Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 11)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hi girls...how r u all.......according to the new star plus article viren will change soon and realise abt his family's importance...and nivi will decide to leave the sood house after viren and his family solves all the problems btw them....I'm happy abt nivi's decision...a small seperation track is necessary in nivren's relation to find its real depth..Or i think viren will confess abt his love for nivi to stop her......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

heheh we all pagalz for him ...how r u janu ..chalo Viren toh humko hug nahii karega ..hum ek dosre ko hug karle .Hug
[/QUOTE]

LOLZZ no doubt we're all pagal 4 the guy LOL I'm good sweetie, just waitin 4 the new epi...tum kasi ho?

Of course jaan, biig hug HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989anjaani07ashred12

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I agree with u all a small seperation is necessary, But am worried what What if CC plays her game and tries to seperate Nivren,  that will not be good then, Viren will suffer a lot, I would Viren confess his love in front of all and say that no one would dare to seperate them,  not even CC, Hope CC does not try to seperate them it will be just too bad

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi girls...how r u all.......according to the new star plus article viren will change soon and realise abt his family's importance...and nivi will decide to leave the sood house after viren and his family solves all the problems btw them....I'm happy abt nivi's decision...a small seperation track is necessary in nivren's relation to find its real depth..Or i think viren will confess abt his love for nivi to stop her......

Hi Sana, how're u?Hug

I haven't seen the article yet sweetie (is there a link?) but from what u sed i think it makes sense and it seems that the story is progressing that way....Viren might confess his love and stop Nivi from leaving or he might let her go and then we'll see his tadap for her, it really depends on how fast the CT's want to get nivren back together. It just seems like they are rushing everything to get to somewhere else, i'm not sure what that is tho, whether its the nivren separation track, the nivren love track or to something new completely? There are so many things they need to still clear up...I wonder if they even think of them?!

Edited by anjaani07 - 02 March 2011 at 5:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Goodmorning girls how are you sweethearts I read the article as we know Nivi is very stobborn and I am happy that she took this decision for the first time she thinked about herself. I really wish Nivi should not stop like this but I want little separation because till now Viren did everything in hatred towards Sid and Nivi did in love and responsibility towards Divya and Sood family. No one did anything for eachother due to love so this separation will let them feel their love which they already do and Viren will try to woo her with true love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveanjaani07ashred12..Sakeena..Gita97NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index