Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 54)

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Hey Sonal loved the last 2 chapters...it is a wonderful start to the day as i get to read ur update every morning before it starts getting crazy. Thank God for the different time zones. The day I read Chapter 16 I had a smile on my face for most of the day...Thank you for all the effort u put in to make my day.

Nithya

BTW I am still reading Sirf Tum have not been able to read much during this week. Will get back once I finish, but have been having a great time so far with D & R.

Edited by nuts - 23 March 2011 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
 ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!sid loves nivi...now the story is gonna be very interesting. eagerly waiting for the next part.

starz4me

bhavnah IF-Dazzler
bhavnah
bhavnah

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
good chapterSmile

starz4me

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Sonal, US mein to subah ho chuki hai kabki....Waiting for your next chapter as Vidya said.... 
Please give us a long chapter today..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4mevids08Shayafan

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Awwwww, sonal what must i say.... Loved it so much dear....
Is sid falling for Pooja? Can't wait 4 next chapter..... Plz continue soon dear....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meaysha1989

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Suman:.........thanks jaan for th lovely comment.....n yes HL might come for help.....but still have to wait for that i guess.

Sneha:.........thank u hun.....n sorry for leaving u guys curious.....but i'll be posting another chapter soon.

Pooja:.........thank u sweety.......Sid is in luv.....n u'll soon find out.....its a little confusion coz Sid is never good with words.

Anjali:.........awww.....u r such a sweetheart jaan.....thank u soo much......n i'm real glad that u like my updates n dont care about the length.

Ashly:........jaanu....where were u??.......i luv the ur treatment with HL.....its always fun to read ur comments....n wow i got all of u guys minds working.....i'm so glad u liked the chapter.....thank u sssooooo muh hun.

Hope Sofna is doing OK.....mssing her comments.

Aysha:........thanks jaanu......i know yaar.....but i've to show Viren hurt....n that he care for his family....more then his love.

Sana:.......meri jaan....i'm so happy that (like what i said to Ashly)....ke i've all ur minds working.....n it so nice to read that u guys r looking forward to the next chapter....thank u sooo much jaanu....luv u.

Shamz:........i dont know if i shud call u shamim or shamz......but thank u jaan.....n yeah please do read the next chapters to see how story unfolds.

Jyoshna:........thank u yaar......n i must say u remember the details....n that makes me so happy.......n i'm so touched......thank u soo much again.

Vidya:........my jaanu...where were u.....i missed ur views on my previous chapter.......but thank u coz i got to read ur comment on this one.....n yaar....Viren ko thode jhatke khane do....tabhi toh baat banegi.

Nithya:........its so good to finally know ur name.....n where have u been hun.....missed ur comments.......on the last chapter.....aww i'm so glad i put a smile on ur face....n thank u so much hun for the lovely comment.

Maheshwari:.......aww thank u hun.....looks like u were anticipating a triangle ?

Bhavnah:.........thank u so much dear.....please do not forgt to read next chapter.

Nirjuu:........thanks hun.....for the lovely comment.....ohh n for Sid.....u've to read my next chapters to know that.

Anju:........Vidya:.......
Sorry guys.....i was about to post the chapter.....when i saw Anju's post n thought u guys must be expecting a long chapter.....so was working on it.....i dont know if its long.....but it'll be posted n another 2 minutes......luv u for being patient...n sorry again.

Hope Sofna is doing OK.....mising her comments.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsRani2011Sunshine234suman4evrShayafanScintillatinggmann2010bhavnahFrozenRainashred12

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hello all........here is Chapter 19..........i tried to post a long chapter.....but i dont know.....if it is or not.....but i hope its interesting......forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.

Please do let me know ur views on it.......n hoping u'll like it.
Here is Chapter 19.......Enjoy reading.

Chapter 19

Viren was in a dilemma himself as to how to face Nivi n with Sid around….he'll only remember what Sid was saying yesterday…..thinking that he enters the Sood office building……..n right in the hallway he sees Divya………who looked like she was waiting for someone….n Viren took a relieved breath thinking….he got a reason to stay away from Nivi.

Viren walks upto divya…..who gets happy to see him…..n he asks……..hey Divya…..what r u doing here ??

Divya says………I came to help out Nivi with the preparations for the conference….but she is not here yet……..maybe in a while……

Divya was still in the middle of her sentence when she sees Nivi walking in with her team…….n Divya says…….ohh here she is.

Divya walked towards her…..but Viren didn't even turn……..n then he just walked away…..that was real strange……..n that made Nivi more curious to know what was wrong with Viren.

