India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The original Geet- My take

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I feel somewhere within all the replacements of actors on screen, creative heads, and writers, the real Geet has been gone someplace. The love story of Maan and Geet has faded away by this whole replacements. Miss Swati Pandey and her amazing writing skills.

Tired of the current track, decided to watch old episode and stumbled upon where Geet realizes that she has some sort of feelings for Maan.

After watching the scene, the flashbacks, the music and the performance, I could easily make out that our Geet has been faded away some place. Don't get me wrong, Maan and Geet are still there, but the flavor that was shown when they were falling in love has been gone away.

Now, I see Geet as just a soap opera, not the Geet that we fell for, rushed to get home to watch the episodes online and then watch them again in repeat modes. Watch one scene millions of times, drool, make topics. Somewhere this has been lost. and it has nothing to do with what is going off screen ( read marriages) but rather what is going on in  the creative mind.

It's my plea to CV's of Geet - please give us our Geet back, get Swati Pandey back. Work out your differences. Not everyone can easily fit into the minds of viewers that way Dadi did. I remember when Dadi got changed, we were so angry, but then we accepted Anjuji as our Dadi and now that I look back, she is amazing as Dadi and would never want her to be changed. We are slowly trying to accept the new Dev and miss the old Dev alot. Sasha, NT , all the main characters are replaced by AA , and we are sort of trying to accept that. but what about Maan and Geet? Why are their characters being changed? We just want Maan and Geet back, the one we fell in love..

Guys, see this and tell me, do you feel our Geet has been faded away?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPGirn--Dia--maankigeet4ever* ~ Roshni ~ *thesaint148Echoesofpassionshe_ratchetkuhu18.Kiran.shaliSilentsoulnanditasinghroseinbloomblackb28Infinitedreams

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
JennyHug
very rarely i see u post ...& when u do , u are loud, clear & oh so right! Love u ...

Exactly ...there may be various reasons we first started to watch Geet....but to almost all of us the thing that made us from viewers to loyal admirers is the Uniqueness & Originality of the approach, the treatment to a very known plight that women do suffer..we saw, read ..knew of. The love story too that enfolded has no match to it ...its unlike what we see in anyother show. Actors who literary made us feel the characters..not just watch them ....to us Maan & Geet are as alive & breathing as we..if not why do their emotions move us so much we laugh, we cry ..we fight.

It has been a beautiful journey ... its sad but yes the charm has faded...its not so unpredictable anymore..worse not bankable anymore..Bankable i say coz look at Dadi..is she the same Dadi we could bet on will get Maan to fall for Geet..No. Now some of us hate this Dadi for hurting Maan & Geet.
Dadi is but just a start..the article that has us nail biting since it has been posted scares me for Maan.

Thank you for reminding me of the 'golden days'...pray we get them back again...

Edited by nanditasingh - 01 March 2011 at 4:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliroseinbloomInfinitedreamsJennyPenny

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with ur point
Infact i have made a post about this
I have included all contact info of endemol, 4lions, swati pandey, sbs, TB
with telephne numbers!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1627550

I really think this is the LAST WAY to save the show by getting the original team back!
We fans NEED to FIGHT!
Or else PH wont even take this into consideration!!

Edited by luv_harshad - 01 March 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I really miss the old days and the old team!
Feel like crying..none of the fans paying attention..PH not caring..how will we get the old GHSP back?Cry

Edited by luv_harshad - 01 March 2011 at 4:54pm
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
yeah we want the old team truly back...

guys numbers & FB thing good..but don't miss using the 'feedback' option on the star.in site ..trust me seen that work....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Jenny !
First of all awesome post. This was very well needed.
I agree. The sizzling romance of Maan and Geet, jaise kahni kohgaya hai. They brought so many new changes in this show, its like impossible to think of MaanEet the same way. We accepted all new changes. Even this new Dev who cant even ACT. >:( I was so disppointed I lovedd AS. Please CVs reform Geet bring the old magic back!  
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

yeah we want the old team truly back...

guys numbers & FB thing good..but don't miss using the 'feedback' option on the star.in site ..trust me seen that work....

I agree
LETZ FLOOD DAT TOO!
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

Jenny !
First of all awesome post. This was very well needed.
I agree. The sizzling romance of Maan and Geet, jaise kahni kohgaya hai. They brought so many new changes in this show, its like impossible to think of MaanEet the same way. We accepted all new changes. Even this new Dev who cant even ACT. >:( I was so disppointed I lovedd AS. Please CVs reform Geet bring the old magic back!  

Yess
If the new team is back n they bring geet back with a bang
I will forget all the stupid tracks shown!
But plzz guys u all need to help out as fans to bring them back!!

Go to top