NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx hina for d info on precap scene..
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Sakeena how are you what are you doing.

me ok ..nothing janu just Chilling ..what abut u ..😉
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi dears.. I've a bad news.. I'm stuck at work till 8pm, meaning i can reach home by 10pm only n i'll completely miss d show *crying*.. *heartbroken*..
I'm sorry i cant give my update.. I hope sana n sakeena 'll give today's update..
Ashly it's ok we will give u updates no problem. Today I saw TAM rating it is going down and SBB and SBS are also not covering and the pase of track is also scaring me. It's not Viren's and Family's pace. It's Sidya love pase that is actually scaring me. They are just moving everything with jet speed.
TAM ratings.

I think this is partly because of the videos leaking out early as there are videos of other serials also which are leaking.

Guys please watch CCBM on TV.

Partly I feel the CCBM team need to work hard. I don't know but i feel they need to get the nivi-viren magic back soon.

Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

me ok ..nothing janu just Chilling ..what abut u ..😉
Was watching the serial and was actually surprised at sudden transformation of family. It looks like Viren accident created havoc in their minds and they suddenly realized his importance in their life. Till last week DM who was not making Karela for him suddenly changed her menu just for Viren.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Was watching the serial and was actually surprised at sudden transformation of family. It looks like Viren accident created havoc in their minds and they suddenly realized his importance in their life. Till last week DM who was not making Karela for him suddenly changed her menu just for Viren.

wawoo u watched todayz epi ...so nice ..how waz it ...yaa and viren also feeling guilty ...i thnk ab sab theek hoga...😃
Originally posted by niviren

TAM ratings.

I think this is partly because of the videos leaking out early as there are videos of other serials also which are leaking.

Guys please watch CCBM on TV.

Partly I feel the CCBM team need to work hard. I don't know but i feel they need to get the nivi-viren magic back soon.

Hey goodmorning whose else video's are also leaking other main reason may be worldcup. If leakage is happenning to other's serial too that means SP needs to take a strict actions. This is actually endangering Trp's.
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

wawoo u watched todayz epi ...so nice ..how waz it ...yaa and viren also feeling guilty ...i thnk ab sab theek hoga...😃
Yep even I think so but don't know what they are going to show.
Hi girls!! Im just sneaking a peek on IF at work lolzz, hope ur all good? 🤗

Aww ahsly, sorry to hear that sweetie!! I kno how u feel as I have to wait around 4 ages to watch the epi whenever I'm at work!! Will miss ur updates jaan xx
Hey Asma how are you sweety I am happy to see you here so what are u doing