Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Fabulous dear...fabulouss u told urself nt gud writer hmm lier..u wrote so amazing nd starting ws supervvvπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌreally yaar..nd sadhna's and riddhima's entry wow nyce ha..luvd dere bonding.. nd sid's entry so kool yaarrr😳😳😳luvd both gals.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰pls pm me alws dear plzzzzzzzz😊😊😊
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Continue it soon!!! It's very lovely and well written!!!!

Please do pm me when u update!!!! Thanks!!!!
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Part 2

Hey Guys thank you so much for reading my ff and leaving your comments πŸ€—they mean a lot to me, I wil reply back invidually next time as i didnt have time due to assignments 🀒

Riddhima was still rumbling on with herself she was furious 😑 at Sid for calling her mam and not even saying Sorry to her properly she didnt notice that there was a pin drop silence in the room, and Sadhna was trying to get her attention but ridhima being ridhima started blasting at her for taking sid's side instead of her's when we hear a voice from behind.

Person: excuse me mam can you plz quiten down
hearing the word mam riddhima's temper raised more any one who was looking at her this pecise moment can see she was going to explode like an hot air baloon.
riddhima: tumhe is batameez nai kaha hoga mujhe mam bolne ki liye 😑 tumhare paas akal nahi hain cant you see i am an intern here
Sid: riddhima soch samaj ke bolo yeh sir hain
riddhima: mein tumse baat nahi karein hoon and you call anybody sir or mam tum jaisa pagal insaan meine aaj tak nahi dekha
Sid(mumbling to himself) non stop express bolte jaate hain, gussa to har waqt nak me rehta hain aur pagal mujhe bolte hain churail kai ke
riddhima: jo kuch kehna hain uncha kaho kurdiyon jaise kya chup chap bolra hain. actually tu ladke jaise hi dikhta hain apne hair kabhi dekhe hain πŸ˜†
Sid: oi mere hairstyle me mat ja yeh aaj kal ka fashion hain tuj jaise churail kya samajhe ge
riddhima: tu ne mujhe churail bulaya mein tere batameeze us waqt se bardasht karein hoon tujhe mein nahi choro ge.
she looks around and see's some drinks on the table picks up a bottle and spills it over sid, Sadhna wasnt expecting this neither was sid or the rest of the interns, this provokes sid's anger and they both start fighting (imagine the scene in kuch kuch hota hain when srk and kajol fight at the basketball court the fight between sr was in the same manner 😳)Sadhna and some girls hold riddhima from one side while the guys hold sid and sir stands in the middle who had enough of this nonsense now
Sir: aap dono yaha interns hain aur i would expect better behaiviour from you lot, but you are behaving worse then a bunch of kids you have come here to treat paitents not take each others lives and you miss I am dr armaan malik the head of interns, I was calling you mam to treat you with respect, after i finish the briefing your both heading towards dr shashank gupta's office do i make myself clear
both sr Nod there heads.

while on the other part of mumbai we see a girl waiting outside collage with few of her friends she was upset

girl1: tu itna upset kyuin hain akshara
akshara: puch mat varsha ma mujhe soniya ki birthday party me nahi jane dere tujhe pata hai woh kitna worry karte hain aur un ko sirif alekh mein barosa hain aur vo lalu abhi tak collage nahi poncha
varsha: akshara tu bilkul aunty mein gaye hain tu itna upset kyuin hore hain yaar tujhe alekh ki adat pata hain woh ponchta hoga
Soniya: shatan ka naam liya aur woh hazar hogya
alekh: oi ladkiyo mere se tameez se pesh aya karo after all i am the most handsome bachlor in the crew aur mein tum logo se baat sirif katra hoon aur ladke tum logo se baag te hain πŸ˜†
akshara: very funny tum pehele se late hoon ab jalde karon mein tumhe party ki details baad mein batoge if were late what will the teacher say she might kick us out of the class
alekh: chalo rajshri aunty 🀣
varsha, Soniya, alekh start laughing
akshara: tera yeh joke kitna sara wah hain tu aik num ka lalu hain aur mere ma, bauji, tuj pe kitna vishwas kyuin karte hain mein nahi jante
alekh: kyuin ke mein hoon e cool aab mein apne barein mein description dena shuru karoon tum log jal ke raag ho jao ge mere doston 🀣party mein I will bring my best friend natik singhaniya wo tomorow hi us se apne study's complete kar ke ara hain
akshara: hoga aik number ka angreez wanna be aur is lalu ka dost hain zaroor lalu hoga aur mujhe har waqt kehta rehta hain mein iske best friend hoon jhota magar us angreez wanna be se milna hoga.πŸ˜†

Promo: Naksh meet in the party, SR are taken to dr shashank gupta's office will riddhima be saved because she is his daughter, sadhna talks to riddhima about the guy she loved how he rejected her flashes of alekh are shown.

Ok guys here is the next part plz leave your comments and give me your true opinions criticisim is welcome and naksh fans dont worry natik will be introduced in next part as i have thought of his entry but havnt penned it down yet 😳 and as for salekh they will meet soon but have a mystry connected towards them.

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwww lovely & cute update.....bt very short.....
Battamez & chudail is bck on ur ff.....lol their fighting was very funny & cute too.....btw tato guy yape kaha se aa gayaa???alek is akshara's fnd here???n i always like akashar n barsha's 4ndship.....they r too cute togather.....

Continue soon & plzz dnt take so much time to update it..........
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really dear fabulous chapter...i loved tht fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†omg and dialogues are so fabClap🀣🀣🀣🀣 mast hai and your turning points are too amazingg dearClapClapClapClapmy alekh camee wowow u given him dat type of role which he perfctly suits hyaaeeee😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳"most handsome bachelor" yess he is❀️❀️ love him alott...his dialouges r wonderful.....nd aksho supervvv soo cute nd sweet nice intro of alekh-akshara...... naitik's entry waiting...
                                 nd dying to see the suspense nd mysterious story of saalekh...😳😳😳😳😳😳soon gv me yaar....jst cant wait...luv dis point of story tooClapClapClapClapClapClapUPDATE SOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owowowowo watta awesome update finnallly akshii camee..ma angel..!😍 i can't wait for promo mariam update it asp..thanks for d pm...!superbb jobb..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyy

nyc part

thnx 4 d pm

Veena
sonia1000 thumbnail
Hey nice part .I like SR nokjhok . continue soon n PLZ this time don't make it too late
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part mariam plz write next part soon
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 updateπŸ‘love SR
the precap looks even more interesting
thankzzz 4 pm
waitinf 4 xt