Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Asma Di!!! Awww Thank you sooo much Di!!! ðŸ¤—Its okay Di don't worry.

Sakeena ðŸ¤—Awww thanks jaan Jazakhallah khair ðŸ˜‰

Racchuu LMAO so tru very unrealistic indeed but khair kya kare at least Viren is back home and is fine and also, HE is feeling bad about everything aww bless him x

I know he has been feeling bad from the time he confessed his mistake but first he showed attitude so what every one is going to throw him out and nothing happened like that but with Nivi's acceptance he started feeling bad for her, then when DS reputation was at stake he realized what he was going to do, then in Divorce scene he was cornered by every person and given good piece of mind. If I think actually he was literally bash by others from the beginning of the show before wedding Chanchal always did the honor, during wedding confrontation or after wedding it was always YD and chanchal alternatively.
Moni jaan ..tc ..lUV U ..sweet kinshu dreams ..But i want naughty viren dreams .. Hehe ..Shaba khair ..bye😳
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Monii nahi sis i also am happy that he is back and even i felt suffocated seeing our Viren in such state and deffo the oxygen mask looked extremely suffocating and horrible, arrrggghh i've experienced it an it was like mega suffocating lol. Okayyy sweetie good night sweet Kinnu dreams love you sis x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EijazKhanMyJaan

awww u2 sweeti..So whatz goin on :-)

Nothing much sweetie!!! Just in Viren land hehehe as usual. I'm talking you guys and doing my chemistry lab report x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I know he has been feeling bad from the time he confessed his mistake but first he showed attitude so what every one is going to throw him out and nothing happened like that but with Nivi's acceptance he started feeling bad for her, then when DS reputation was at stake he realized what he was going to do, then in Divorce scene he was cornered by every person and given good piece of mind. If I think actually he was literally bash by others from the beginning of the show before wedding Chanchal always did the honor, during wedding confrontation or after wedding it was always YD and chanchal alternatively.

Aaah Rachu i completely agree with you. He felt bad ever since then. Loved the way you said this. And poor Viren its like he wasn't a part of the family despite being one. Rachu i don't want CC to just suddenly change and become good, i want her to repent x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Everyoneeeee!!!

How are youuu?
I've had such a crap day ... But the episode was AWESOMEE!!!!!
But the bad news is that I can't write my verdict today, since I have to do Neha's VM! ..
So in away, it's good and bad!

BUT OH, WHAT AN EPISODE!!
Aaaah, finally, dreams are coming true, that finally, Nivi today held Viren's hand, and the eyelock(s)!!!
Oh gosh, there's soooo much I could say, but I can't!!
NEHA NEHA NEHA!!
MARDAALA!!

Oh guys, thank you sooooooooooooo much for LOVING the introductions!!!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOO MUCH!!! 🤗
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OH GUYS, SO WHO WANTS TO SEEE NEHA ON BHOLI SI SURAT? 😉

han Anisha jaan ..oh gud..Yaar kinshu k Dunya mein hum sab khogye uff Sach mein aaj se kiNshu k nam maIn raKti hon magician kinshuk.😊
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Faiiizuuu!!! Heyyy babay sis!!!!

Awww its okay jaan will miss it loadz though but its fine Neha's VM is also important na. 

OMG i so wanna see it so much!! 
Faizu janu hi kesh ho pagli ..aww so sad thatz mean no anlaysis today oh koi bat nai itz ok janu🤗