Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TuJoSaathHai (A NivRen Story)..FF..Ch 31/Pg 93 (Page 13)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Sonal!!! Hug Wow, dear your story is shaping up so fabulously well and getting better and better. I am so loving it!! NivRen interaction is simply marvelous. Cannot wait to read the next chapter. Smile

And, I do want to thank you for being so consistent in updating the chapters. I believe you add one chapter everyday, which is awesome. I have kind of gotten used to waiting for it as I wait to watch the next episode on the show....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meShayafan

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
OMG...kya twist hai yaar..!!! it reminded me of d theories rachu n aashvee made in nivren threads long back...
superb superb scenes yaar...finally viren too falling 4 nivi..!!!
yeh divya bhi na...KMH Angry....i just hope HL succeeds in getting sidya together...
pls continue soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4medyhardfan

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Thank u soo much Sana.....sakeena....Moni....Ashley....Payal....dyhardfan...gina.

Luv u all !!

Thank u so much for ur awesome comments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingdyhardfanashred12..Sakeena..

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Sonal.. Thanks for such a wonderful chapter.. :) superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pratibha......(i think i got ur name right...prajee??).

prajee

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Guys..........i was bit in a rush......so if u find chapter 7.....a little weird......then please accept my aplogies in advance.

Still hoping u'll like.....here is the chapter 7.

Chapter 7

Viren….while walking towards his house…..was regretting his abrupt departure from Nivi's place……he felt bad thinking what Nivi might have thought when he left without giving any explanation…..he was still in his thoughts….when Divya calls out his name……Viren…..stop……listen……I've to talk to u.

Viren was confused when she said 'talk'…………he thougt maybe she saw him with Nivi………so he turns towards her slowly n asks……….hey Divya…….whats up??..........how r things going with u ??

Divya again smiles n shyingly says…….ahh………my mom…….she saw u coming n she had asked me to invite u to breakfast.

Viren puts his hand on his stomach…….n making a face says…….actually I already had breakfast with Naintara dadi……….i'm full now.

Divya makes a sad face n Viren……just to avoid letting her know about Nivi…..he says……..on the second thoughts…..i think I can have a little bit.

Divya is over-excited when he agrees….n she thinks to hrself….that he cares so much for her that he cant see her unhppy………..n thinking that she walks along with him to her house.

Viren entered Sharma house again with Divya…….n Divya runs upstairs to let Hemlata know that Viren was having breakfast with them…..but Hemlata gets mad n says……..Divya….when did I invite him ??

Divya says…….sshhh mom……..he'll hear u……….n I know u didn't invite him…….but I did…..its just that I took ur name…….i saw him coming here…..so I thought he cud have breakfast with us……now don't u let him know that u didn't invite him……please for my sake.

Hemlata again in her weird tone says…..Divya……u girl…..i'm trying to get u close to Sid…..n u r…….Hemlata just stops in the middle of the sentence as she sees Viren coming inside.

Viren has a light breakfast with them…..n wanted to leave so Divya says…..i'll see u downstairs……so he says no n leaves alone.

Viren was climbing down the stairs when he sees Nivi getting ready to leave…….she was in her room……n the door was open……but she was facing the other way……..Viren slows down as he sees her…..n watches her put on her duppatta…..n then he saw her smile while brushing her hair….he smiled too……he notices that she doesn't take much time like other girls……coz she was hurrying up everything……n yet she cud mange to look beautiful….but in a simple way.

Viren came to his senses….when he noticed that she was about to come out………n he wanted to leave before she cud see him……but she does.

Nivi comes out to find Viren still in her house….but this time he was coming down from Divya's place…….so she tries to ignore him……but then she thinks if she does…then he wud know that she had felt bad about him leaving so abruptly………so instead she looks at him…..n giving him a teacher ji look she says…….looks like u've nothing to do today………u seem to be enjoying breakfast everywhere.

Viren blinked n was about to say something……when Nivi says……..i'm sure when u go home……they'll have ur breakfast ready there as well.

Viren smiles at her sarcastic tone…..n comes down n stands right in front of her……n says……can I give u a ride to work ??

Nivi was surprised that he didn't mind to what all she said just now……instead he wants to drop her to work……..but with a heavy heart she says…….please don't bother…….i can go on my own.

Nivi was trying to get pass him……but Viren blocks her way……she tries to pass him from other side…..but he blocks her way again……..she sighs in frustration……she says……Viren……let me go.

Viren says…..let me give u a ride to work…….i've something to tell u.

Nivi says……no Viren….u'll take time….n I've to rush.

Viren says immediately…..i'm not going to change…..i'll drop u like this.

Nivi makes a face when he says that……then comes close to him…..n in frustration…..puts her hands on his chest n holds his shirt tight…..n brings him more close to her……n says…….Mr. Viren Sood…….it better be important.

Being so close to her………for a moment he held his breath…….n her hands on his chest…..holding his shirt so tight……made him feel like grabbing her into his arms……but instead he just holds her arms tight n says……..u wont be disappointed………..And then he let go off her…..n so did Nivi.

Nivi n Viren…..were in the car…….n Viren was quiet……n that was making Nivi mad……so she says……what was it….that u wanted to tell me ??

Viren stops the car n turns towards her n says…….u r my friend right ??......so u need to help me with something.

Now Nivi was concerned too…….so she asks…….what is it Viren ??..... u r getting me all worried.

Viren says immediately…….please save me from Divya.

Nivi stares at him for a minute…..n then bursts into laughter…….n says…….Divya ??........she is ur buddy right ??..........so u must have done something bad…….to have been hiding away from her.

Viren look at her n says……….Nivi……u laughing…..is not gonna help.

Nivi says sorry n Viren says……I don't know but since we came back Divya is acting kinda weird with me…….n its driving me crazy…….she is being all clinging n what not yaar.

Nivi had never seen Viren talking so casually with her…..n she was liking the way he was being friends with her…….she kept on staring at him n then Viren says………r u gonna do something about it or not ?

Nivi makes a face n says……no…..i'm not gonna do anything……its between u n Divya.

Viren makes a thinking face n says……..what if I make her feel that I'm not interested in her…..but someone else ??

Nivi smiles at that unwillingly…..inside her heart…she didn't like the idea…..so she says……hmm….that cud work.

Viren gets back into his mischievious mood once he gets the solution….so he says while starting the engine……okay so where is the place u work ??

And after Nivi shows him…….he drops her there….n both go back to their places.

On his way back…..Viren smiles n thinks to himself that…….well Nivi……now u'll know what I meant by what I said.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889NivRen_Luvu4everachel1234shana_83nirjuuRani2011prajeesalekh1sahujanutsminu2011manjusha_92MistiofMistzvids08Shayafandaffodils06gina24tamushiaysha1989lamsmilee1014Jasleensandy_nivren-Atiya-dyhardfan-aamina-bhavnahScintillatingpuvinigmann2010edwardcullen19wadi..dollashred12Aahana-love_never_diesSofnaadventure_gurlxaviarasirjee

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Sonal jst caught up with this FF...N hav to say im ADDICTED!!!!....Plz plz update soon....

starz4me

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Wow yaar.. U've reversed d entire scene fm d show.. In show the faking is in front of sid, here divya.. In show viren is crazy abt nivi fm childhood n here again reverse.. Loving dis role reversal.. N its not at all weird dear Smile.. Its obvious who he has in mind 4 d drama Smile.. Pls continue soon..

starz4me

Go to top