Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

10 Feb 10/Epi 104

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

ello ello.......... here goes.........

Rapid recap Tongue..... Amoli n Urmi waiting restlessly 4 their hubby's ...... Radhe arrives wiv a drunk DV who is repenting...... both ladies see this...... DV n Urmi talk n DV asks 4 4giveness but Urmi aint taking it says she will leave Cry..... Urmi calls her bro 2 come take her..... DV thinks he will settle the accounts wiv Amoli who is the root of his probs.... but as usual he goes all numb in front of her LOL....... but then vents out his anger at her n tells her 2 leave.... Dv's mom tries 2 make Urmi stay back........

Part 1..........

Epi starts of from previous......... Urmi tells her mother-in-law (MIL) that nothing can stop me now...... but yes ill miss u a lot.... ur love n blessings that u have given me 4 10 years that i never remembered my own parents n home but ur son reminded me......... DV's mom says it wud have been better than i hadnt done that....... Urmi shocked...... her MIL adds yes along wiv being a mom n MIL im also a thakurain n i hate people who leave the battle mid-way........ n thats exactly wot ur doing....... Urmi tries to say that im not running but her MIL says then wot else r u doing.... by leaving ur right n love u r insitgating them....... u also have thakur's blood running in u....... so she says to her to be a fighter n fight 4 her rights etc..... she gives her a pep talk how she can do alot if she wants while Urmi seems confused at 1st then she seems 2 be taking it in ....... her MIL says if u go now u will be closing all the doors to ur relation....... when a man makes a mistake his conscience doesnt let him live peacefully which is y DV was hiding this from u ...... he is always afraid that wot if this matter comes out n u find out....... when u did find out u scolded him n got angry that was all good but now wot ur doing isnt........

Urmi shocked her MIL saying such things about her own son....... her MIL says do u think by u leaving everything will be solved..... DV will realise his mistake......... ok say that does happen but wot if it doesnt....... in a battle u shouldnt leave options like if n but....... urmi says i have never played my relations like a battle..... her MIL replies then play now n play to win........ wow her MIL is on a roll Clap........ no stopping her LOLLOL she is Dr DV's mom aka Dr MIL today the hypnotist ROFLROFL....... she says wot if DV says do as u wish i dont care..... then wot will u do....... wot value will u have 4 urself in ur eyes..... then ull be left wiv tears which will be ur own fault........ think Urmila u havent done anything wrong u havent betrayed ur husbands trust then y should leave the haveli?? rather u stay here always in front of DV's eyes...... n make him realise his mistake that he b4 repeating such a thing thinks 10 times..... do u know the meaning of leaving ur hubby?? provoking his mistakes....... leaving him free in the open field to do as he wishes.... the way she says that is so funny ROFL  especailly khula medaan mein (open field) like DV is some mad bull ROFL....... anyways back 2 Doc DV's mom ROFL...... she says do woteva u want but stay here....... tell him off cry ..... u know tears r the most real n effective weapons of a women if they r used at the right time........ u know i agree tears of a woman can make any 1 melt esp a man hmmmm.......... 

Doc continues....... my God how much is her fees Ermm coz this hynotism session is never ending ROFLROFL......Urmi gonna have 2 give out a lot of cash LOL...... anyways..... till ur in this haveli ur the DIL of this house a thakurian but once u leave do u know wot people will say they will call u left/dumped woman...... this is unfortunate but its the truth...... a woman's repect honour n status is only till she is with her hubby...... once she leaves his house all this also goes....... awww how sad Ouch n such a pathetic truth DeadAngry..... it is tru but how i wish it werent... all the people that say it honeslty no words to describe them........ if u leave ur status will also go n then when u return that status would have gone to some1 else....... Urmi once a husband realises his life can be better wivout his wife then her leaving is decided....... so dont give DV this chance n stay here..... once u leave u will close all the doors to return to this haveli......... Urmila ur at a stage where u cannot go 4ward but u cant go back as well.... so dont take any decision in haste.........

