Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 116)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I agree Sneha it was Nivi's small gestures that he could see the love his family have for him and it's her effort only that family understand they need to show their love to Viren in order to get him back in their life. I actually liked the points small but beautiful gestures. This actually shows Viren just needed these small gestures to understand the love of his family and he is getting close to family. I actually liked precap scene where she take food for him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafanFrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Sana for update I really loved it thanks a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Sneha awesome post. Loved it. Yes small gestures sometimes to magic and that what is happening over here. Viren is changing himself but he needed to be shown that everyone is with him, loves him and cares for him, without that it is not possible for a person to change himself. Biggest support Nivi has shown by not leaving him after knowing that he was the stalker, and her believe in his goodness. Right now whole Sood family is with Viren, but no one believed that he is good when they came to know that Viren was behind everything that happened to Nivi. So now if they see something good in him, credit definitely goes to Nivi. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaShayafanSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Oh i remembered one moreEmbarrassed

By Standing up for him during the Divorce fiasco and making his family realise that he indeed is wounded and is in pain.. She openly said that DS had promised to help her.. After whatever she said nobody from his family said anything against him coz she made them realise their mistake(without pointing fingers) which they had conveniently forgotten... They were only seeing his bad deeds and they too forgot about the good memories/moments...

Oh i think she should make a collage for the family tooLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010SofnaNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Precap link if anyone is looking for. Don't know if it's already posted.

http://hd-links.info/youtube.php?id=3tkGQ-GFsZ4

Thanks so much for the link.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
hi sana, snehu, ketty, sakeena, raj n all others...
finally i'm back at home n now torturing my laptop n net to load d video fast...Big smile

sana dear..now u too r superupdater Smile...hope ur xms went well...i hope we'll get new scenes fm u dis weekend....

thanx ketty 4 d link....i'm gonna watch it first...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi sana, snehu, ketty, sakeena, raj n all others...
finally i'm back at home n now torturing my laptop n net to load d video fast...Big smile

sana dear..now u too r superupdater Smile...hope ur xms went well...i hope we'll get new scenes fm u dis weekend....

thanx ketty 4 d link....i'm gonna watch it first...Smile
Hi Ashly Hug, how r u sweetie? waiting for your view on today's episode. Here is the little better quality of precap.

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=448700

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thank you girls for liking my post. Yes ketty and Rachu totally agree these small gestures make a lot of difference. 

Infact if i go back and think, this is the thing about Nivi that i and many were attracted to. I mean she was always and will always be a simple, sweet girl.. Earlier the situation was such that we lost patience and expected some big gestures from her. But thats not in her nature. She makes small but heart touching gestures. Firstly did not leave his side, did not get discouraged by his rejection, kept showing him love and affection, stood by him in front of both families. Her actions were never loud and are not meant to be... I am loving the current track. Though we may not see the passion we used to see earlier for few more episodes but it would certainly be a must watch track... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010VirMan_ArShiashred12SofnaNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index