Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I cant view the epi😔 so can someone give a quick update once they've watched it plzz?!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey rachu, im good sweetie, how're u?!🤗

I just read the article too and one sentence which stuck with me was: 'There will be a huge change in his behavior towards Nivedita' Now i know these articles are sometimes misleading but i really just want to see Viren behaving normally towards Nivi for a change. Doesn't even have to be ultra sweet like he was to her before but just normal y'know? So i'm hoping that part is right!!

About separation, i think ur right rachu, it's needed but i think if it does happen it'll be a short one.

Viren never behaved rudely towards Nivi unless she said something. He always reacted to her actions. Even if we see MP track whatever steps Viren took were always reactions of Nivi's actions. I mean whenever Nivi did something for Sid or related to Sid he reacted. He did crime against Nivi but everytime they were reactions of the actions. Because at that time his intentions were not good or genuine towards Nivi so her every rejection raise Viren's anger towards her and he feels his plan is backfiring so react fiercely toward her without realizing he is committing crime.
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I cant view the epi😔 so can someone give a quick update once they've watched it plzz?!

http://www.indian-series.com/3_chand-chupa-baadal-mein/6875_episode-181-part1.html
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the link, just cant see the Episode
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faizuu, AMAZING intro love everything you wrote. Its perfect thank you sweetie for the new thread x 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow simply amzing i love it i read all your post it feel  so good to read them  please add me in your NivRenia  please
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good evening everyone.

Well acc. to the new article, Nivi is going to leave him after bringing the family together. Should be interesting to watch the two yearning. CC will be the only problem
anjaani07 thumbnail
Viren never behaved rudely towards Nivi unless she said something. He always reacted to her actions. Even if we see MP track whatever steps Viren took were always reactions of Nivi's actions. I mean whenever Nivi did something for Sid or related to Sid he reacted. He did crime against Nivi but everytime they were reactions of the actions. Because at that time his intentions were not good or genuine towards Nivi so her every rejection raise Viren's anger towards her and he feels his plan is backfiring so react fiercely toward her without realizing he is committing crime.

You are right actually Rach, he's always reacted to her actions rather than be rude to her intentionally. I'm just being impatient cos i want to see some nice scenes btwn them but i know that's a while off yet and really, I do want everything to happen properly and not get rushed or missed out. You know yesterday, i was thinking later that why didn't they show the morning of Viren's bday and what he did before he left the house? Did anyone wish him? How was he with Nivi after what happened the day before? They just missed all that out completely?!😕

Sakeena sweetie, thanks for the link but it just doesn't let me view for some reason, the page stays blank. It's ok, i'll wait 4 ashly's update.
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya gorgeous nivrenians.... i cant wait to watch tonite's epi.....😍

diya, did u write any new os's???
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiya gorgeous nivrenians.... i cant wait to watch tonite's epi.....😍

diya, did u write any new os's???

Hi Nadz (i hope i got ur name right sweetie!) How're u? I'm looking forward to the epi too!!

I havn't written anything new since the scenes i wrote on Sunday sorry jaan! I've got a few ideas but just havn't had the time!