she carries on....... i dont say ur bro will not care 4 u n support u but they also have their lives n sometimes love can become a favour n y do u want to live in that house as a favour when u can live here as a thakurain??........ just stay back once n i assure u that i will take care of everything....... forgive DV wiv this assurance that it will be his last mistake n that from now on he will only be punished..... for losing u.............. will u do this 4 me?? n again i so love the background music which starts very apt 4 such a scene Clap........ Urmi just hugs her MIL......... recalling DV's words asking 4 forgiveness n repenting........ her MIL says i got ur answer n see now how i find an answer to every questions of urs.......... hmm a very inspirational talk by Dr DV's mom coz Urmi seems 2 be staying back DancingLOL..... wow whole 8 min brain-washing session ROFL but jks apart some lines of hers were really good n said with such confidence like her son Wink ClapClap

Cut 2 DV's mom entering Radhe's n amoli's room........ both r surprised on seeing her n radhe says dadi? (grandma??)........

Part 2.......

She says 2 radhe that u may not like wot im about 2 say 2 u...... u may think im asking 4 a price 4 all the love n affection this haveli has given u...... he is confused as she is beating about the bush ....... she asks wot can u do 4 ur urmi mom?? he replies anything.......... tell me wot do i have to do.......  she says take amoli n leave this haveli never to come back..... both queen n vegetable shocked n DV's mom says u know the reason y....... this isnt easy but to save ur Malik's n mom's relationship u have to sacrifice ur relationships...... n the more u delay the greater the probs will be so as fast as u can go away from this haveli........ she starts to cry ....... hey is that fake like she was advising Urmi about tears Ermm..... anyways back 2 screen...... radhe comes 2 her n says dadi if happiness returns to this haveli with me going then i have no objection n will leave happily........ awww that was really sweet his expression is so full of concern he is hiding his pain of leaving behind his smile u can see itOuch ......... he goes 2 her feet n takes her hands n cries n says u havent asked 4 any price coz the love u have given an orphan like me is priceless..... n believe me i will not go back on my word.......... Dv's mom pulls him up n says ill make all the arrangements n if u want some money.......... 

Now Amoli cuts in saying badi Malkin (elder mistress)..... u have already done a lot 4 us......... just bid us adieu wiv ur blessing thats all....... DV's mom says but where will u go n live?? she replies a very nice line main janam se kisaan ki beti hoon aur dharti ma ko apni ma manti hoon (I am a farmer's daughter by birth n consider Mother Earth as my mother)....... as all mothers she is very kind......... she will give us food n shelter...... yes maybe it will be less than required at the start but 4 Malkin's happiness we will cover up this need....... DV's mom puts a re-assuring hand on her shoulder........

Cut 2 Amoli n Radhe at night....... she is trying 2 close a box/bag which they r 2 take......  she says i think we have packed to many things.... its mouth isnt closing....... n i so so so love radhe's reply...... jaisi malkin waisa baksa (like mistress like bag)..... bravo Radhe ClapClap ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL........ n poor amoli gives him a hurt n do-i-really-talk-that-much look Unhappy ROFLROFL ........so he says ummm Amoli ill help u....... he tries 2 close the box like bag while she just stares at him like DV does trance like....... n "tu meri jaan hain" song plays... her hands r still on the bag n his hand touches her while trying 2 close the bag so she seems to get a plesant shock........... both have an eye-lock n Amoli is fully mesmorised by Radhe ShockedSleepy....... n then thankfully their eye-lock breaks as Amoli's bangle box falls open ...... n song stops...... both look at it n then at each other......... n the bag like box is closed so radhe takes his hand away n song starts again............ 

