Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 64)

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hi sonal.....niviren's scenes in last 2 chapters were tooooo good Smile
i was sad after reading the last part Cry will  nivi and viren 
be together ???? anyway the story is getting more and more 
interesting and full of suspense Smile i am just getting too addicted to ur ff...
cant wait to see ur update on monday....have a wonderful weekend dearWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011gmann2010FrozenRain

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Wow Sonal Hug what an emotional chapter. Viren's bed room scene was very touching. Felt really sad for Nivren. Cry Why they have to be so nice? why always nice people suffer the most? I am getting tense now, what will happen next. HL is gone to sleep or what, do something? Divya is always so self centered, only can see her own happiness but unable to see pain that Nivi is going through. And Sid please yaar open your mouth, don't wait till wedding day. Sweetie don't feel bad for not replying to every comments, we understand that it's hard to keep up. You write this FF for us is more than enough. Have a nice weekend.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsRani2011milee1014ShayafanFrozenRainanjubala

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
WOW, i loooooveeed this part, it was so sweet..
Loved Nivrens hug Embarrassed
and Veryy nice and long update, yay
Please continue..
LOVEDD ITTongue
suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Sonal beautiful chapter DiiHug...im cryingCry...poor NivRen...dont understand how they are going to get together at this point because both of them dont wanna hurt their family's feelingsBroken Heart...its ok hun if u cant put up an update this weekend...u r doing a fabulousjob on these chapters that we can not complain to u 4 not updatingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsFrozenRain

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Sonal hope ur meeting went well and please do not apologise for not replying to our comments...amazing and so touching that u remember all of us and then on top of that have to update chapters also.

Nivi and Viren are the same - family comes first, as it should. Waiting to see how u are going to unravel this tight knot and it seems to be getting tighter what with the wedding preparations starting.

HAve a great weekend...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafandaffodils06gmann2010FrozenRain

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
AWWWW.......thank u soo much guys........n like i had said that if got a chance i'll try to post n update.

So here is Chapter 22.................a quick relief to all ur tensions......so that u can enjoy the weekend.

Please do comment to let me know ur views on it.....hoping u'l like it......enjoy reading.

Chapter 22

Vandana was very happy that the ceremonies are actually gonna start so Yashodhara says………listen Naintara…..we'll start with the 'roka' ceremony………..n if u want we can come for that this coming weekend.

Naintara gets happy but then she says…….thats really nice but this soon.

Yashodhara says………well…u r getting worried as if u r getting ur daughter married to a total strangers house…..who lives like thousand miles away.

Both laugh loudly n Vandana was very happy with the atmosphere at home….n when she turns to Sid…..she finds him a little tensed…….n then when he looks at her……she asks him with her eyes…..whats wrong……n he shakes his head saying nothng……..n then he looks at others n says………chachiji…..dadima……I'm feeling very tired……I wanna rest for a while…….so if u guys don't mind….can I go to my room.

Naintara says immediately……Yes Sidarth beta……u shud rest…….this Yashodhara gets started anywhere……but u go n rest……don't worry about ur wedding…..we'll take care of everything.

Sid leaves n then Vandana was getting a weird feeling about Sid's behavior……..n she was about to follow Sid into her room….when Yashodhara calls her n says……..listen Vandana……the chunni for roka ceremony……..if u don't mind…..i wanna get that……n then she looks at Naintara n says…….Naintara…..why don't u come along with me…..it'll be a nice time for us both to go shopping together.

Naintara smiles n nods agreeing that she'll come along…..n even Vandana happily agrees.

Next day Naintara n Yashodhara go out for the shopping……some for everyone at home…….and after a hectic day…they decide to stop at a restaurant for some tea n snacks…….n then for some gossip time….they both were talking when Naintara's hand froze while drinking her tea…….she was looking somewhere……n looked shocked……..Yshodhara tries to follow her stare n even she was shocked when she sees Sidharth…….with Pooja.

Sidharth n Pooja were in the same restaurant…….n Pooja was crying hard…..n Sid was trying to calm her down……he had his arm around her shoulder n with other hand was trying to wipe off her tears explaning something to her.

Pooja cried continuously n then Sid got up to get some more tissues when he sees Yashodhara n Naintara standing in front of him……he was stunned……n c**t think of anything else….Pooja also stopped cryng n was just staring at both of them……n then she embarrassingly looks down.

More then Naintara…..Yashodhara was hurt that her grandson….whom she thught was one of the ideal grandsons…..betrayed their trust………n so she asks him…….Sidharth can u tell me……whats going on here……why is she cryng??

Sid was nervous……n he says finally………I was trying to explain something to Pooja.

Yashodhara again asks………..by holding her so close u were trying to explain her something ??.........can I know what that cud be ??

Sid was quiet n that was making both Yashodhara n Naintara more mad…….n then Sid says………dadima…..i wanted to let u all know about me n Pooja……but things started moving so fast lately that I hardly got a chance to speak to any one of u.

Naintara then in a very slow voice asks…….what is it between u that u wanted to share Sidharth???

Sid was so ashamed that he cudnt see into Naintara's eyes………..n so he looks down n then holds Pooja's hand n then looks at Yashodhara n says………..I'm in luv with Pooja.

Yashodhara….didnt take a second n slapped him on his face…….she turns around n says………I want u both to come hom right now….with us…………..n then she walks away with Naintara.

