Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 81)

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sonal, that was a little slice of heaven with having all those romantic nivren momentsDay Dreaming. You described it all sooo beautifully! I have to keep re-reading this scene....I'm addictedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
OMG those nivren scenes were really cute... No words to explain it was so damn cute and romantic!!! The car wali scene and this photo scene was really breath taking I was almost imaging it for real!!! I live u u have such a big creativity!!! U deserve more appreciations!!!! My comments r not enough!!! Can't take their romance even before their marriage!!! Waiting for super rocking romance after their marriage especially the first night scenes!!! I my self feeling very shy!!! Luv u waiting for ur next chapter!!!

starz4me

Butifuleyes Goldie
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Awwww soo romantic.

starz4me

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update sonal... the last part was awesome.... Smile
pls unite NivRen soon without much hurdles.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meScintillating

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
loved both the nivren scenes ...both were so passionate and I can totally imagine Nivren like this :) ..it was adorable ... Am trying to understand DV and HL here and I am sure they are both upto something in their own way and I havent been able to figure that one out .. But am awaiting ..I just dont want anything to happen to Nivren please dont let anything happen to them ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meScintillating

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
as alwayz sabr ka fal meeta hota hai..no nivren in chaptr 25&only nivren in chaptr 26...
both d nivren scenes r awsom...
luv u 4 writin such scenes...
waitin 4 ur next chapter...

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Ashley:............jaan....thank u soo much....well yaar......thode KBH nahi ho toh mazaa nahi aayega.Wink

Abidah:.......aww.....thank u jaan......n BTW.....i didnt know u were a poetess......wow.....i luvd the shayr u used in ur scene 25.....very nice hun.

luvsKinha:......well...i'm glad u liked nivren scenes....n i'm sorry for the dry chapter prior to this one.....but thank u so much for lovely comment.

Maheshwari:.......jaanu thank u soo much......i'm real glad u liked it......but i guess its taking me time to get on track...with the pace n the story also....after sucha long break.

Jyoshna:.....aww thank u so much hun....ohh with just nivren my story might not progress....thoda masala bhi chahiye na yaar.....but i'm glad u liked the nivren scenes....n i'll try to put more nivren scenes in the future.

Kulsum:......thnk u jaan....i really appreciate ur comments hun.

Ketty:........thank u jaanu.....arre yaar....thoda jhatka nahi lagega toh gaadi aage kaise bhadegi?.......but dont worry....think positive...n i luvd ur line......''''what is going on with Sid now, stay focus on Pooja dude, otherwise I have to drop you too in middle of ocean with HL and Divya.''''...haha

Shamz:.......thank u soo much hun......i'm so glad u luvd the chapters.....i'm really touched.

Aysha:........aww...i'm glad u luvd it coz u asked for more nivren...so here u go......n Divya is a little unpredictable.....so i cant assure anythng.

Pooja:.....that is so sweet hun.....i'm glad u liked the chapter that u r reading it again....n thank u sooo much for the sweet comment.

Xlovesu:......haha....r u a member of NivRen Besharm Gang or not??......if not then pls do become a member coz to read after marriage scenes one has to....hehe....well....i dont know but i write a little bold scenes which might be acceptable by very few but i think....the story shud have everything....all the masala like they say.....so i take those scenes as one of the masalas....Wink.....n yes....plese do let me know ur name hun....i'm guessing its nitika ??

Butifuleyes:....thank u soo much sweety.....i'm glad u liked this chapter as well.....n please do let me know ur name as well.....coz i wud luv to call u by ur name...instead of ur username.

Pratibha:.....thank u jaanu....even i'm thinking of increasing the pace of the story coz what i have in mind wud take couple more chapters.....but i dont want to keep u guys hanging as there was already a long break in between.....so i'll try.

Lamya:......jaanu......thank u so much for the lovely comment.....n yes u r right....maybe the maa-beti r upto something or maybe just maa is planning something......but every love-story has to face some hurdles before enjoying the life.....so i hope u get my point.

Jez:.....hun.....thank u soo much....n i'm glad u liked NivRen scenes in chapter 26.......n i'm sure u'll get to read many more of those.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeSunshine234aysha1989daffodils06gmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Sonal, loved your latest chapter. I am relieved that atleast NiVren are engaged and they have exchanged rings. I know that every love story has some hurdles and I am thankful that you made that clear so we can expect some twists and turns before NiVren are actually united. No worries, I am mentally prepared too as that is what we have been seeing in CCBM.
I have to say that you describe passionate scenes very well that it is so easy to picturize it. I picturised car scene and the photo shoot scene and felt the tingling too Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989starz4memilee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top