Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

U r absolutely right  MOni Dear,  U r right, 
Ok Moni Dear wish u a veryGood Night and sweet dreams,  Dream of Kinny and may u always dream of him and he always come in ur dream,, 

Love u loads Dear, C U tomorrow for another rocking episode

Hey Diya how are you and moni main aayi aur tu ja rahi hai chal koi baat nahi bye and good night
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg 2days epi was so cute all de nivren moments wer just unbeleivable.
kinshuks performance wow i dont hav words 2 praise it. jo bhi kaho kum par jayega.
he was just over the top im still lost in that ep i cant get his face of my mind.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone!! Hope ur all on the same floating cloud im on after todays epi!! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to post my analysis cos my laptop got a virus but I decided I had to after watching the epi (OMG nivren!!) so I'm using my phone!! Thank god for the iPhone lolzz!!

I had to watch the epi on my phone but I was able to hook it to the TV so I got to see all of Viren's cute baccha expressions clearly yaay!!

Ok firstly, I liked the way DS says that it will take viren some time to forget and forgive. YD surprises me when she says 'humme maaf karne mein' which means she knows they have made mistakes too! I suppose this is the new and improved YD and I'm glad to see it. The sidya scene was nice, I liked how she is supporting him & reassuring him and it's clear how much Sid loves Viren.

Ok now moving on to the BEST parts of the epi and the BEST thing about the epi - Viren and Nivren!! OMG they were just amazing to watch and SOO cuuute!! And Viren!! Aww his cuute expressions just melt my heart....

So the clothes changing scene...it was just so cute and sweet and beautiful! Viren tries to change his top himself but in too much pain (aww poor sweetu, it was horrible when he was making those noises of pain!) and then nivi comes in and after a bit of cute zid and sweet daat from nivi we get to see nivi changing him into his hot red tee! This scene was just so sweet, the way Viren just keeps looking at her is so cute, his eyes r full of love and almost a sense of disbelief ke how can she be this nice to me! There's so many unspoken things btwn them in the looks they share...and does he move closer to smell her hair when she bends forward or was that just my over-active imagination...hai it was so romantic, I had to remember to breathe!!

Next came feeding him soup and meds...Viren is getting things he wud hav loved nivi to do for him in the past except now he can't show her how much he loves her for it although he's feeling it very much... I wish the soup scene was longer, it was very cute and his expressions were just the cutest ever! When she's giving his meds he holds her hand on the water glass aww...then she tucks him in and moves to the sofa...Viren looks at her side of the bed so sadly and then quickly closes his eyes when she looks over. It's
so sweet how he opens them again n looks at her after she lies down!! Dude, it's so clear u love her lol!

Pooja scene next morning. Viren wakes up to the sound of music playing and smiles happily, he looks amazingly hot (I had to say it!) n goes out to see family doing pooja. He looks miffed that they left him out till he hears YD say it's for his peace and happiness...sweet confusion on sweet face... She also tells the pandit to speak quietly as her grandson duznt like pooja & is listening to music!! Viren looks suprised and moved and then there's a cute exchange of looks where Viren looks n then nivi looks at him but neither look at the same time! He thinks is this all 4 me and then goes back to his room & looking guilty and extremely cute he switches the music off and nivi sees and they look at each other...end of epi!

I loved today's epi! It was just so sweet to see the way they are and there are so many unsaid things, I know that it won't be long before we get our amazing nivren back whether there is separation in btwn or not it will be beautiful, I just pray the CT's don't mess it up!!

Kinshuk...what can I even say?! Amazing, mind-blowing and just the cutest
person I've ever seen and another epi where no words are needed & he stole the show!! He's just so expressive it's a pleasure to watch and I watched over and over!!

The pre-cap, oy hoy I think CC will get a few sharp words from her son about speaking to his darling wife that way!! She totally deserves it lolzz, and how hot does Viren look...ok me drifting off too kinny land...

Ok I can't believe I wrote SO much on my phone LOL...Viren ka jadoo!! Hope u liked :)Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear I completely agree with all u have said, Ur analysis is so right,  It was indeed a cute and sweeeet EPisode, Just can't get over Kinshuk, He was so good
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Asma beautiful analysis about the scenes true even I loved the complete episode very much. Agree with you Kinshuk without words stole the episode with just his expressions. Today I liked Divya gesteres too but as far as she is concerned these gestures are temporary till her mother doesn't intervene and insigate her or Sid talking to Nivi (In birthday I was surprised how she let Sid talk with Nivi without getting jealous). Today even Sidya did good acting actually today I found little chemistry between them for the first time in the emotional scene. I don't know whether everyone feel it or not but today I really find their acting good in that scene Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Dear I completely agree with all u have said, Ur analysis is so right, It was indeed a cute and sweeeet EPisode, Just can't get over Kinshuk, He was so good

Hey diya, thanks sweetie! I know, he's just amazing, I can't get over how cute he was...and he's doing SUCH a great job!! Neha too is doing fab! Im happy with the writers today 4 a change, the epi moved at a good pace too, if only the feeding scene was longer...Ohh we got the hot singlet again today I forgot to mention! 😉 😳
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wow Asma beautiful analysis about the scenes true even I loved the complete episode very much. Agree with you Kinshuk without words stole the episode with just his expressions. Today I liked Divya gesteres too but as far as she is concerned these gestures are temporary till her mother doesn't intervene and insigate her or Sid talking to Nivi (In birthday I was surprised how she let Sid talk with Nivi without getting jealous). Today even Sidya did good acting actually today I found little chemistry between themfor the first time in the emotional scene. I don't know whether everyone feel it or not but today I really find their acting good in that scene</font>

Hey rachu thanks 4 liking it jaan 🤗 I had to write out in the longest text message of my life and then copy it onto here 😆

I agree about sidya and DD. There was some chemistry there I felt for the first time and their acting was better too. It's odd but ever since her turn around character-wise, acting has been better too?! I agree also that it's probably temporary till HL fills her head!

There's just not enough words for kinshuk, he is just the bestest 🤗Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
ahhhhhhhhh finally am home 😊
beautiful analysis Asma jaan...ahhhh u know me ganna watch it now ..i missed it on tv ..so hav to watch on net..and frm all updatez,analaysis  .i just felt it waz 2short epi u all feel da same ...!!! uFFF i'm so exciting for the epi ..c u all aftr 30min ...😉
**KANK** thumbnail
hi all !!!
i'm kanak.  i like ccbm, but now-a-days i like it more bcos of viren's transformation. i hope he realizes nivi's worth too.