Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey sonal sweetie. Hope you posting a longgggggg chapter today. Mwah sorrrrry for irritating you, really love reading your chapters.
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW Sonal dear that was once again AMAZING!! You gave us another Nivren kiss😍, I'm off in Nivren dreamland once again. Viren with his dilemma, Divya with her bad timing....I love how you always keep us guessing what's going to happen next...keep it up sweetie, I LOVE IT! X

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hieeee Sonal sweets!!! 🤗 What are you up to?? How are you doing, dear? 😊 Or more like where are you? Been missing you since the morning. Haven't seen you online and posting anything in this thread of yours! 😔 Are you busy today? Are we going to get a chapter update on your FF today? 😃

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me waiting like crazy... Viren ki tarak kahin 20 din to intezaar nahin karvaogi tum????
starz4me thumbnail

Abidah:..........thank u hun....i'm so touched.

Pratibha:......ohh i'm glad i made reading ez for u with the imagination.......thank u hun.

Varsha:.........thank u yaar that u luvd the romantic scene between Nivren.

Milee:........thanks hun....n i'm glad n so happy that u read the scene so many times......n thanks for putting  smile on my face with ur sweet comment.

Anjali:........aww thnk u hun......i'm so touched..... i'm glad u luvd chapter 19 as well.

Shamz:........hahaha......u read the chapter again....thats a compliment for me....n thank u soo much n muahh to u too.

Lojain:.......thanks hun.....i'm glad to know u liked it.

edwardcullen:..........awww.....thank u ssooooo much hun.....i'm so happy u read my previous FF's as well.....n more than happy that u thought they were amazing........i hope u do read more of my future chapters for this FF.

Ashly:..........jaanu........awww i'm so glad u didnt miss to read the chapter....n glad that u luvd it....thank u soo much.

Jez:...........missed ur comments for the last chapters but i'm so happy to know u liked chapter 19......thank u sooo much for the lovely comment.

Suman:........aww thank u hun.....n did u dream NivRen in the sam office scene  ??  😉

Aysha:......jaanu....thank u soooo much.....but still with no words u had managed to make me happy.....thanks again.

Kulsum:.......hey jaanu......thank u lil sis...luv u.

Sneha:........thanks yaar.....i'm glad u liked it.

Anju:.........thank u soooooo much.....its so nice to c ur comment.....n to know that u enjoyed reading chapter 19.

Butifuleyes:.........thanks sweety....i'm glad u liked this chapter as well.

Ketty:.......jaanu......thank u sooo much jaan.......well....u manage to put a smile on my face with ur comment....coz i luv reading ur views on Sid..HL...DD....n CC.....thanks again sweety.

Sandy:........ohh i'm so glad ur exams r over.....n earlier i was saying that hope i dont disturb u in ur exams otherwise ur family might bash me or hat do u know ban me.....hahaha.....but thank u soo much that u liked Chapter 19.

Moni:........awww sweety......thank u soo much....i luv the way u imitate HL....its so nice to see most of u praying for HL to strt digging ideas.

Sneha:.......awww i'm so sorry yaar...that u stayed late last night but i didnt post anything.....i feel so bad but yaar i wasnt ready with the next chapter....so sorry for that......but still a heartiest thank u to u for liking my FF.

Payal:..........meri jaanu...sweety....thank u sooooooo much......i'm so so so glad to know that some of the randomly thrown dialogues....had impressed u....coz i'm not a pro....but still try my best to impress u guys.....n thank u soo much for reading my FF hun.....i'm really touched n i get so happy reading ur comment.

Lamya:........thank u sooo much hun....i know i had seen u liked my FF but i think its first time i got to read ur comment....n i'm very touched that u found it interesting...thanks once again.

Vidya:.......hun where were u??.....missed u.....n thank u soooo much....n IF wale mujhe ban kardenge with 2-3 kissing scenes....hahha.

Nithya:........jaanu....thank u sooo much....n ur greed might get me into trouble.....i hope u know what i mean....😉

Jyoshna:.......Thank u sweety for the lovely comment....i'm so glad to now u liked it.

Sana:.......jaanu....thank u sooooo much....uff yeh Divya ko koi dhakka laga de to bhi nahi jayegi....but let me try doing something about her 😉

Pooja:.......thank u yaar.....i'm so happy u still like my FF.....n thank u again for the lovely comment.

starz4me thumbnail

Payal:.........Milee:......Anju:.....Sneha:........Ketty:.......Vidya:......
i'm sorry i think i can only post a chapter a day.....or else if i'm ready with another one...then maybe two....i hope u understand hun.

And guys......like what i said to Nithya...in the above post....ur greed my get me into trouble....2-3 kissing scenes mein IF wale mujhe ban na karde...hahha

Anju:.......hahaha.....20 ka totka.......yeh lo aa raha hai......hope u like it hun.....i'm very nervous about it.
starz4me thumbnail
Hello All.........guys here is Chapter 20........n its according to me is a long chapter.....i hope its not boring for u guys.......coz i'm really nervous about it.

Please let me know ur views on it.....n like always still hoping u'll like it.........Enjoy reading.

