Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

She is for sure lucky .. everyone in Bollywood is lucky actually... but at the bold part;
But for others and the majority she does have the charm otherwise she wouldn't be that popular and have such a huge fanbase ๐Ÿ˜›
And yeah its true, its actually her jodi with Akki which made me her fan and after that her beauty :)

Well...yeah that's why I said I don't understand why she is so popular. Because in my opinion she has no charm, and obviously the fans think otherwise! Which is okay with me lol...I just don't see the charm! I do think she is beautiful though...but that's not enough! ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Hmm she can't act but I actually like it when she comes onscreen๐Ÿ˜›....she's kind of refreshing to look at. I guess for me its because she knows what her limits are and she's comfortable being within that. She's kinda bubbly and energetic with what she does

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I do like seeing kat on screen because I think she has a perfect body. But I have to say I used to be a huge fan of salman and that's how I know who Kat is. I remember when she did a movie with aki, everyone was saying, "Salman's girlfriend is starring in a movie with aki."  Salman was a huge star back than.

But what I really admire about Kat is that she don't denied the fact that sallu has been a huge part in her career. She even said he helped her choosing the scripts and til this day, she still goes to him with scripts. He's the one who told her to sign movies like SIK because he knew that they'll become hits. So she does give credit where it deserves so I really like her for that
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Sallu is the reason why Kat signed a crappy film like SIK. No kidding. Sallu is bad at choosing scripts. Kat is better than him when it comes to choosing good films/script!

^I agree...Kat has an amazing body!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved SIK and it was a huge success as well ๐Ÿ˜›

^^ and I agree with Terenaina and Coolchick...
๐Ÿ˜†Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina has a face that has the right mix of vulnerability and innocence and a hot bod with the right curves... Thats what makes her click... Total package she is...

Someone the men can take home to mama and at the same time someone who they can
fantasize...๐Ÿ˜‰

And added to that she stays away from the cat fights... the snarkiness.... and on top of that she knows what to say at the right place and right time....

All the factors added together endears her to the majority of the audience who is fida over her ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

beboholic - Ajab prem ki was a good movie. Kat talked about how sallu and aki talked highly of that director and that's how she signed the movie

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice discussion guys!

@ Lensa - there are many top actresses who have no charm but still are on the top today! (No names!) Still ur opinion but in the end of the day its the millions of the fans that matter๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tom Cruise and Kat on Page 16. ๐Ÿคช
Oh haha "TomKat"....looks like Katrina has her sights on knocking down Katie Holmes๐Ÿ˜†