Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonal dear.. Addicted to ur FF completely.. :) Thanks a lot for writing:)
vavaponnu8889 thumbnail
im also addicted 2 ur ff dear....pls do update soon 😊
starz4me thumbnail
Pratibha:...............u r so welcme dear..........n thank u to u as well for reading it.

Vavaponnu:............thank u hun............i hope i maintain ir interest with my future chapter as well.

starz4me thumbnail

Hello All.................here is Chapter 14........it seems a bit longer.....so forgive me.....if u get bored in the middle itself.

Please do comment to let me know u views..........enjoy reading.

Chapter 14

Nivi was feeling much better the next morning……..so she got up n went to where others were sitting n sat by Naintara……….n joined in on their fun……everyone were in the very jovial mood……n Pratap says……please everybody……..i'm reminding all of u…..that please have some stomach-ache tablets now itself………coz Hemlata is cooking the breakfast……..n usually she cooks very spicy food……I don't want u all to be running towards the bathroom afterwards.

Naintara laughs n says…….Pratap u r just over exaggerating things…….no bhaisaab………she is a very good cook.

Right then Hemlata comes n invites everyone to the breakfast table…….n Nivi was just looking around to find Viren……but she cudnt find him anywhere…….n right then Vandana stops n says………Where are these guys…..Sid n Viren ??...........dont they want any breakfast ??

Nivi says immediately……..i'll go fetch them……….right then Divya joins her n says……….Nivi why don't u go n get Sid………n I'll go n get Viren.

Nivi smiles at her uninterestingly…….as she wanted to go to Viren………so she says…….ok Divya....lets go.

Nivi knocks at Sid's door……..n no one answers………so she was about to go away when she hears a noise from inside……still knocking on the door…..she opens it n comes inside……….she sees Viren……standing by the bed…….n says……Viren??........what r u doing here ??

It was after she said that she noticed that he had this towel  over his shoulders…….n he was looking for something in the bag…..he looked like he was ready to go into shower…..Nivi cudnt take her eyes off him…as he was looking stunning with that towel over his shoulder.

Viren sees her n is surprised himself…….n so he asks………Nivi??........what r u doing here??

Nivi then blinks coz this whole time she was just looking at him…….n then looking around she says…….i…..i came to ask Sid for breakfast.

Viren's expression changed into a serious one…….n then he looks down n continues looking for something in his bag………..n says…….well Sid……I think has gone to get something from the RV.

Nivi nods to that n was about to go……but cudnt…..instead she walked towards him n stands right in front of him by the bed n says………by the way………u didn't answer my question…….what were u doing here ??

Now it was the limit of controlling himself for Viren…….he looks up n straight into her eyes n in a very sarcastic tone says……….u r one curious cat…aren't u??.........And then he holds her arm n pulls her close to him…….n says………..u care a lot for Sid…..dont u???.......u don't just worry about him…….but about his things as well……..like right now……u must be thinking that since I'm in Sid's room……….this must be Sid's bag that I'm going through……..isnt it ??

Nivi smells a tinge of jealousy in Viren's words……….then she tries to hold her smile n says…….well he is one of my friends…….n yes I do care about him.

That struck hard on Viren's ego so he says……….one of ur friends…..or ur only friend ??

He had pulled her so close that Nivi cud see some kind of strangeness in Viren's eyes…..n so she says…..why do u say that Viren??.........arent u my friend ??

Viren who was holding her arm now…….just roughly pulls back his hand………n that movement pushes Nivi a step back……n then walking towards her he says………no I'm not…………n taking big steps he covers the distance between them n Nivi had no place to go back as she was already by the wall………..she looks at him n swallows hard…..n Viren without touching her……….stands so close to her that his breath was falling on her face……she breathed hard…..but tried not to show her uncomfortableness to him…..so she was about to say something when he says………….i wud rather be………………

He paused in the middle of the sentence……n his eyes were moving all over her face…….n then his stare stopped at her lips………..n Nivi just held her breath………..she was scared to even inhale……she had this weird feeling…….it was not uncomfortableness anymore…….but it was more like a sweet pain for her…..having him so close to her………..n then suddenly she saw him move back.

Viren was just staring at her angrily……he was mad that she cared for Sid so much that it was driving him nuts……….she hardly had cared that much for him………he stared at her lips with so much longing that he wanted to kiss her hard as a punishment…………but cudnt do it………as he wanted to win her over……….n so unable to control himself……he moves back a step n turns around n out of frustration says……….i'd rather be alone then be ur friend.

That hurt Nivi more then anything………she cudnt believe he said that……she was just looking at his back when Sid comes inside n says………..Here Viren…….i got my bag………..stupid Nandu.

Then he stops in the middle of his sentence when he sees Nivi in the room…..n without noticing the tension between Nivi n Viren he says……………ohh….dont tell me…..u guys r still fighting like small kids……cmon guys…….take it ez.

Then he turns to Nivi n asks…………why were u here Nivi ??

Nivi inhales a deep breath n swallowing hard she looks at Viren's back n says………I came to call u for breakfast.

