Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 113)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Rachu I m sure family will realize Viren's importance n their mistake as well n they wil apolizise 2 Viren 2 once they gets reunited . I  mean we will get wht U r wanting in d reunion scene . I m sure .

As far as trust on Viren is concerned , i m sure Ct's left all d tracks of bhuvan's death , KS innocence n now new track of yash , all dis thngs will b sorted out by Viren only once Nivi will leave d sood house .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Omg thanx sakeena jaan Hug im on a late lunch so it was nice reading it! Can't wait to watch the epi!

I'm a bit worried from comments about ccbm ending...I hope not, wat will I do??!

Hey My asma jaan hu r u dear ? Hug . So sorry for ur lappy . I know It's disgusting when somethng like tht happen Angry 

Oh missed u so much . Yest we didn't talk even once Cry Hu r u jaan ?

No dear CCBM is not ending . Nt at all . As Far as TL is concerned ,there was nt any story left n Ekta had some prob wid SP so they decided 2 end it . But RS hav very frendly relation wid SP  so as Kinshuk ( touchwood ) So relazzjaan n enjoyy .

Oh 2dy Kinshuk made me cry jaan Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanx sakeena..
I feel so miserable on missing such a lovely epi live..

Sana.. Waiting 4 ur analysis-update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by anjaani07

Omg thanx sakeena jaan Hug im on a late lunch so it was nice reading it! Can't wait to watch the epi!

I'm a bit worried from comments about ccbm ending...I hope not, wat will I do??!

Hey My asma jaan hu r u dear ? Hug . So sorry for ur lappy . I know It's disgusting when somethng like tht happen Angry 

Oh missed u so much . Yest we didn't talk even once Cry Hu r u jaan ?

No dear CCBM is not ending . Nt at all . As Far as TL is concerned ,there was nt any story left n Ekta had some prob wid SP so they decided 2 end it . But RS hav very frendly relation wid SP  so as Kinshuk ( touchwood ) So relazzjaan n enjoyy .

Oh 2dy Kinshuk made me cry jaan Cry
Thanks Moni I think it happens. Actually normally when we think now no story is left a new track start here we can see many tracks unfinished but doesn't know going to finish or left in between.
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey ashleyy hu r u jaan ? HugHug 

awwww It's okk Jaan . frm monday u would b there naa . Will misss ur live update . ."hugsssss"

@ALL Okk Gals me leavngg . On;y 9 mins 2 go for d show . Will b back later on night . Can'tt waitt 2 watch on TV . n Gals Plzzz u all 2 run 2 watcH IT ON TV plzzzz . lovv u all Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Ok girls i'm back...and i'll be updating today's episode on the behalf of ashly dear....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Ok girls i'm back...and i'll be updating today's episode on the behalf of ashly dear....

Thanks hun !! Waiting for the first part update, I wanna know what Viren says to CC when she is taunting Nivi, because that scene was cut in Dhruvie's video.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

On the behalf of ashly I'm giving today's update…I tried to give a detail update..if something missing in this update pls forgive me…)-

Part 1

Viren came downstairs and held towards DT (looking handsome in black shirt..Wink)…

nandu asked him to take the breakfast….Bt Viren asked nandu that whether others had  breakfast or not….

Nandu—no they will take later…and VD said that first serve for u bcz u have to take ur medicines….

Then Viren asked abt today's dish….nandu said anda burji(something like that…I heard this name for the first name…and my hindi is so poor..LOL)

And viren tensed…today is Thursday…and why r u making this dish…If dadima came to know abt this she will be angry…

Nandu—No..dadima herself told me to make this dish…and she told that today onwards make dishes according to ur taste….Viren so touched….

He asked nandu to bring breakfast to his room…and nandu nods to him…..viren walks from there and stops by hearing CC's voice…

Now precap scene…chanchal asks nivi…Where r u going…Nivi replies…Viren ke pass….it's the time for his food….(Argg CCAngry….hate her…Angry).CC told to nivi that My son is not handicapped and he can take his food by himself and he don't need ur help..and u never missed any situation to bring him into this situation..and only bcz of his good luck he is safe now…and stay away from him…..

viren calls Maa..(haihai…so cuteBig smile)…CC becomes so happy to see viren..

and calls viren….and asked him..r u ok..and did u need anything….

Viren(wearing yellow shoes again…Tongue)—Haa…but I have no hope that u can give to me what I want……

CC tensed..No viren I'll give u what u want..pls tell me what u want….

Viren(looking like a kid)—Haa..I need peace…Bas kijiye..Bahut Ho gaya….

CC shocked..Nivi stares at him…And chand nandu brings juice for viren….

Viren—I'm not hungry….ye khana waapas le javo(nivi worried)…Shocked..CC try to calm  down viren bt he left from there..CC gave an evil look to nivi and left from there….Angry.

Yash-NT dadi scene….dadi asked  abt HL's remarks abt yash..and yash making excuses….dadi asked him…HL ne kya dekha tumare pass..

And Yash replied that it's  abt a  watch which had been given by my friend to use for sometime…and dadi starts advicing yash…

HL comes to sood house..VD talks with HL and nivi serves tea to her..Then CC comes…HL asks abt viren's health to CC….

Then CC answers in a strange manner looking at nivi…What I said ab that….I don't have an answer with me..(Argg CCAngry…testing my patience again…Angry)

VD smells something bad..and told that he is better now and doctors said that he recovering fastly..and all r bcz of nivi..she take care of him very well….HL jealous…(she never going to change…suffering from jealousy syndromeSmile)……DD surprised by seeing HL and asked abt why r u coming here so early in the morning…Then HL told that in home all r worried abt viren's health so I came here to ask abt his health……HL asked VD to give her the permission to take DD for one day to her maayka..VD gives the permission….all r happy….CC makes her face….

Sidya romance…DD telling sid.. I'm going with maa..and pls take care of urself and etc…etc….Sid becomes romantic and nok-jok between sidya….(sorry… I can't explain more abt sidya scene..i'm not happy…I want to see nivren's romanceConfused)…..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7tamushigmann2010puviniashred12anjubalaxaviaradiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index