Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 42)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

I LOVED IT (this is more than loved ) and the part with the kiss... I really wanna see it in CCBM!!!
Me too!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989ShayafanScintillating

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal HugHugHugHug......Woww wat an updte!!! ClapClapClap....Nw im gna wish yr EVERY part turns in to a maha epiLOLLOLLOL....i knw...im greedy..u write so well na..hard NOt to b addictedTongue

Anyway cdnt comnt on yr last chpter as  i was feeling very unwell..but i loved the convo u had betwn nivren..v sweet n cute..Embarrassed

n todays reaction was Broken Heart..@ nvi accepting psoposal, Cry..@ NivRen pain... with themLOL..

BlushingBlushingBlushing..Wat a kiss..so he knws...FINALLYTongue....N He's NOT going to giv upPartyDancing.....im eager to read the lengths he will go to chnge her decisionDay Dreaming....

TC..keep well n smiling....Smile..n updte with more maha epi's if u canLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989starz4mesuman4evrShayafanScintillating

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Abidah:...........aww.....i'm so glad u liked it........n yes yaar....even i want to see smething passionate in CCBM.

Ketty:..........I know Divya yaar....har jagah kbh ban jaati hai......but i'm sooo happy u luvd it.....i hope i was able to match up to ur expectations of confession.....atleast from Viren..........And yes....looking forward to read Payal's comment as well.

Mittu:..........u r such a sweetheart yaar...thank u sooo much....i'm so happy u liked it.

dmg_rocks_antara:..........thank u so much hun.....i know....poor Nivi.......n arrgghhh Divya......haha.

Pooja:............yes dear....i'm working on Viren hauting Nivi till she confesses to him......i hope it pleases u all as well.

Sneha:.........jaanu thank u sooo much......i'm real glad u liked it.....i'll make sure to keep ur interest the same way.

Vidya:.........ohh hun....hope u r feelign alright....but btw i was missing ur comments too......n i'm glad i cud put a smile on ur lips...thank u soo much for awesome comments.

Sofna:.......hahaha.......yes yaar....the chapter was so long that i called it as a mahaepisode.....but i'm so happy u liked it.....i hope u feel better....n please do read the next chapter on monday.....luv u soo much hun....thank u for awesome comments.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989vids08ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Sofna

Butifuleyes Goldie
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for passionate episode sonal, luved it. I to wish it is is in ccbm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG, Trying to catch some air..
THAT WAS SIMPLY GORGEOUS...
WOW WOW WOW..
awesomeness..
I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDD it
Please continue soon :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meaysha1989

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Sonal!!! You do realize that you almost, almost killed me with that kiss, right?? Dead Wow, that was unbelievably good! So, intensely passionate. Trust you to do such an amazing job writing it!! I guess, Ketty knows me too well, hehe! You were so right, Ketty dear, forget about fainting, as I said, I almost died reading that scene. LOL

I do second, Abidah, Vidya and Sneha's thoughts about wanting to see such a passionate kiss between NivRen in the actual show. Gosh, girls, what would I not give to actually watch such passionate scenes between NivRen in the show. *Signs*. Day Dreaming

Jokes apart, Sonalpie, Hug that was one heck of a chapter. Clap Totally a maha episode material!! Love you, sweets!! Big smile You have portrayed and written Nivedita's emotional turmoil and Viren's frustration so well. Absolutely loved Viren's confession and now cannot wait to read how he is going to induce Nivedita's confession out of her. Thanks my dear, for the lovely chapter. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsstarz4mevids08aysha1989gmann2010SofnaSuchi-

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Sonal that was so good...have no hopes of seeing such a scene in CCBM coz I read somewhere that Neha got very uptight when they said there is a kissing scene when she went on a date with Sid and then realised that was a prank by everyone on the sets...anyways I can always hope or else U are there to keep the fires burning...

Loved the part where Viren makes it clear that he will get her to confess also...also thank u for not dragging the whole thing with sad faces without any confesssions for a long while. Waiting to see Viren in action.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meaysha1989wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
 omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it this chapter is sooooooo good sonal dii keeep it up loved nivren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meaysha1989

Go to top