Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: doot

yes yaar i want tem to do more soaps 2gether

niviren wats ur name

Raj
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Preethi yes he has d most expressive eyes๐Ÿ˜ณ he is d bestttttttttttttttttttttt ๐Ÿค—
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niviren

Well guys every time u see nivi-viren, the love for them just keeps on growing.
KM and Neha chemistry is just wonderful ๐Ÿ˜

U r right Dear, such amazing Chemistry, its just wonderful, Just feel like looking at them and admiring them,  Can't get enough of them,  I just like to watch them, and when they look at each other they actually get a glow on their faces,  this shows how much Nivren love each other, But now when r they going to confess their love to each other๐Ÿ˜ I am waiting so much
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Remember the saying "Taali ek haat se nahi bajti"

Same goes with Niv-Viren. KM naturally is a very good actor, with such expressive eyes.
But if Neha would not have been good at acting skills we would not have liked the pair.

But Neha has proved to an equal match for KM, and given us this wonderful and magical nivi-viren.

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes neha's acting is increasing day by day
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Raj and Preethy, I completely agree with u, Both compliment each other a lot,  its their amazing chemistry  that bring us the magic,  which we love so much,  Its a real pleasure to watch them,  Just love them so much
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

yes neha's acting is increasing day by day

She is looking more beautiful to day by day.
The problem is I cant keep my eyes of KM and Neha when watching the show and miss the other characters reaction.
So have to watch again to see the other characters reaction in the same frame as nivi-viren. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj and Preethy, I completely agree with u, Both compliment each other a lot,  its their amazing chemistry  that bring us the magic,  which we love so much,  Its a real pleasure to watch them,  Just love them so much

Yes Diya,

And it is very rare that u get to see such magic which gets hold of you and makes it difficult to come out.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: niviren

Yes Diya,

And it is very rare that u get to see such magic which gets hold of you and makes it difficult to come out.

Absolutely true Raj, I have never been in love with any other Jodi so much as I am with Nivren,  they just keep me glued to my seat, I just cannot miss any Episode,  I just love watching them,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Absolutely true Raj, I have never been in love with any other Jodi so much as I am with Nivren,  they just keep me glued to my seat, I just cannot miss any Episode,  I just love watching them,

This may sound weird. But when CCBM comes at 8pm, I just close the door of my room and lock it so that no one disturbs me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