Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 117)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

i think d CTs read d posts abt kinshuk's childhood pics n found abt d most fav ones...coz d 2 they used r d most popular ones...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh i remembered one moreEmbarrassed

By Standing up for him during the Divorce fiasco and making his family realise that he indeed is wounded and is in pain.. She openly said that DS had promised to help her.. After whatever she said nobody from his family said anything against him coz she made them realise their mistake(without pointing fingers) which they had conveniently forgotten... They were only seeing his bad deeds and they too forgot about the good memories/moments...

Oh i think she should make a collage for the family tooLOL
Agree again Sneha wow you made it so clear yep they were small but significant efforts of Nivi to make family realize where they went wrong. Actually it was not shown properly that DS and YD were pondering over it therefore made the next part looked so disconnected only if they showed the scene where DS and YD were actually thinking where they went worng we wouldn't felt it as sudden change in attitude. Only person whose attitude can never change is Chanchal she is not at all moved by Nivi's gestures to exactly know what she should do to make Viren realize she loves him rather she is dragging him away from her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010NiViren-Raj

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

i think d CTs read d posts abt kinshuk's childhood pics n found abt d most fav ones...coz d 2 they used r d most popular ones...LOL

ya d pics were so cute Embarrassed 

Shayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Thank you girls for liking my post. Yes ketty and Rachu totally agree these small gestures make a lot of difference. 

Infact if i go back and think, this is the thing about Nivi that i and many were attracted to. I mean she was always and will always be a simple, sweet girl.. Earlier the situation was such that we lost patience and expected some big gestures from her. But thats not in her nature. She makes small but heart touching gestures. Firstly did not leave his side, did not get discouraged by his rejection, kept showing him love and affection, stood by him in front of both families. Her actions were never loud and are not meant to be... I am loving the current track. Though we may not see the passion we used to see earlier for few more episodes but it would certainly be a must watch track... 

Yes I agree. Nivi has gone through a lot of pain, which has made her strong, which she herself never realized.
The only person viren has ever shown his true self is Nivi, and thus Nivi knows him more than his family, i would say more than his mother. 
Her loving gestures - Few days back when i was watching some previous episodes and remembered the scenes where even with small gesture she would make the person relieve of tension.

Shayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Thank you girls for liking my post. Yes ketty and Rachu totally agree these small gestures make a lot of difference. 

Infact if i go back and think, this is the thing about Nivi that i and many were attracted to. I mean she was always and will always be a simple, sweet girl.. Earlier the situation was such that we lost patience and expected some big gestures from her. But thats not in her nature. She makes small but heart touching gestures. Firstly did not leave his side, did not get discouraged by his rejection, kept showing him love and affection, stood by him in front of both families. Her actions were never loud and are not meant to be... I am loving the current track. Though we may not see the passion we used to see earlier for few more episodes but it would certainly be a must watch track... 
Actually in a way both Nivi and Viren are similar in applying their tactics. Viren always stood by her side despite her rejection and past with Sid, always showed patience with her till he won her heart, Kept on making her realize how much he loves her, support her in front of family and always protected her honor (Any ideal and loving husband would do that for his wife), stand by her during her NT dadi's operation but all these things were done with wrong intentions and behind that real motive was to harm Sid via her. But it was his these efforts which made Nivi believe in him and his goodness. Both never imposed themselves on eachother.

Vase dekha jaye ab asli Jung Saas-Bahu aur Sasur-Damad ke beech hai. Saas ko lagta hai uski Bahu uske bete ke kaabil nahi hai aur Sasur ko lagta hai unka Damaad unki beti ke kabil nahi hai. Bahu ne to apni kaablyat saabit kar di (saas samje na samje ab damaad ki baari hai).

Shayafanashred12NiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
The more i think about it RAchu i realise that they did not spoil Nivi;s character sketch but they let her down in our eyes(for some of her dialogues) coz they did not direct the scenes well. Like u said if they had shown a scene like that between DS and YD after her lecture during divorce fiasco, we would have loved it more. 

Instead of viewers having to argue with each other about Nivi and Viren's stand and to prove where, when and who is right(sighting different situations), it should be shown in show itself through proper direction...I dont know but they are sure in a hurry coz i cant believe the directors/script writers who have done such a fab job till now suddenly sucked with this track...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010VirMan_ArShiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Actually in a way both Nivi and Viren are similar in applying their tactics. Viren always stood by her side despite her rejection and past with Sid, always showed patience with her till he won her heart, Kept on making her realize how much he loves her, support her in front of family and always protected her honor (Any ideal and loving husband would do that for his wife), stand by her during her NT dadi's operation but all these things were done with wrong intentions and behind that real motive was to harm Sid via her. But it was his these efforts which made Nivi believe in him and his goodness. Both never imposed themselves on eachother.

Vase dekha jaye ab asli Jung Saas-Bahu aur Sasur-Damad ke beech hai. Saas ko lagta hai uski Bahu uske bete ke kaabil nahi hai aur Sasur ko lagta hai unka Damaad unki beti ke kabil nahi hai. Bahu ne to apni kaablyat saabit kar di (saas samje na samje ab damaad ki baari hai).

LOL u have pointed out more similarities in their situations than we thought about till now..

For a change would love to see Sasur-Damad Jung. Saas bahu ka to chalta hi rehta hai har shows mein...

gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
rachu...loved ur angle of saas-bahu n sasur-damad jung...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index