Chapter 20

Nivi didn't wanted Divya to know how badly she was blushing….she didn't know how she wud face Viren again after showing off her stupid longing for him…..to him…..she rushed towards the main conference hall to join her team…..but on her way she bumps into Divya.

Divya met Nivi outside Viren's office n saw her hurrying up to somewhere…..n so she asks……Nivi what happened??....where r  u rushing to ??

Nivi said………..Divya…..i've some work in the conference hall…..n I need to check on somethings.

Saying that Nivi leaves n Nivi's words…..'check on'…..reminds Divya that Viren had asked her to keep an eye on this event management people…..so instead of going into Viren's office….she follows Nivi.

Here…since Viren didn't knew the exact reason of Nivi's change of mind……he was mad at himself….that even after controlling himself since morning….he cudnt control himself….when she was around……..n running his fingers in his hair…..he finally decides that he'll go to visit the Site in Delhi….where initially Sid was going to…..n this will keep Viren away from Nivi.

Thinking that he picks up the phone…..n was about to call Sid…..when he gets a call from an unknown number……n he takes the call n says……Hello ??

And someone from the other side says……Hello Sirji………is this Mr.Viren Sood ??

Viren says…..Yes…..i'm…..n who am I talking to ??

The person on the other side of the line says………Sirji……I'm Inspector Patil……and I just wanted to let u know that…..ur brother has met with a small accident……

The guy was saying more….but Viren interrupted him out of worry for Sid n asks….Is Sid ok….what happened ??

The guy says……don't worry Sirji…….no major bruises………just some kind of a hit n run case…….we are looking into it Sirji………..so u don't have to worry about it……its just that u please come n take ur brother home……he is in a nearby hospital called lifeline.

Viren picks up his jacket n starts walking towards the door saying…..i'm on my way…….thank u inspector……n he hungs up the phone.

Nivi n divya were going to the caterers for the food selection……n they see Viren rushing out…..n out of concern….both the girls run after him n Divya calls out to Viren…….Viren…..stop..….what happened ??

Viren turns n as soon as he sees Nivi…..he stops for a second n then turns to Divya n says……..Sid met with an accident……I'm going to pick him up from the hospital.

Nivi n Divya both looked concerned…..but Nivi looked shocked……..she said immediately…….i'm coming with u Viren.

Viren saw the concern in her eyes for Sid……n he nodded n even Divya hopped along.

All three reach hospital n find Sid there……n before they cud say anything to him….he says…….Yes…..I know…..what u r gonna ask………but guys I'm fine……don't shoot me with all ur questions……..I just wanna go home.

Viren helps him up by putting his arm around his shoulder……n takes him to the car…..n then as soon as he sits Sid in the car…..Nivi sits by him in the back seat…………Viren ignores the feeling he was getting at that time……so he sat in the drivers seat n Divya sat next to him.

They were on their way n Viren was checking on Sid from his rear-view mirror……n he says…….U shud have been careful Sid……….the officer was saying that it was hit n run case………..do u remember which car was that ??

Sid says……….i've no idea……it was the matter of a second I think…….i had a seen an SUV behind me…..but don't know if that was the vehicle that hit my car…………..anyways Viren……just forget about everything……it was nothing……n I'm fine…..so don't worry others as well.

Viren was gonna say something but he saw Nivi from the rear-view mirror…..all concerned for Sid…….coz she says……….Its ok Sid…….just forget about everything right now…..n relax……I'm with u here.

Viren cudnt take her concern for Sid……he kept glancing at her from the mirror…….n Nivi was unaware that Viren was looking at her………she was at that moment concerned for Sid.

Viren kept glancing at Nivi n then some vehicle tried to overtake them……n Viren pressed hard on the brakes to avoid an accident……n Nivi with the force of the car stopping……..bents forward n to support herself…..she puts a hand on Viren's shoulder……..from behind.

After the car stops……Viren turns to ask everyone if they were ok……….n he sees Nivi looking down n nodding her head…………..it was getting more n more awkward…….after their interaction in his office……Viren turned away to n they drove home.

They reached the Sood Mansion………..n Divya ran to her mom's………n Nivi n Viren helped Sid inside the house……n as soon as everyone saw them……they ran towards Sid n asks………what is all this……what happened ??

Sid looked at Nivi n Viren…..n Viren says………nothing happened…..it was just a small accident…..but Sid is fine……….n I think that's the main thing…….n lets not bother him too much about it.

But Yashodhara n Vandana had tears in their eyes…..so Nivi goes to them n says………..Chachiji……Dadima……don't u c Sid is alright………why r u guys crying……..he is safe n with us……..please don't worry….coz Sid will feel bad too.

Vandana hugs Nivi n Viren sees this……….it was not just Sid…..but his tayiji also who has been very fond of Nivi…….now how can he make them unhappy to get his love………..he turns away to get something for Sid.

Viren comes into the kitchen to ask Nandu to make some soup or juice for Sid…….but Nandu was not there…..so he poured some orange juice in the glass n turned……n he saw Nivi….standing by the door……..n it looked like she was trying hard to make things look normal between them………but her not looking in his eyes…….was clearly the sign that nothing was normal between them anymore.

