Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 102)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by doot

hey guys i am back

hi sweets..... congo on becomin a goldie... Party
let's have a  party...wat say? 

tans nandini dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by friendforall

Oh Nandini thats so sweet of u to consider my OS as ur Birthday Gift,  am really happy,  I really dont know what made me write this OS yesterday and post it to u,  may we have an unknown connection  thats why unknowingly I sent u the OS,  may be lost sisters of lost birth.  Beechari huwi behnein

i knowwww such telepathy Day Dreaming high 5 on dat diya... btw shall i call D?
yup we'r indeed long lost twin sisters LOL big hug on dat note Hug

U r right Dear,  Of course u can call me D,  why not,  Yes Dear we are surely long lost twin sisters,  Hug
A big hug for u my Dear, 
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

your story is really nice,superb,fantabulous,mindblowing diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks so much Dear, am happy that u all liked my Story, really will try to write more
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

your story is really nice,superb,fantabulous,mindblowing diyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks so much Dear, am happy that u all liked my Story, really will try to write more

congrats
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niviren

I am jst waiting to see what happens today.
The waiting is so long, but once the serial starts it ends so fast.
Today is friday, and then there is a long waiting till Monday.

I agree with  u Raj,  Just cant wait for today's Episode,  Want to see what happens today, and Its sad today its Friday. We have to wait for Monday now,  Hope they dont stop in an interesting scene and make us wait till Monday

me too. i just hope they stop on something that will make us wonder/ worry till monday.
first of all we are not able to stop thinking about CCBM and then we they stop at a interesting point that will be just too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hey it's Nivi's brthday today.
I am hoping for a good episode. More of Nivi-Viren today.
pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
so true today should be one of the best ones

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Hey it's Nivi's brthday today.
I am hoping for a good episode. More of Nivi-Viren today.

Yes Dear, hope so.  We  have to see it now,  hope we are all happy and smiling by the end of the episode,  I want a nice Episode, But I have a feeling we will not be disappointed at the end of the episode and we all will be clapping our hand like this by the end of the EpisodeClap Clap

pipicat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index