Sid then smiles n says………..ohh yeah I was coming for breakfast but……Nandu had exchanged my bag with Viren's……….it was when Viren came looking for his that we found out that I had his bag in my room……well we'll be there at the breakfast table in few minutes…..u go ahead.

Nivi left n saw Divya pacing in the living room with the sad expression on her face……n Nivi didn't wanted to upset her more by telling her that she had found Viren………..but she was scared that Divya might ask her…….but fortunately Nandu was coming inside so when Divya asked him he said he didn't see Viren…….Divya huffed at him n went to have breakfast.

After a while Sid had breakfast with Pooja n Divya………n he was asking for Viren to Nivi…….so Nivi says………I don't know…..i'll go look where he is.

Viren was in dadaji's room where everyone else was having fun……..he stood by the door….behind Chanchal's chair……leaning on her chair with his hands….n he was doing his own masti wale jokes………….n right then Nivi comes n not to disturb others in their fun….she comes n stands right beside him……n Viren notices that she stood very close to him…..so he turns to her…n she gestures him with her eyes….to come out……………but he ignores……………Nivi pokes him in the stomach with her elbow……….n he looks at her n then again she gestures him….but he still ignores.

So now Nivi…..holds his hand into hers………n pulls him out of the room…….n says…….why aren't u coming for breakfast ??

Viren was just looking at her hand in his………n a smile came on his lips………n Nivi just let go off his hand immeditely……then he looks up n in a teasing tone says……..what makes u think I didn't eat yet ??

Nivi says firmly………..coz I didn't see u have breakfast.

Viren folds his hands in front of him n says……….what makes u think I'll eat to show u ??

Nivi gets mad now……….n walking towards him says………..Mr.Viren Sood……….whats gone into u ??......why are u behaving like a strange n stubborn kid ??

Nivi walking towards him was a sight to see for Viren……..n so he stepped back until….. this time….he was pinned by the wall………he was laughing inside but cudnt show even a smile on his face……so he just kept looking at her being mad at him.

Nivi was going to say more…..but Nandu comes n says……….r u guys eating or no ??

Viren grins n asks……….why??..........didnt she have breakfast yet ??

Nandu says………..no she has been looking for u……….now that u both r here…..can we have breakfast please.

Viren turns to her n looks at her n she says……..well by the time I came back everyone was done eating so I was the only one left besides u…………so I thought we'll eat together.

Hands still folded in front of him……..he rubs his stubble with one hand n smiles at her……..as though he cud read that she didn't eat coz he didn't……….so he says………ok lets go.

Here in the room…….Vandana says………Naintara chachiji….i had something in my mind for so many days…….i want to ask u.

Naintara smiles n says……….what is it beta ??............why do u hesitate….ask me whatever it is.

Vandana then looks at Yashodhara n she gestures her with her eyes to go ahead…..n so Vandana says……I wanted Nivi's hand in marriage to my Son Siddharth.

Naintara n Keshav….were surprised…….but the shock affect was on Hemlata……………she just kept looking with her wide eyes……she cudnt believe her ears………..now she had to do something to break this alliance………but what cud she do…………n to top her frustration…..her daughter is not even helping her in anything.

Yashodhara then says……….Yes Naintara….we have been thinking about this for long……….n I don't want to rush u guys into any decision right away……….please take ur time…..n let us know…..we'll accept anything u decide happily.

Naintara n keshav smile at them……but they both looked worried……..more like concerned about the proposal.

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal!!! 🤗 How are you, my sweets?? 😊 Yayyyyy another chapter to read. I am excited. But won't be able to read it till I go home. Still at work. 😔 And, honestly Sonal, there are no such things as "a bit longer" or "getting bored", so far as your chapters are concerned. I can only speak for myself and am telling you the truth, that I can never get enough of them.... Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
starz4me thumbnail
Thank u sooo much Payal.......🤗.
I know yaar......but sometimes.....the length makes matter boring......so i didnt knew what else to say.
It might not be lengthy for u guys....but i felt it was......well......i'm working on the next chapter.....i'll post it as soon as i'm done with it........it'll most probably tomorrow.

Luv u tons.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonal 🤗 once again sizzling scene, i had to remind myself to breath while reading it.😳  Nivren chemistry is getting hotter and hotter with every scene. Oh but the last twist gosh it's killing me now. Can't wait for more. want to know right away what's in store. But too bad have to wait until tomorrow.

Btw dear why did you think I was going to bash you? mujhe marna hai kya. 😉 😆

starz4me thumbnail
Ohh Ketty..........😆..........please remember to breath coz ur comments are one of those that matters most. 😊

Thank u so much jaanu for reading my FF.
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was awesome!!!! I loved Pratap making fun of Hemlata😆....Awww I love Virens jealousy....and finally I love your updates👏 Thank you!!😃 X

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awwwwwww sweetie I am flattered. But seriously after head aches and heart aches of current track in show your FF is a welcome relief I need, so I should be saying  thank you. I love reading your FF.