So to distract her from the awkwardness she was feeling……Viren says…………here…….u take this…….after all its u who is suppose to do all this for Sid.

Nivi felt bad when he said that……n she came inside………n took the tray from his hands n their hands touched……..Viren saw her jump on his touch………as he was observing her…….n then as soon as she takes away the tray….he leaves.

Viren comes out from the kitchen n sees Hemlata hovering over Sid…….talking continuously like…….oh my god…wht happened to Sid…….who must have done it….......n she was gonna say more……when she sees Nivi coming out of the kitchen with the juice in her hand…….Hemlata gets jealous even more…..n so she says……….oh ho Nivi…..have u seen what happened…….n then looking at Vandana she says………god is great bhabhiji……..coz of which Sid is safe…….otherwise if anything wud have happened…….everyone in the society might have blamed Nivi…..that at the beginning of the relation itself……..she had become a bad omen for Sid…..but thank god Sid is safe.

Yashodhara says……..why r u saying like Hemlata……we don't think like this…….infact its possible that coz of Nivi……whatever the bad omen was on Sid might have passed away………..she is one adorable girl anyone can ask for as a daughter-in-law.

Viren kept looking at Nivi when Yashodhara said that…….n with a sad face he went upstairs to his room.

Hemlata makes a face looking at Nivi n then with the fake smile on she says………yeah yeah u r right masiji………Nivi is very lucky…..n my Divya she is a very nice girl too……so many people had asked me for her hand……..but I'm hesitant as I don't want to get her married in strangers……..well if only she had also got a nice family like u guys……then I wud have died peacefully.

Yashodhara……who knew how Hemlata was…….smiles cunningly n says……….u r talking like us old people…….n yes u r right…..Divya is a nice girl too…….if I cud then I cud marry both the girls to my grandsons……..but first Sid get married…..n Viren…..he had a long way to go.

Hemlata took a relieved sigh…..thinking thank god they didn't ask Divya's hand for Viren…….n so she says……….Sidharth beta…..let me make u turmeric paste……that'll be very good for ur bruises.

And saying that she gets up to go to the kitchen n asks for some help……so Vandana informs her that Nandu had gone out with lalji kaka for some important work….n she ass her not to bother but Hemlata smiles n insists on making some……so Nivi says………let me help u chachiji…………..and she ran towards her so Hemlata makes a face n smiles uninterestingly n says……sure…..lets go then.

They were going towards the kitchen when it starts raining heavily…..n Vandana says……oh ho….there are clothes upstairs……maaji…..i'll go get the clothes.

Nivi who was going to help Hemlata says………Vandana chahiji……please don't worry…….i'll get them down……u stay by Sid.

And Nivi runs upstairs to take the clothes down…….it was raining heavily…….n then she sees Viren's shirt……..the same shirt he was wearing last time it was raining…………last time when he had expressed his love for her………last time when he had kissed her for the first time………n looking at that……Nivi felt the weird pain in her heart……she held his shirt in her hands……n then hugged it tight………n tears rolled down her cheeks…….she was crying coz she luvd him too……..she was not only making her life miserable without him……but his too.

With a heavy heart n tears in her eyes she kissed the shirt……..n she felt someone embracing her from behind………she wanted to turn to look at him……as she knew it was Viren……she knows his touch…….but he held her tight n kissed the back of her head on the wet hair………n then slowly moving her hair away from the shoulder………..he kissed the curve of her neck……n she placed her hand on his head n held his hair gently…..n he kissed her neck hard this time…..so she leans back to rest her back on his chest………n with that gesture from her…….he placed many small kisses on her neck……n doing that his stubble was rubbing on to her skin n she was getting goose bumps……..n with his lips still touching her skin…..he traces his lips towards her back n places a slow…passionate kiss on her back…….just below the shoulder bone……n she cudnt take it anymore……so she turns towards him n hugs him tight……..n he kisses her hair……….n then slowly pushing her away from him…….he holds her face n looking straight into her eyes he says……….'I LUV U NIVI'…………..n hearing that she says……..'I LUV U TOO VIREN'………..n then she closed her eyes in anticipation of a kiss from him………….but when he didn't she opened her eyes to look at him…………………….but there was no one……..it was just her………….dreaming about VIREN.

She closed her eyes again….n hugged his shirt tight……thinking how crazy he is making her…….that she cant even spend the day without thinking of him or his love………….it was the mixed feeling of love for him n the guilt for hurting him.

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And your source of inspiration is...:)
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

And your source of inspiration is...:)

hahaha...........................my imagination.............😉.
tauba.......utna wild nahi................but imagine it....n anything is possible.

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for a lovely update.Gosh I hate this HL. But I do hope she manages to keep Divya away from Viren.
I hope Sid - Viren have a good bonding here so Sid will confide in viren and put us all out of misery.

The terrace scene - Uff Sonal, u will kill us. Wow. What wud I give fr such a scene in the show.😍
Keep it up. Brilliant story by a brilliant writer.👏👏

Please do not feel we are rushing you. We just have a different way of expressing our eagerness in reading your next update. I know its very hard work to post a new chapter everyday. We appreciate it lots.