Viren goes into his office…..n from the other side of the blinds looked at Nivi who was explaining her team their duties……n was showing them around…………Viren sighed at her sight n his heart wanted to go to her……but Sid's words kept flashing in front of his eyes……he didn't wanted to hurt Sid……so he closed the blinds n went back to his work.

In between his work…..divya kept disturbing him with her short conversations like her mom…….n Viren…against his own wish kept smiling at her silly jokes……..if he was not working…….then he was just thinking about Nivi n Sid……….he wasn't sure if he wanted to find out about Nivi also in luv with Sid.

He took a deep breath at that thought n excused himself from Divya's small chit-chats…….n walked towards his window…….n watches Sid talking with Nivi about something……n they both were smiling while talking to each other……..Viren felt awkward……..as if he cudnt control himself…….so out of rage…he makes a fist……to calm himself down……..n then when he cudnt take it anymore……he went back to his work…….but Divya was still there so he says politely……..Divya cud u do me a favor ??

Divya jumped on his requesting tone n said immediately…..anything u say Viren.

Then Viren says…….can u please keep on checking with the event management team……if they are managing everything properly………I'll really appreciate u keeping an eye on them.

Divya…..without giving it a thought that Nivi was in that team….says…….sure Viren……u'll see me hovering over them as a hawk all the time.

That was very unusual example……but that put a smile on Viren's face….n he went back to work after she left.

Sid was talking to Nivi very casually……as though he never gave it a thought that she was working for him right now…..he was just talking to her as he normally do……..he holds Nivi's hand n says……..Nivi….i've been trying hard to tell u something……but didn't get a chance……I know u must have expected me to say this to u……but I don't know……when its time to put ur heart out……I just back out……I'm unable to express myself properly.

Nivi was concerned…….but she was having an idea of what he was gonna say…….so she looks into his eyes n says………..I know Sid……..but remember above everything else……we r friends…….n nothing shud change this between us.

Sid smiles at her n then says…………..i've been thinking over n over about this since last night……..n now I've decided to tell u that………

Sid was about to express whats in his heart…..when a guys comes from behind n says………Nivedita madam………we are having problems with the seating arrangement…….can u please take a look at that ??

Nivi looked at the guy n then back at Sid with worried eyes n so Sid smiles…….n covering her hand with his other hand….n says………its ok Nivi……….i'll try to catch u in some other good time………work comes first…….please go ahead.

Nivi smile at him thankfully n n looks at her hand which he was still holding onto……n then when Sid sees it….he smiles n let go off her hand n she runs after the guy to find out the problem.

After a while……in the afternoon……Divya had been tired so she had stepped out for some fresh air…..n Viren was working in his office………n there was a knock at the door……………n he was so bz that he didn't bother to look up n says….come in.

Nivi comes in with the folder in her hand……n looking at him swallows hard…..coz he was looking so damn handsome in his white shirt……….sleeves rolled up to the elbow……..the collar was unbuttoned……..n his coat was lying on the sofa in his office…………..she held her breath coz that was the scene to watch………..he was looking so handsome in that working mood that she cudnt take her eyes off him n then coming out of her dreams……she clears her throat……..ahm…ahm.

That made him look up…….n Viren even after trying hard to avoid her today……..cudnt take his eyes off her either….coz it seemed like such a long time…..since he had seen her………n then the image of Sid talking to Nivi……n both of them smiling……flashes in front of his eyes……..n he looked down n in a serious tone asks………Yes Nivi…….did u had any questions ??

Nivi was surprised to see Viren so lost in his work that he wasn't even looking at her when he was talking to her………..so out of concern…..she asks………….is everything alright Viren ??

Viren ignores to notice her concern n says……..Yes……..so is there something u r having problem with ??

Nivi was controlling herself too……coz his behavior was making her more mad……but she said calmly……Yes Viren…….i wanted to know what's bugging u that………u forgot we had a meeting scheduled this afternoon.

Viren was also trying to be patient n says…………whats bugging me is not ur concern…………well....about the meeting…..i'm sorry I forgot………we….we can do that right now.

Nivi was getting irritated by his attitude…..so she says……….u r right…………lets start the meeting now.

Viren…..at that looked up at her……n their eyes met……….she cud clearly see that something was troubling him…………n she hears him say…………ok this meeting is to check on the progress of the preparations…….so f u……..

