Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 3)

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
loved da intro and 1st chap do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Awwww..........Thank u all soooo much......Hug

Next part will be posted soon............please dont forget to check.

shana_83

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

After the hectic four hours of showing n explaining Viren about the bizness details…….Sid and Viren both were exhausted…….n watching Sid sighing deeply……Viren speaks up…….Thank god the bizness details are over……otherwise I wud've gone crazy on the first day itself…….ok……so now lets take a break……n go out for lunch.

Sid knew Viren wud try to get out of this whole learning process on the first day……so he says firmly…..no Viren…..we've some more learning to do……n for that we'll have to go to the site first…….lunch…….we'll have later on.

Viren makes a face as though thinking something…..n when Sid raises his eyebrows as a question…….Viren says…….has dadaji sent u to kill me……or is it YOU……..who don't love me anymore??

Sid laughs n says…….shut up u nautanki…….common lets go….we've got a long day ahead.

Viren shakes his head in disappointment n walking behind Sid murmers……..yes indeed…..its a long day…..but not for him….but for u guys.

Sid turns to see who he was talking to……but cudnt find anyone……so he asks him…….who are u talking to Viren?

Viren looks down at his stomach n says……..who else?......i'm talking to these mice jumping in my stomach.

Sid laughs shaking his head at his mischievious attitude……thinking…..he'll never change……so he says……Ok Viren we'll have lunch first……..but promise me….after that u'll concentrate.

Viren puts his arm on Sid's shoulder n says……oh thank god…..cmon lets go.

Nivi along with her boss…Pammi…..visits the caterers……but since the catering in-charge was bz……they were requested to sit in the restaurant area…….Pammi was angry that they were not the first preference….so she marches into the restaurant……n Nivi was running after her to match up her pace………when by the door……her heel breaks n she loses balance…….she spreads her hand to hold onto something…….but cudnt……..n so she was about to fall when someone holds her hand tight…….n Nivi shivers at the touch……..she was trying to gain balance…..when he puts his arm around her to support her n asks…….are u okay ??.........his voice has this life to it……which made Nivi speechless……she cudnt say a word…..nethier cud she see him……coz of her hair.

Viren n Sid were entering the restaurant talking to each other about the 2 ladies in front of them….one of them looked mad……n other looked helpless……..n when Viren noticed one of them losing balance……he took big steps towards her n held out his hand for her support………he noticed her shiver on his touch…….n that made him curious…………he wrapped his one arm around her shoulder…….n tried to look at her face…….but with her long hair in between them…..he cudnt…..so he asked if she was alright……but before she cud answer anything…………he heard someone calling out for her……Nivedita…….n the girl snatched her hand from his n ran away to the other lady.

Viren rubbed his hand in a fists…..feeling her touch……n inhaled the scent that was there after she left…….he was in his thoughts looking in her direction……when Sid comes to him n asks……Viren what did the lady call that girl ??............Viren doesn't pay much attention to Sid's curiosity……so he answers plainly…….sidharth…….she called her Nivedita……….n then he turns to him n asks…………..why do u want to know??

Sid says………Viren have u forgotten…….when we lived in Simla….before going to different places to study……we used to have a girl in the neighborhood…….n her name was also Nivedita……we used to play with her…….infact we called her Nivi……..dont u remember anything.

Viren did remember their neighbors…..the Sharma family……he remembered the girl……..who was according to him……not that pretty…….coz she never listened to him.

Viren came out of his thoughts n says……..didnt tht girl had another sister………what was her name…….Divya…………yeah Divya………she used to be my friend.

Sid smiled n said……that's coz she listened to u a lot…………but she was a nice girl too.

Both brothers were talking but they kept glancing at the table where Nivi was sitting n it was both of their curiosity to have a look at the girl who used to be at one time friends with them………but she was bz in some meeting n they had to leave too…….so they all went back to their jobs.

Edited by starz4me - 02 March 2011 at 11:07am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiNivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011shana_83savera2007Rani2011mittusinghniki4lifeprajeesalekh1MistiofMistzmilee1014Jasleendmg_roks_antaratamushivids08daffodils06VarshaLuvsArjunaysha1989-Atiya-Nazzz16ScintillatingVirMan_ArShipuvinigmann2010edwardcullen19FrozenRainPoojaa_Pxaviarasirjee..Sakeena..Sofna-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk..HeMish4ever..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

starz4me

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
wow loved it do continue

starz4me

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hi Sonal....Great Start.. :) loved the bro bonding.. :) pl continue soon...

starz4me

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hey Sonal!! Really liking your SS. I know, I am being greedy but is this it for today? Unhappy Are you going to update and add more chapter(s)?Smile

starz4me

Go to top