Part 3........ 

forgive me BPians..... i wrote a scene here which belongs to 12 Feb epi... which i have deleted i guess this is all that there is 4 part 3 in this particular epi...... so tell me wot i missed n here the video starts........ Amoli takes Radhe's hand n he blushes LOLLOL......... she says i need ur support in this........ both have another eye-lock n camera shows their eyes n then Amoli's arm wiv the bangles...... n then he says ill pack the other stuff..... n leaves while she thinks from 2day we will begin a new journey....... from darkness to light....... where on one side we will become 1 n the other side Malik n Malkin will...... so in other words the end of illegitimate relations n beginning of pure relationships.......... 

Part 4..........

DV's mom on the phone 2 Urmi's bro saying she wont be coming this time as Chandana is coming n hence she needs to say.......... oh the bro must be feeling so sad but wot 2 say to ur sis's in-laws.......... she puts the phone down n TADAAAAAAAA DV is standing there n he asks casually is Chandana coming?? she givs him an evil look LOL n walks ova 2 him ...... n says no 1 is coming i just made an excise n stopped Urmi from leaving......... she walks away n says i have decided something DigVijay....... to send radhe n amoli from this haveli....... so that u dont see amoli again n niether do u fall 4 her.......... DV worried now...... she adds i dont know whether wot happened was good or not but atleast u realised Urmi's worth in ur life....... u realised ur mistake....... n i hope no 1 enters ur life except Urmila....... she looks away n says go n wait 4 Urmila .... ill be sending her 2 u ....... n she leaves ...... n DV thinks Urmila is staying back...... here in this haveli.......... hmmm he seems 2 be happy but not so happy Confused a sort of relief i guess....... n Epi ends.......... 

Precap.......... DV in full evil-devil mood saying 2 Urmi ur right..... i should have known that in order to get my love i need to marry Amoli...... become her hubby........ 

A pretty boring epi SleepySleepy....... mostly coz no DV except last part Unhappy....... Dv's mom was brilliant in her hypnotism Clap but it was tooooooo long Sleepy........ more queen n vegetable like moments n she is under the impression that now all will be well ....... who is to tell her that nothing will be as she sees it D'oh..... that bag closing scene was funny though n his remark as well LOLLOL....... DV seemed lost whether he is happy or not on Urmi staying blank expressions Confused...... so 4 me DV's mom was the Star very good emotion portrayal n dialogues by her......

Enjoy Wink       

Edited by PreciousPri - 06 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bahaneSavitha0101uxghya

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
awosme update  THANKS Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

awosme update  THANKS Thumbs Up

Thanksssssss soooo much n ur most welcome Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Oiiii excellent update preci ClapClap Thumbs Up well done dear...........yes really boring episode Sleepy

Just waiting Day Dreaming for the next epi coz that is my most fav one haiiiiiiii!!! i just love DV's dialogues in that
EmbarrassedBig smile

bahanePreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Oiiii excellent update preci ClapClap Thumbs Up well done dear...........yes really boring episode Sleepy
thanks soooooo much Hug really appreciate it ....... yup totally boring epi SleepySleepy

Just waiting Day Dreaming for the next epi coz that is my most fav one haiiiiiiii!!! i just love DV's dialogues in that
EmbarrassedBig smile
oh ur wait is ova darling coz i have just posted the update Wink....... n my favourite to Day Dreaming..... i to love DV' s dialogues n Urmi's expressions n her statements...... definitley one of the most memorable epi's of BP Big smile

bahaneSavitha0101

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchClapClapClapClapClap
u know i agree tears of a woman can make any 1 melt esp a man hmmmm.........are you sure?D'ohConfused

my God how much is her fees  coz this hynotism session is never ending StarROFL
 her speech was good( not all of itSilly) in teory but in reality could we really repair or undo the damage when something break or done in a wrong way??????????D'ohOuch
a woman's repect honour n status is only till she is with her hubbyShockedConfused.................Disapprove
n the bag like box is closed so radhe takes his hand away n song starts again.......Sleepyor LOL???????
 poor dear Broken Heartsweetheart and Day Dreamingqueen ......................Cry
you were the Star
best wishesWink

