Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the last chapter was mindblowing 👏 cant wait for the next chap.....just one request yaar i dont want to read  anything like viren engaged to divya or sid engaged to nivi in the upcoming chapters.....keep up your great work sonal.....
dyhardfan thumbnail
Sonal thank you thank you thank you. You made my weekend doll. I loved it soooo much. Omg viren and nivi soooo close my heart started beating faster just by reading it. Plz plz try and write one more this weekend if you can sweetie. Mwah lots of hugs and kisses for making me smile non-stop.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love it  thank soo much
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonal.... read both parts in one go... :) fabulous dear... :) wanting more... 😉😉
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal!!! My lovely, first of all a huge massive NivRen hug and thank you from me. 🤗 Sweetcakes, do you know how fabulously awesome you are and how amazingly wonderful you write?? Honestly, you are doing an outstanding job of writing this FF. And, I have to agree with Sneha here when she says that you are doing a commendable job of updating this FF pretty much daily and I can imagine it not being an easy thing to do! Added to that, every chapter after chapter of your story is unfolding so beautifully!! I am totally and completely hooked. 😃  I am already waiting anxiously for Monday so that I can read your next chapter. And, I must say that your NivRen interaction in the last chapter near the RV door was highly intense and passionate. Loved it to the core. 😊
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
starz4me thumbnail
Thank u guys...........thank u soo much.

Payal.....Vidya....Sneha......Pratibha....dyhardfan....daffodls.....maheshwari
Kulsum......sandy......Sana........Jasleen....Sunshine....Ashley...Ayesha.

A big Thank u hug to all of u....for those nice comments.
Luv u all.

starz4me thumbnail

Hello all..........i might post another chapter today.......but for now....here is chapter 11.

Hope u'll like reading this one......please do comment....as ur reactions matters the most as well.

Enjoy reading.

Chapter 11

Viren got down from the RV……..he was so mad at Nivi…………but he didn't know why……..he was feeling this attraction so intensely……….that it was hurting him internally to even think about Nivi.

He went to the other side of the building to calm himself down…..but all he cud think of at that moment was Nivi's eyes filled with fear…………fear of being so close to him……..he put both his hands on his waist n paces around in frustration……..he cudnt understand why Nivi wud be afraid of him…….why she cant be his childhood buddy………….but that again was something he didn't wanted.

Viren came back to where everyone was resting……….n saw Nivi serving chai to everyone……..even she sees him……but looks down immediately……..but looking down was no solution as she had to serve him chai as well……….so when she came close to him………she looked at him……..n saw him giving her an intense stare……n without taking chai from her…….he goes to Divya n takes her cup from her hand.

Nivi felt insulted……..but she was anticipating this reaction from him….after the way he had left from the RV……she was going away when Sid says……….ohh Nivi…..i had given my tea to Pooja……so I'll take this one………n why don't u sit……..we'll chat.

At that Vandana also comes n says……….yes Nivi…….why don't u guys…..go n enjoy……..we r here on the picnic………so dont worry about all of us……….u enjoy ur time as well….beta.

Nivi smiles but was a little hesitant so Yashodhara says……..dont look at ur father or anyone else……..u kids have everybody's permission to go n enjoy………go beta………as it is we r tired……so we might rest for a while…….n that'll be a break for u all as well…..go go.

Out of all the five….Divya was super excited………first of all Viren drank chai from her cup n now she got a chance to be lone with him……….but before she cud step out…..Hemlata….takes a to a corner….quietly n says………listen Divya…..this is a good opportunity….to get close to Sid………don't u dare run after Viren…..beta try n understand that I want u to get close to sid…….so that u can enjoy a happy life with the heir to the Sood family.

Divya was rolling her eyes all the time at her mother …….as she cudnt understand how her mother wud not think of her happiness that lies in Viren n not Sid………she never liked Sid........without saying anything………..she just walks away from her mother.

Viren was waiting for Divya outside……….but all his attention was at Nivi…..who was talking to Pooja n Sid………Viren thought to himself that he never liked Nivi when they were kids……..but now he cant stand if she doesn't look at him……….is he going mad…..or is he falling in luv with her?.........he cudnt understand the dilemma he was in………coz now watching Nivi with Sid…..was making him jealous……as he cant stand anyone else taking her attention away from him.

Unable to control himself……..Viren walks to where those three were chatting n holds Nivi by her elbow…..n pulls her close to him saying to Sid n Pooja………sorry guys……..can I talk to Nivi for a moment ?

