Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 loved where she helps viren out and he just looks ta her... and  when she goes to sleep on the sofa. you could read his eyes eh so badly want her to sleep on bed. but i dont really like teh music they play w henever nivi deos something for viren it's too spokey. they should stick to their original theme music of nivren
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pipicat

loved where she helps viren out and he just looks ta her... and  when she goes to sleep on the sofa. you could read his eyes eh so badly want her to sleep on bed. but i dont really like teh music they play w henever nivi deos something for viren it's too spokey. they should stick to their original theme music of nivren

U r right Dear,  I just love the way he looks at her,  it looks so cute and nice,  They both looked so nice, I felt sad for Viren when Nivi went on the Sofa, His expressions were so sad,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
@pipicat  Hey Dear can I know ur name please
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: friendforall

Today's Video is out here is the link

http://www.indian-series.com/3_chand-chupa-baadal-mein/

thanks a lot i will post it in the first page
ooh thanks Diya for da link ..and thanks Hina for da small update...
pipicat thumbnail
i have an  important job interview i dont know how i will give it as i could be distracted with what will viren say to nivi after seeing her peak through the door.
 the precap still has to come
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot what is name of the website from which  u got the video
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

i have an  important job interview i dont know how i will give it as i could be distracted with what will viren say to nivi after seeing her peak through the door.
 the precap still has to come

Hi Hina Hey dont worry Dear am sure u will do well in ur interview,  Just be confident about it, Yes u r right, I want to know what Viren will tell Nivi after he sees her near the door ,  DInt know what they show in the precap but we will surely get to know about in 2morrow's Episode, and Yes did u notice HL,  This lady will never change,  she is crossing her limits now,
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
pipicat thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hi Hina Hey dont worry Dear am sure u will do well in ur interview,  Just be confident about it, Yes u r right, I want to know what Viren will tell Nivi after he sees her near the door ,  DInt know what they show in the precap but we will surely get to know about in 2morrow's Episode, and Yes did u notice HL,  This lady will never change,  she is crossing her limits now,

yes even cc has chances of changing but this lady NO ... her husband should giver her a tight slap... remember the movie hum app kay hain kon even in that the mamoo had to give a tight slap to the mammi to strengthen her out
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

thanks a lot what is name of the website from which  u got the video

I actually just copy and pasted the link and posted it, I have no Idea about the Website,  As Ashly posts the link I have saved it and check it here only so got the new Video, Am sorry dear I really dont know the Website. U just copy and past this link on ur Browser and it will come