Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey  girls can I ask u all something,  Do u all think that the CTs have read our comments and the comments Simran sent to stop the torture on Nivi and give us back our Nivren scenes,  Do u think they considered our request and are giving us all what we wanted, Or its just my imagination,  Can u imagine till last week he was so rude to Nivi and now he is showing all his eyes full of love for her,  So means the CT read our comments and are now considering our wish, 

This in a way will help the TRP also to go high

creatives have decreased the negativity to a great level....... they have changed Pratap and YD dadi...... and Viren is also changing......... I think they are giving us what we want.......... they have read the comments here for sure...........

oh ohhhh ohh .sakeena dead ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Resh.....

creatives have decreased the negativity to a great level....... they have changed Pratap and YD dadi...... and Viren is also changing......... I think they are giving us what we want.......... they have read the comments here for sure...........

U r right Dear, they have surely read our comments thats why we are getting what we wanted,  WOnder when will HL and CC change,  hope it happens soo, But I have no patience for DIvya to become negative,  I want her to be her loving and caring wife and also a caring sister,  It would be great to see her like that
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Resh.....

If they have, then i hope they keep on reading our comments
Resh..... thumbnail
Originally posted by: EijazKhanMyJaan

oh ohhhh ohh .sakeena dead ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too dead......... Raj is creating lot of dead bodies here.........😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes Raj u r right,  Hope they continue with this now and get our Nivi and Viren closer and make them ever happy maried couple,  Just love them a lot
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U r right Dear, they have surely read our comments thats why we are getting what we wanted,  WOnder when will HL and CC change,  hope it happens soo, But I have no patience for DIvya to become negative,  I want her to be her loving and caring wife and also a caring sister,  It would be great to see her like that

but if everything goes on well, what will remain in the show...or they are planning to wind it up...seems so..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandipai

but if everything goes on well, what will remain in the show...or they are planning to wind it up...seems so..

yes I agree withu, But at least everything should go well with Nivren and Sidya, there are many more things to be solved like Raj mentioned, Yash getting into bad company,  Bhuvan's murder mystry solved, JAAL true colours,  all these have to be shown, But  not seperate Nivren at any cost they have to remain happy couple and support each other, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Raj u r right,  Hope they continue with this now and get our Nivi and Viren closer and make them ever happy maried couple,  Just love them a lot

Yes Diya, I too hope the CT's make nivi and viren a happy couple. I love them toooooooooooooooooooo much

Oh and plus I can capture more such pictures 😉

Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
Resh..... thumbnail
@vandipai - I think they are trying to improve trps........ they would be trying to get Nivren back and open a new track.......... I feel CC and HL will be kept as negative....... and it is not hard for the
creatives to create some other track........ in  TAM rating  which was published today CCBM is in 21st position.......... it has improved and hopefully next week it will go even higher...........