Viren was still in the middle of the sentence when Nivi unable to go on further………puts her hand on his…..n says…………Viren I'm sorry………but I feel like there is something that's troubling u………n knowing that I cant concentrate………..please tell me whats the problem.

Viren was looking in her eyes n he did see the worry for him in her eyes…….but he turned around n said…….Ms.Nivedita Sharma……….if there is anything that's bugging me…………then also it shudnt be ur problem.

Nivi walked around n stood so close facing him n said…………..it is my concern Viren……I'm ur friend.

Viren cudnt take her closeness anymore so he puts his arm around her waist n pulls her close to him n says………….u r gonna marry my brother Nivi……..n I don't think we can stay friends anymore.

Nivi didn't struggle to get loose this time……coz she loved him so much that she was getting more n more concerned for him……coz the way he had held her tight in his arm…..showed his anger…….n if it was coz of her…….then he wud have said it by now…….but she was sure it was something else that's bugging him.

So she brings her hand to his face n caresses his cheek……n says……..Viren please…….i cant see u like this.

Her touch had made him forget about Sidharth……n he noticed that for the first time she didn't struggle to get lose from his arms…..he inhales her scent n stares in her eyes……..n then he says sarcastically…………u cant see me like this……..hmm………..isnt it u who is giving me this pain ??

Nivi's hand froze on his face……..n after looking into his eyes for a second……she was moving away when he tightened his grip around her…..n held her other hand n rests it on his chest…….n then he puts his hand on the side of her neck…below her ear……n pulling her a little close to him….he says………u never accepted that u loved me………but yet u show the concern………….yet u demand an explanation with so much right……….n then he touches her forehead with his n says softly………..why r u doing this to me Nivi ??..........u know I luv u soo much that its killing me inside………I luv u soo much…..that nothing interests me anymore……….i luv u soo much that with the thought of seeing u with someone else…I started hating my own love……..why Nivi…why ??

Nivi cudnt say anything……coz she felt his pain……so much that a tear rolled down her cheek n then she moved her hand on his chest towards his collar n tilted her face….as though she wanted him to kiss her.

Viren was so hurt……that he cudnt let go off her…….he wanted to hold her so tight into his arms to feel relieved….but he cudnt……n he was about to move when he felt her hand move on his chest……….he felt her hold his collar tight as though wanting him to pull her more closer……..he felt her tilt her face to him as though asking him to kiss her…………..n that was too over-whelming for him……n he tilts his face as well……….n with his hand on her neck…..pulls her closer to him…..n places a small peck on her lips at first…….n then when he noticed her closing her eyes………he smiled……as though it looked like she was asking for more………n so this time……..he actually kissed her gently………till he noticed her losing herself in his arms.

Nivi luvd him so much that she cudnt express herself to him…..she just hung on to him……coz that was the only place she felt safe…..n she wanted to be right there coz the way Viren had held her was so gentle that she cudnt resist………n then she heard Dvya's voice…………Nivi opened her eyes……..n saw Divya from the half-open blinds……..asking about Nivi to one of her team members who pointed towards Viren's office.

Nivi came back to her senses when she saw Divya walking towards the office n she pushed Viren away n said………..i cant do this Viren………we are forgetting that I'm about to marry ur brother………….if u don't mind……I don't think we shud be working together……please let Sid be the in-charge of this project.

Viren looked at her with confusion n hurt…….n he cudnt believe what he just exprecenced with her few minutes ago…..n what she was saying right now…he was unable to relate the change of behavior in Nivi……n then when she asked him in a pleading way………..then even he thought that its better for him to stay away n for Sid to be more close to Nivi…….so he nods n without arguing anymore he says………ok…..we'll think about this………….n I think since there are gonna be change of plans then its better that we reschedule this meeting with Sid.

Nivi unable to look into his eyes……ran away with heavy heart……n Viren just kept looking towards the door after she left.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889vishdeeprajuNivRen_Luvu4everachel1234sahujaprajeesalekh1fai_luBz_NehaHCnutsminu2011manjusha_92Rani2011savera2007shana_83XlovesuSunshine234Butifuleyesaysha1989daffodils06ShayafanHonkytonkVarshaLuvsArjundmg_roks_antarasuman4evrtamushiJasleenmilee1014karthik80vids08bhavnahgmann2010puviniScintillatingNazzz16ashred12edwardcullen19FrozenRainwadi..dollanjubalaxaviarasirjeelove_never_diesmoniluvskinshuk..HeMish4ever..

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
So much love and passion... U deserve a salute :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCRani2011Shayafanstarz4meScintillating

Go to top