Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 51)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Arey yaar Sonal, tunay phir say heart attack dediya muje.
Ab yeh Sid kiski baat kar raha tha, is it Pooja or Divya or Nivi. Oh gosh, confusion hi confusion hai yaar.
Hema aunty ki jai ho, she got some cunning planning, she is smiling.
And what were you saying about Maha episode and that too with a twist, you are definitely trying to kill me haanWinkLOL 

What ever you do I love your story. Will be waiting for the next chapter eagerly. Thanks for the chapter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011starz4meShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Sonal  Hug even if it's not a maha episode, it's wonderful. Loved this Viren, he has covered all the corners, there is no way to run for Nivi. But oh god now Viren has to think of Sid's feeling too, now we have two KMH. I have a feeling that Sid wasn't talking about Nivi though, that's your next twist, isn't it? Wink can't wait to know what idea HL has in mind to keep Nivi away from Sid. I was looking forward to conference preparation, but don't want to bear Divya's presence over there. Argh..... When she is going to go out of Nivren's life yaar. Too many twist and turn, it's getting intriguing, you have awaken my curiosity now, sweetie eagerly waiting for your next chapter.

Rani2011starz4meShayafanScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Sonal, first of all let me thank you for giving us this daily dose of NiVren.. And I want to say that you have an elephant's memory - the way you remember each and every person's comment and you make sure to put their name is amazing. I did not expect you to remember that I had commented and I was pleasantly surprised to read everybody's name in your post before your 18th chapter.. WOW... commendable..

Loved your 18th chapter... Please put this twist na - Sid talking about some other girl and not Nivi..please please.. do not break Viren's dil..Now waiting for next chapter already.. Hai, wait for 24 hrs.. that is too much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011starz4memilee1014ShayafanScintillating

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
So Sid loves Divya, Divya loves Viren....Viren loves Nivedita and Nivedita loves Viren :)

And

Sid sacrificing his love for hos mom and Nivi sacrificing her love for Divya and Viren is going to sacrifice his love for Sid because HE THINKS THAT SID LOVES NIVEDITA...

INTERESTING :p

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1Rani2011Shayafanstarz4memilee1014

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
WOOOW, i love love it..
In your story, i Love Hemlata..lool
And Pleas COnitnue..
AwesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

So Sid loves Divya, Divya loves Viren....Viren loves Nivedita and Nivedita loves Viren :)

And

Sid sacrificing his love for hos mom and Nivi sacrificing her love for Divya and Viren is going to sacrifice his love for Sid because HE THINKS THAT SID LOVES NIVEDITA...

INTERESTING :p
Yeh toh triangle nahi yaar, Square hogaya hai.LOL
Wah kya baat hai everyone is sacrificing but noone is thinking about us, what we have to go thruLOL

savera2007Rani2011Shayafanstarz4me

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
OMG, I wonder what Hemlata is up to?? But whatever said and done, Sonal, I cannot dislike Hemlata here in your FF (though she is damn irritating and as usual getting on my nerves) since you are making her help bring NivRen together. Smile But now I am worried about Viren. I hope he doesn't take a step back in wooing Nivedita since he feels that Sid loves her. Unhappy Don't want that happening.
Okay, so Sonal, maybe you cannot give us a maha episode. That's fine but what about giving us another chapter today as a consolation for that?? WinkTongue I will gladly settle for that, hehehe! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011starz4meShayafan

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, I wonder what Hemlata is up to?? But whatever said and done, Sonal, I cannot dislike Hemlata here in your FF (though she is damn irritating and as usual getting on my nerves) since you are making her help bring NivRen together. Smile But now I am worried about Viren. I hope he doesn't take a step back in wooing Nivedita since he feels that Sid loves her. Unhappy Don't want that happening.
Okay, so Sonal, maybe you cannot give us a maha episode. That's fine but what about giving us another chapter today as a consolation for that?? WinkTongue I will gladly settle for that, hehehe! Big smile
Payal, you expressed my feeling.
Sonal pretty please if you have time can you give us one more chapter, please with cherry on top.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meShayafanScintillating

Go to top