Khotey Sikkey

India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

GOTW/DOTW- Sign Up Sheet (March) EDITED Check*pg4 (Page 3)

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hi Vidya
I think I have come to the party a bit late but I have a concern as a member of the forum which I wish to share that every member should get an equal opportunity to be active on the forum. I do not blame luv_cid_shreya for signing up for multiple days for DOTW and GOTW but other should also get a chance as they did get a chance to express in the last month's DOTW/GOTW but myself and many more are still to get any chance to mingle around and present something to the forum. Please my genuine request for next time would be to give everyone an equal chance to present and to be active on the forum.
PS:
luv_cid_shreya I have nothing against you just thought of letting you all know what I felt. Vidya let me know if I spoke anything wrong. Thanks

Hi Shwetha,

That's alright. Smile Last time no one signed up so I thought I would sign up for extra spots this time. I do want others to participate so Vidya it's perfectly alright if you only give me one spot each in GOTW/DOTW. Smile

Thanks,

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85spamalot

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Vidya,,,,,,Oh all dates full......Only DOTW is available....But i am not interesting in that...only 2 or maximum 3 peples are taking a part in it..So Not interested..... and 31st GOTW is availble.....thats too late...So leave it this time....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@ Shreya: Thank you so much for taking my words in the correct way and positively. Yes Vidya did tell me what you said in your comment. I do agree that even for the month of Feb there were not many participants but now for sure I will be active on the forum and will do whatever possible to make this forum happening and active.

@ Vidya: Thanks a ton. I guess everything has fallen in place and there is no misunderstanding amongst anyone of us. 

Edited by shwetha85 - 02 March 2011 at 8:30am
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@vidya, So Sweet of u Sweetheart.HugThanks dear! .but it is first time for u.....u take part according to ur dateBig smile.....This Month i will feel free .......LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index