Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the lovely post Kauser! Lovely siggies and vm. will take a look at these later today😛.

Remembering Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil (KDMHMD) show on it's 3rd anniversary, which introduced Harshad Chopda as Prem & Additi Gupta as Heer to the viewers!

Thank you for the entertainment Harshad & Additi! 
Amazing tele stars with amazing talent!! ⭐️ ⭐️

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Kis Desh &  Prem & Heer fans
🥳🥳 🥳
Have a rocking day all 😊
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone😊
Happy 3rd Kis desh Anniversary !

I'v made some creations but have no idea how to post them here cuz m new here! could someone plzzz help me!😃

@Everyone: lovely creations guys! well done!😊
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy 3rd Anniversary To All 🤗
Deshians greattttttttttttttttt cretions...................
this was my 1st fav hindi serial..........miss kdmhmd a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt😭

-Abigail- thumbnail

This is the first time i've ever made anything so there not that good😆
But hoping to recieve some feedback on how to improve😃
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 13 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey abby awesome siggies dear...really loved all of them,seriously premeer have made us into totally different people..😆..i loove all of them,esp the teri ore title one and with innocent and cute heer one..u can add these in the creations gallery too,that way they eill always remain in this phorum😛...aww big hugs  🤗 to all for participating here...

we indeed miss this show so much,awesome vm samia,u made me nostalgic,all the effects are fab too..👏

Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

hey abby awesome siggies dear...really loved all of them,seriously premeer have made us into totally different people..😆..i loove all of them,esp the teri ore title one and with innocent and cute heer one..u can add these in the creations gallery too,that way they eill always remain in this phorum😛...aww big hugs  🤗 to all for participating here...

we indeed miss this show so much,awesome vm samia,u made me nostalgic,all the effects are fab too..👏

awwwwwwww thank-you sooo much kauser! Harshiti/Premeer have surely changed us alot... i never thought i would be able to make creations like these! I had Chem hmwk yesterday and instead of doing tht i was doing this😆

I shall post them in the creations gallery 😊
And i couldn't agree to u more...the way everyone is participating really shows how much we miss the show!

@grace I just read your story and awwww I loved it...its always great to hear from other ppl how they fell in love with the Best Jodi (Premeer)😳
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwwwwwwwww abby.........
great work yaar................just loved it........
loved d 4th n 5th one.........👍🏼
mazkachazka thumbnail
hey grace dear,lovely post ,i enjoyed reading your story,im amazed as to how people like me who started watching late,ended up watching the entire show on YT in a span of very short time,thankfully i had vacations so i didnt end up loosing on HW..😆 ,i love your attraction point😳 the 19th june "shahid yahi toh pyar hai " towel scene they were smoking haute in that one☺️,i can truly understand how difficult it must've been for you to watch it in hindi with ure friend translating by yre side😆..glad that u guys have the re-runs..😛..ure true about the abrupt end,we all still hate that phact😡 and many of the characters literally dissapeared from the show without a proper end to their character😕 most necessary one being that of Dheer and Nihal...hmph...nevertheless i still love it from the core of my heart..

i couldnt agree to you more for some parts like 

"It showed us passionate lovers, brotherly bonds, sisterly bonds, family bonds, friendships, and enemies.  We felt love, sadness, joy, anger, betrayal, gratitude, forgiveness, despair, excitement, and everything else in between. "

well said dear..👏

Edited by mazkachazka - 13 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
hey abby exactly same happens with me even now,i mean its over an year ago,but i still pheel its fresh in my hearts ...

and yeah this show deserves all the importance..it deserves the affection and hence the involvement if so many here...will alwes cherish this in my life..

RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
suprb creations guys...mainly VM'S  wer awesum...made my day...really missing kis desh soooo much!