Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

IT's time for celebration guys... (Page 4)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Happy 3rd Anniversary DeshianzHug
whoa 3 yrz of eternal love

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005-raiAasma-iheartChaimazkachazkaAASUSuswahBatameez.

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Happy 3rd Anniversary guysParty
Kis Desh will always remain in our hearts and so will premeer
Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-iheartChai-SnowKid-mazkachazkaAASUSuswahBatameez.

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Happy 3rd anniversary guyzzHug
3 yrs...Gosh it still feels like tomorow..beautiful memories....premeer and desh will always be a part of my life....miss kis desh alooot

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-iheartChaimazkachazkaAASUSuswahBatameez.

Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary Deshains Hug
time passed so fast..I miss lallu , I miss DJ, I miss PH,  . I miss Preet,phukda, i mean the whole cast & rampalll tooUnhappy Come back soon Harshiti/PH..We love u & kis desh is unforgettable & will be treasured

i'll add up my memories with desh & deshians Day DreamingI have so much to tell lol
Here's a small dedication to all deshains

Reserved

Edited by Sara-Ksg - 02 March 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anuraveendran17jishan005jyothi25-raiAasma-Greeshma....iheartChai-SnowKid--Abigail-mazkachazkaAASUS-Faiza-uswah-Fatima-

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
happy anniversery all , missing desh so badly :( 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitideewani-raiAasma-Greeshma....iheartChai-SnowKid-mazkachazkaAASUSuswah-Fatima-

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazkaAASUSuswah

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

happy third anniversary guys...i just cant stop loving premeer and desh more ...Clap...this show will always be cherished,truly its one of a kind show ever made...it reached upto the top level because of all the hard-work and dedication given in by all the actors,harshad,additi,sushant,vaishali,tasneem,deepak sir,shama ma'am,manoj,muskaan,madhura,mihika,tabrez,mahesh,dheer 1-2-3LOL(sorry dunno his name),heer's mom and dad,if it wouldn't have been with their contribution, we wouldn't have got an amazing show,which has its own share of audience,which makes the show special and missed even now...

kudo's to the whole team...thanku BT for this beautiphul show...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jishan005AMMI6-raiAasma-iheartChai-SnowKid--Abigail-uswahAASUS

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Happy Anniversary to Kish Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil!  Party

Thought I share my little story...

Hmmm...when did I start liking Kis Desh?  When the run was actually almost over Tongue  My friend (let's call her A) had watched it on YT and only for HC at the time though she loved the Premeer jodi.  My friend (A) one day showed me and another friend (B) the scene where Prem comes into the house all soaking wet and Heer is busy cleaning.  Friend (A) was gushing about the chemistry and I was like hey that guy Prem sure can stare (the most expressive eyes ever) LOL

My friend (B) eventually got her Indian channels and the very first episode she saw was Preet getting beat by Bauji because he blamed him for Prem's death Cry.  She watched it on and off and I heard about it a little more here and there.  She became a huge fan of Preet and eventually moved onto the other show Sushant started acting in Smile

Then one day...it was like winter vacation...I believe...I drove down to friend's (B) house who lives in another city and hung out with her.  We ended up going on YT and started watching videos and stuff.  We then had this idea to watch Kis Desh...like from the beginning.  We literally finished watching the show in 5 days Shocked obviously we skipped some parts here and there of what we sort of already knew about the show (like all the Veera drama Angry, Preet's death because it was just too heart wrenching to watch again Cry...we skipped most of the evil cousins/friend bit because the guys looked really scary and were scaring the crap out of us Dead Ouch...we were watching late at night and she didn't want any nightmares of the evil people LOL) but for the most part we really did watch it all the way through. 

My poor friend...she had to translate everything for me Embarrassed.  I had to spare her sometimes by forwarding some Premeer parts even though I was really interested in what they were saying but she could only take so much romantic mushy talk.  She's that type of person...she says she likes the awkward romances more ROFL  She made fun of me saying she never realized how much of a romantic sap I was Embarrassed

So needless to say I was thrilled to pieces when I found out that StarPlus in the US was re-running Kis Desh from the beginning with English subtitles.  I'm re-watching the show so I can get the proper translations and watch my Premeer moments in peace Embarrassed

And somewhere along the way of watching I simply got attached to the characters of the show...all of them.  I sometimes write for fun and the characters inspired me so much that I started writing creative works and joined the forum to share my stories.

I'm sad that the show had to end before its time...all because of StarPlus and their issues with BT...there were so many unanswered questions and storylines that were never properly finished or developed Angry

But I'm happy that there was such a show that gave us wonderful characters (both good and bad): Prem, Heer, Preet, Meher, Harman, Maya, Veera, Nihaal, Kulraj, Kiran, Lalit, Gayatri, Teji, Balraaj, Daljeet, Kuljeet, Balwant, Ashlesha, Manmeet, Prashant, Rishabh, Sanjana, Geet, Raj Chahat, Sneha, Tanu, Gun-Gun, and all the other children that magically disappeared towards the end of the show ROFL

It showed us passionate lovers, brotherly bonds, sisterly bonds, family bonds, friendships, and enemies.  We felt love, sadness, joy, anger, betrayal, gratitude, forgiveness, despair, excitement, and everything else in between.  

I'm forever grateful to BT and all the actors who breathed life into the characters.  And because of that I'm forever a fan of Harshad, Sushant, and Additi.  I miss Kis Desh but I'm glad this forum is still around to keep the memories alive.

---Grace

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuraveendran17AMMI6-raiAasma--SnowKid-AASUSuswahmazkachazka-Fatima-

Go to top