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@bahane........... i have read ur comments n i will surely reply very very soon.......... but i have to go at the mo............ thanks 4 ur superb comments....... i shall reply soon
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchClapClapClapClapClap
ur most most welcome dear Smile

u know i agree tears of a woman can make any 1 melt esp a man hmmmm.........are you sure?D'ohConfused
im so sorry 4 confusing uEmbarrassed........ here lemme try n explain wot im trying to say...... i dunno if u see other shows but usully the vamp uses her tears as a weapon to get wot she wants other than her brain as well 4 plotting etc..... n it works.... u know its fake n how superficial it is yet thinking that its a women people (other characters) melt at her tears........ thats reel life........ but in real life i have noticed that no guy can see a woman cry ......... the minute u start making a sad face they will be like wot happened ?? u okay?? etc...... unless they know that woman n know its her habit of crying n throwing tantranms at the smallest of issues........ but generally a guy is more lenient or soft cornered for a girl........ n vice versa....... i hope im making sense here Ermm........ let me know n ill try n explain myself better Wink 

my God how much is her fees  coz this hynotism session is never ending StarROFL
thanks buddy LOLLOL........ 

her speech was good( not all of itSilly) in teory but in reality could we really repair or undo the damage when something break or done in a wrong way??????????D'ohOuch
parts of it was good but it was so longgggggggg ..... i was really SleepySleepy....... ur right in theory it sounds good....... to the ear n her mission was making Urmi stay back n she done that..... but in reallity...... hmmm ill give an example....... if a string breaks u can join it 2gether again no doubt....... but it isnt the same string ...... there is a knot now...... its not smooth........ so like that after sweethearts trust breaking she could live with DV but its not gonna be the same...... she will remember how he loves Amoli not her ...... yes she can fight 4 it but is there a chance when ur hubby truly loves another woman....... nope....... if it was an affair or an infactuation then maybe yes but not when there is love......... i guess DV's mom still thinks DV is lusting n perving ova Amoli hence thinks Urmi stands a chance at getting her hubby back ......... sorry i write to much D'oh....... if u find my replies r too long tell me n ill reply briefly LOL 

a woman's repect honour n status is only till she is with her hubbyShockedConfused.................Disapprove
again back-dated orthodox thinking which is still unfortunatley very prevalent in India as well some parts of the world....... that a woman has no existence without her hubby Dead....... she is becoz of him n if there isnt  a hubby then she is a nobody Ouch.....its very sad but its a truth.......  oh wot a world we live in n especially for woman.......  oops i made a typo i meant to write "respect" c n u were worried about royal n loyal LOL

n the bag like box is closed so radhe takes his hand away n song starts again.......Sleepyor LOL???????
well my dear........ both....... Sleepy coz im sick of that song playing 4 them now n of their n their like moments as u perfectly name them........wot is so special in a bag closing that a song stops n starts again as they again start to work??Confused.....  but then y get bothered when u can LOLLOL at the whole situation ........ when he says like mistress like bag i was LOLLOLLOLLOL..... he told Amoli she doesnt shut up as well...... hilarious.......  Amoli seems to be enjoying these i dunno cute or sweet moments wiv her husband .... while he enjoys being Embarrassed LOL.......

poor dear Broken Heartsweetheart and Day Dreamingqueen ......................Cry
I really really felt sad 4 poor sweetheart ........ her large heart is being taken for granted by DV here CryCryCry........ Amoli.... i really couldnt care less in this epi she is getting happy ova bag packing n thinks all is gonna be luvly juvly Confused..... my heart went out for Urmi only
you were the Star
gracias buddy n ur comments r Star too

best wishesWink
Merci Madame n 2 u 2 Tongue

Edited by PreciousPri - 07 March 2011 at 12:53pm

bahane

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index