Sid n Pooja…..doesnt notice the rudeness……n so they nod……but Nivi……cud feel his anger….coz his hold on her elbow was so tight that he was hurting her……She quietly came along…..n then with a normal expression on her face she looked at him n asked……..what is it Viren??.......do u need something ??

Viren bites his inside of his lower lip in frustration……n then he loses his eyes n explains himself to be normal…….n so he says……..actually I was waiting for Divya………..n she is taking too long…..so I thought I'll chat with u………he noticed Nivi's hesitation…..so he says again……….Nivi……just forget everything…….lets be normal.

It was a relief to hear those words……but some part of her didn't wanted it to be normal……….she knew that she was crazy about Viren since childhood……..n when she was close to him……..she felt like her heart was singing………n then Viren says 'lets be normal'…………what does that mean……..does he not like her………….was he playing with her………..is it so easy for him to leave everything behind ??

With a heavy heart…..she smiles back at him………..n Viren was furious inside…….thining the same as to how cant she feel the attraction between them……….both were looking into each other when Divya joins them n says……..ok cmon guys………I'm back……..lets do something…….i know we are not kids……..ut lets enjoy yaar……lets play something…….how about a game of volleyball ??

Sid n Pooja joins them…..n Sid says……but we are only 5…….we wud need one more to be equal on both sides.

Viren says…………ok…….then I'll call Nandu…………I think with all elders resting………he also gets a break…….let me fetch him.

Everyone agrees…..n then when Nandu joins them….they decide captains……….sid n Viren were to select………n so Sid……selects Pooja………since he already knew Pooja was real good in games since childhood………..So Viren……..with the fear of Sid selecting Nivi………does not loose a second……n selects Nivi.

This was a shock for Divya…..since she thought she was the first preference of Viren………she was smiling but was furious at Nivi…….n also she was praying hard that Sid doesn't select her………n like her wish came true……….Sid selects nandu…….coz for Sid……Divya was someone who didn't think on the same lines as he did….so to avoid any argument further in the game he just selected the other……so Divya was happy that she was in Viren's team by default.

The game started and Viren noticed that Nivi was pretty good in games as well……..coz she was being real good in the game of volleyball......Nivi jumped high to hit the ball with full stroke but she loses her balance n Viren runs towards her……..n to help her gain balance….Viren holds her tight……….n they both fall on the ground.

With Nivi landing on her back first n Viren falling on top of her.....both got hurt n were trying to get up but everytime Viren tried to get up…he was tripping on Nivi's duppatta….as his leg got entangled in it….n when again he tried he fell on Nivi again…but this time his head fell in her neck's curve….n his lips touched her skin….Viren noticed Nivi jump on his touch….so he moved back a little.

Nivi…after a while noticed that it was only her who was struggling to get on her feet….but was unsuccessful….as Viren wasn't even trying to move away from her…instead he kept staring at her……This made Nivi mad….n before she cud say anything to him…she noticed this twinkle in his eyes…n a smile tucked on the corner of his lips…..She looked into his eyes n observed that there was no strangeness in his eyes….instead he was looking at her very lovingly….it was something she never felt before….n then she saw him bent a little closer to her n hr heart started beating fast….n as though…she felt dreamy…she was abt to close her eyes…when she noticed everyone else watching them….she came back to her seneses n with so much embarassment…..she pushed Viren on his chest to move away…..n Viren realized what he was about to do…..so without taking a second he stands on his feet n helps her up…..n both seemed like they cudnt see into their eyes.

Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Wow Wow... *screaming in excitement*
Super duper scene yaar.. How i wish d 4 wud leave them to continue d romance 😃.. 'll sidya realise d attraction between nivren n leave them alone? Waiting for more nivren attraction..
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonal 🤗 amazing amazing chapter. I just want more and more of your version of Nivren. Can't wait for your next chapter. I am loving attraction between Nivi and Viren and hating Divya a lot, for God's sake leave Viren alone. Well hopefully get your next chapter soon, I know I am acting like a greedy kid but can't help it dear, just want to know more what is going to happen next. 😃
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Sonal, the chemistry between NivRen is getting more and more intense. Loving it immensely. 👏 I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am enjoying reading this story of yours, my dear! 😃 So, anxious and curious to read how their love story unfolds. You are doing such an amazingly fabulous job writing this story that it has literally become my addiction. Every single day I wait to read your chapters like I wait to see the next CCBM episode. Thanks, sweets for writing and sharing such a wonderful NivRen love story with all of us.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago