Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 133)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Oh Raj its more than enough,  OH thanks soooo much, I am just loving them soooo much,  I just cant stop admiring his innocent expressions,  I really love him tooooooooooooo much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.......Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey  girls can I ask u all something,  Do u all think that the CTs have read our comments and the comments Simran sent to stop the torture on Nivi and give us back our Nivren scenes,  Do u think they considered our request and are giving us all what we wanted, Or its just my imagination,  Can u imagine till last week he was so rude to Nivi and now he is showing all his eyes full of love for her,  So means the CT read our comments and are now considering our wish, 

This in a way will help the TRP also to go high

creatives have decreased the negativity to a great level....... they have changed Pratap and YD dadi...... and Viren is also changing......... I think they are giving us what we want.......... they have read the comments here for sure...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Resh.....diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Hey  girls can I ask u all something,  Do u all think that the CTs have read our comments and the comments Simran sent to stop the torture on Nivi and give us back our Nivren scenes,  Do u think they considered our request and are giving us all what we wanted, Or its just my imagination,  Can u imagine till last week he was so rude to Nivi and now he is showing all his eyes full of love for her,  So means the CT read our comments and are now considering our wish, 

creatives have decreased the negativity to a great level....... they have changed Pratap and YD dadi...... and Viren is also changing......... I think they are giving us what we want.......... they have read the comments here for sure...........

U r right Dear, they have surely read our comments thats why we are getting what we wanted,  WOnder when will HL and CC change,  hope it happens soo, But I have no patience for DIvya to become negative,  I want her to be her loving and caring wife and also a caring sister,  It would be great to see her like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

If they have, then i hope they keep on reading our comments

Resh.....diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Originally posted by niviren

oh ohhhh ohh .sakeena dead ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too dead......... Raj is creating lot of dead bodies here.........Smile

..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yes Raj u r right,  Hope they continue with this now and get our Nivi and Viren closer and make them ever happy maried couple,  Just love them a lot

Resh.....NiViren-Raj

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

U r right Dear, they have surely read our comments thats why we are getting what we wanted,  WOnder when will HL and CC change,  hope it happens soo, But I have no patience for DIvya to become negative,  I want her to be her loving and caring wife and also a caring sister,  It would be great to see her like that
but if everything goes on well, what will remain in the show...or they are planning to wind it up...seems so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index