Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
D, pls call me nadz  😉

@eijaz, (wat should i call u angel? sorry i'v forgottn ur name)
thank god u agree with me.. im not deridin dem but its like somebody pricking my eye whenever i see dem. sorry but i dont like their actin, it luks really plastic...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

D, pls call me nadz  😉

thank god u agree with me.. im not deridin dem but its like somebody pricking my eye whenever i see dem. sorry but i dont like their actin, it luks really plastic...

OK Nadz will call u that only as u wish.  😊
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Reshma how r u jaanu,  hey r u right, Even I noticed this, I thought I was mstaken and saw it several times but felt yes he wanted to kiss her, But he controlled himself,  It was an excellent scene,

diya my sweetheart ....love you......I wanted to confirm it.............I am jumping up and down....... then he was really going to kiss her!!!!...... yesterday I had totally missed it....... today I saw the episode again and noticed it ...... since then I was not having peace of mind........ but now I am on cloud 9.........😊 😊
ahh moniiiiiii meriii jaaaaaaaaaan superbbbbbbbbbbb analysis januuuuuuuuu..and yaa Kinshu just waz awsm ..he showed his best.usual.....👍🏼
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys, I have a question.
Viren was able to see his birthday gift kept at the back in the closet.
But where is the valentine gift nivi bought for viren. Nivi had kept it in the same closet.
I wanted to see viren open the valentine gift too.

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

D, pls call me nadz  😉

ahahha lolz so true ...i'm sakeena...😳
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Resh.....

diya my sweetheart ....love you......I wanted to confirm it.............I am jumping up and down....... then he was really going to kiss her!!!!...... yesterday I had totally missed it....... today I saw the episode again and noticed it ...... since then I was not having peace of mind........ but now I am on cloud 9.........😊 😊

yes u all are right. u could see on viren's face that how much he wanted to go close to nivi and kiss her.
BIackSwan thumbnail

hi sweeties........ I just want a clarification from all of you........ I don't know whether you have
already discussed it or not........ in yesterday's episode when nivi was helping viren wear his
red shirt, I felt as if Viren was going to kiss nivi.......at first I hadn't noticed but when I saw the scene again and again I reallly felt he was going to kiss her......... I wanted to be sure.....😉 ..... pls help............😉

holy moly ur soooooooooooo rite.... i had to watch da epi again closely to catch dis
awww viren......................... kiss her kiss her...😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

U r right Dear, even i was in doubt but saw the video several times to confirm it, Even I felt the same as if he he was wanting to kiss her,  How I wish he did kiss her, it would be so good😍
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: EijazKhanMyJaan

ahahha lolz so true ...i'm sakeena...😳

ola sakeena... 🤗  send me a tight slap if i forget ur name next time ok?!?!