eyes. I felt terrible!! Cry

OMG i can't wait till Monday now  wanna see that scene badly lol x x
-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Heyyy Jafrin!!! AMAZING analysis sis!!! you absolutely smashed it!!! I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have said. and omg so true me too can't see tears in his eyes. I felt terrible!! Cry

OMG i can't wait till Monday now  wanna see that scene badly lol x x
thanx anisha
by de way luvd ur analysis
i 2 cant wait 4 monday will be a really cut ep

Anisha_91

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@anisha Ohhhh Anisha jaan I m f9 . Oh Thanxxx dear fr lovngg my thoughts . It realyy kind of u .

@sakeena awwww It's okk jaan , Will wait till tomm .

@jafrina Hiii dear hu r u ? Yes jaan dis week's epi were awosome n all thanxx 2 ct's n Kinshuk . Kinny just stole whole week . he was 2 hottt 2dy n d last scene was awosome n kinny's tears made me cry . Ters in his eyes were enough 2 make me cry . I 2 can't see Kinny in tears n pain .It hurts "sigh"

@ALL

Okk Gals now hav 2 leave . Bye GN n SD lovv u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Awww Okayy Moni take care sis, Have sweet Kinnu filled dreams, Love you sis take care mwah x x x

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index