At Sood Mansion………….everyone was present…….except for Nivi n Divya…….an they all were shouting at Sid n Pooja so Sid says………….plese can u all not blame Pooja for all this…..coz Pooja had never tried to break anything…….infact she kept quiet when the talks of Nivi n my marriage started……infact now when the ceremonies were about to start…..she was quietly going away…….n when I found out about that……I stopped her n was trying to explain her that I'll talk to u guys.

And then he looked at Yashodhara n Naintara n says………..maybe its god's will dadima…..that u guys saw us together……before anything cud happen with mine n Nivi's relation…..god had sent u to know the truth……..n now when the truth is in front of u guys……do u think its still fair to push me for this wedding where neither I will be happy nor will I be able to keep Nivi happy…………n Pooja….that poor girl gets hurt in all this.

He goes to his mom n says……….Mom…..Pooja luvs me a lot…….she came here coz I had called her here……I wanted to talk to u guys about us…….but after the picnic……u guys started talking about getting me married with Nivi…….its not possible mom……please……I luv Pooja……n not Nivi.

Viren was there…….standing quietly listening to all that Sid was saying……he understood Sid's point as well……but he also felt hurt when he saw others hurt…….like Naintara….Keshav….Vandana……Yshodhara….Bhupat Rai………….he felt bad for all of them…..n so he kept quiet.

Vandana was devastated to know that her own son had led her down……she thought that she went to Nivi with false assumptions n pointed fingers at her actions……when her own son had made her feel so little in front of others……..she cried silently n then she turns n scolds Sid for doing this 'tamasha' right befre the roka ceremony.

Keshav was mad at Sid n all the rest of Soods……he goes to his mom n says………see mom….i told u…..relationship in friendship has its own chances of ruining the latter………….n see now….the proof is in front of u…..i will not be able to trust these guys again.

Naintara cudnt say anything to her son….coz he was right in a way….coz Sid had not only betrayed his family's trust…..but theirs as well…..Nivis as well……she looks down as her tears rolled down her cheeks.

Vandana cudnt see all this n was so ashamed coz of her son that shegoes to Naintara n Keshav n apologises to them for Sid's actions………..n she says………..Keshav bhaisaab………if we Soods have promised u to get ur daughter married to a Sood son…..then Nivi surely will get married to a sood son…….so what difference does it make……if it's the elder brother or the younger.

Everyone is stunned to hear that……..n the Vandana goes to Viren n asks………..Viren……will u marry Nivi ??

The pain in Vandana's eyes……..the shame she had to go through in front of other……was clear in her eyes……her eyes were pleading in front of Viren…….even when she didn't sound that way……….n Viren was quiet.

But Chanchal n Jawaher interrupt Vandana n says……….wht r u saying bhabhi…….how can u forget that Viren is our kid……how can u decide on our behalf when we are still alive n very much present in his life……n as far as this alliance is considered…….Viren will………..

Chanchal was gonna say………Viren will not marry Nivi……but before she cud say anything………Viren says loudly………..i will marry Nivi.

Everyone is shocked n happy at the same time to hear this except for chanchal, jawaher n even keshav.

Keshav was not happy at all…..coz after all that Chanchal had said just now……he didn't wanted her daughter to get married only coz of some promise the Sood's made to them……..No I cant let my daughter's future…..depend on ur decisions anymore…….u guy must think of it as no big deal when u say…'what difference does it make if its for big bother or the younger one'……….but it makes difference to me….n to my daughter…..who is right now redy to get married to Sid…..n what do u guys want us to go n tell her……that beta ur groom had changed…so now u r getting married to Sids brother Viren ??.......no no….i cant get my daughter married into a house where there is no value n respect for the relations or the promises being made.

Keshav holds his mom's hand n was about to walk out the door when Viren follows them n stops their way n folding hands in front of him n in a very humble tone he says………..i understand whatever u r saying is right…….n its for ur own daughter's good…….but the guy to whom u r gtting ur daughter married………assures u…..that he'll keep her happy……n not let her remember any past moments……n will luv her to his life………..then will u let her get married to him………..not even when he tells u that he loves her with all his heart.

Keshav n Naintara cudnt believe to what they just heard……..Naintara looks t him questioningly……so he says again…..Yes dadi………I luv Nivi……n I will be more then happy to marry her……….n that is if only she agrees too.

Viren knew Nivi luvd him…..n now it was time for her to express her feelings to him by happily accepting his proposal………n so naintara smiles……n caressing Viren's face she says………I'll try n find out.

Viren stops her n whispers in her ears……..if u don't mind……can I ??

Naintara smiles….n kises Viren on his forehead as though giving permission……n then Viren walks away…..n Keshav for the first time felt relieved with this proposal for Nivi……n he was happy but was trying hard to hide his smile from Viren n everyone else.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011manjusha_92XlovesunirjuuRani2011nutscoolgirl3cutegurl224niki4lifefai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesalekh1sahujasavera2007Shayafanvids08dmg_roks_antarasuman4evrmilee1014daffodils06ButifuleyesNazzz16Scintillatinggmann2010bhavnahashred12FrozenRainedwardcullen19love_never_diessirjeeadventure_gurlxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Whew!  What a relief.  Lovely resolution Sonal.  Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
oh hun...was just abt 2 post u a reply...hw was d meeting hop everything went well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Go to top