Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 134)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Resh.....

Hey  girls can I ask u all something,  Do u all think that the CTs have read our comments and the comments Simran sent to stop the torture on Nivi and give us back our Nivren scenes,  Do u think they considered our request and are giving us all what we wanted, Or its just my imagination,  Can u imagine till last week he was so rude to Nivi and now he is showing all his eyes full of love for her,  So means the CT read our comments and are now considering our wish, 

This in a way will help the TRP also to go high

creatives have decreased the negativity to a great level....... they have changed Pratap and YD dadi...... and Viren is also changing......... I think they are giving us what we want.......... they have read the comments here for sure...........

U r right Dear, they have surely read our comments thats why we are getting what we wanted,  WOnder when will HL and CC change,  hope it happens soo, But I have no patience for DIvya to become negative,  I want her to be her loving and caring wife and also a caring sister,  It would be great to see her like that
but if everything goes on well, what will remain in the show...or they are planning to wind it up...seems so..

yes I agree withu, But at least everything should go well with Nivren and Sidya, there are many more things to be solved like Raj mentioned, Yash getting into bad company,  Bhuvan's murder mystry solved, JAAL true colours,  all these have to be shown, But  not seperate Nivren at any cost they have to remain happy couple and support each other, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Yes Raj u r right,  Hope they continue with this now and get our Nivi and Viren closer and make them ever happy maried couple,  Just love them a lot

Yes Diya, I too hope the CT's make nivi and viren a happy couple. I love them toooooooooooooooooooo much

Oh and plus I can capture more such pictures Wink

Edited by niviren - 04 March 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@vandipai - I think they are trying to improve trps........ they would be trying to get Nivren back and open a new track.......... I feel CC and HL will be kept as negative....... and it is not hard for the
creatives to create some other track........ in  TAM rating  which was published today CCBM is in 21st position.......... it has improved and hopefully next week it will go even higher...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
 Yes Raj I think they will not do that again, because they saw how unhappy we were with that track,  Now we are happy we got back what we wanted,  Now its time they solve Bhuvan's murder, and prove KS innocent and show JAAL true colours to the Family just as u mentioned

Resh.....NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Yes Raj u r right,  Hope they continue with this now and get our Nivi and Viren closer and make them ever happy maried couple,  Just love them a lot

Yes Diya, I too hope the CT's make nivi and viren a happy couple. I love them toooooooooooooooooooo much

Oh and plus I can capture more such pictures Wink

Oh Raj more Pics of course Dear why Not, Would love to see them

Resh.....NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

@vandipai - I think they are trying to improve trps........ they would be trying to get Nivren back and open a new track.......... I feel CC and HL will be kept as negative....... and it is not hard for the
creatives to create some other track........ in  TAM rating  which was published today CCBM is in 21st position.......... it has improved and hopefully next week it will go even higher...........

Yes Dear u r right,  CC and HL will remain negative only,

But with the present track the ratings will go high am sure,  because we are gettin gback our favorite Jodi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Yes Raj I think they will not do that again, because they saw how unhappy we were with that track,  Now we are happy we got back what we wanted,  Now its time they solve Bhuvan's murder, and prove KS innocent and show JAAL true colours to the Family just as u mentioned

And I am totally with you on this line u wrote -
But  not separate Nivren at any cost they have to remain happy couple and support each other

They can have their plots but not separate nivi-viren ever.

Resh.....diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

And I am totally with you on this line u wrote -
But  not separate Nivren at any cost they have to remain happy couple and support each other

They can have their plots but not separate nivi-viren ever.

Yes Raj,  I would never want to see them seperate, But I dont think this will happen,  because the CT have understood that we are unhappy with their seperation,

Resh.....NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index