Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dear Karan and Kritika (01/03/11)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Dear Karan

KARAAAAN!!!!!MUAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Lmao, the first few scenes when you were all confused about Arohis phone call was just tooo good!! hahaha I loved your expressions... :D Kyun Kyun....Arohi kya ek baar flirt kiya...Zor Ka Jhatka laga?? :D hahahah But Today you once again showed perfection when it comes to Arjuns Jealousy! hahahah :D
Arohi pe Itneee Saare Ilsaam....:((( Arrey agar pyaar karna aur bachhe ko pyaar dena gunnah hai, then we will meet in Hell! hahahaha :D No but seriously, it really hurts to see Arjun misunderstanding Arohi....She knew you love Raj just as much as she does...Thats why she wanted Raj to stay!! :)
BUT I just loooove The Tom and Jerry Race!!! :D ahahahha KIDS rulee!!! And esp in KMH2!! :D omg... Didnt Arohi teach you that walking on couch is not allowed??? :O!! Karan, i never want to see you doing that again!! I just love to see your care for Rashi!! :) Trust me, whenever i see you caring so much for Rashi...I will think your caring for me...:) hahaha nilo poori tarah se pagal ho gayi! :)
Omg...I SAW I SAW I SAW!!! I saw you holding Arohis hand!! :))))))))))  But plase abh tum apne aur Kritika ke baare mein socho!! Whatever Arohi was doing, Rashi aur poore family ke bhalaiye ke liye tha!! :)) 
LMAO!! Tum Aur Jiggy two soldiers ki tarha you followed your Wifes upstairs..hahaha lekin Arohi closed the Door RIGHt in your FACE!! LOL LOL
...Aaj toh everyone was in Partner Looks!! :D Rashi and Arohi Pink and Jiggy and Arjun in beige...:) I love that Jacket of yours!! :)
FINALLY JIGGY IS OUT OF THE HOUSE!! YES!! :D PARTY TIME!! :D Dancing
Anyways, cant wait fotr tomorrows episode!! :))) Loveee you muchoss!! Muahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Dear Kritika

I just LOVED Your Part in Todays Episode!! I enjoyed every BIT of it!! Right from the beginning you showed us that Mummy bana aasaan baat nahi hai!! ahahahah :D Its a tough Job...And you were just TOO GOOD!! Having done those half sleep half doing Mom task scenes was just mind Blowing!! :D And I looove your pink jacket!! :))) LMAO!!!!!! Those expressions and looks while Dhondu called...Omg...Those were Awsome!! hahahaha Karan ko poora sa confuse kar diya :D Sach mein, whenever you seduce Karan...Its too Hauwt to handle...:D For me, being a girl, it was really Hauwt :D, toh socho apne male viewers ke liye kitna mushkil hoga...:D hahahah But no, honestly, I really really Liked it !! :) 
The part where you were talking about Raj and Karan about Dhondu was really great!! :D The confusion between you two is always AWSOME TO WATCH!! :D hahahah Too Much Dostana!! :D
Omg...When Karan took Raj into his arms and you had this pleased and content expressions on your face...The way you put your hand on Rajs head...GOdddd....Kya batau...In that scene the family love between you three was There!! Everyone could see it :))) YOu really made me Khush with that scenee!! :))
You knw...I really really liked the way you put on music for Raj so he doesnt get involved in the Mom-Dad jhagra...:) Aww!! IT really brought a smile to my face!! If everyone does it the way you did, there would be no criminal youngsters :D ahahah :D
OMG!! hahahahahah Aaj humein Tom and Jerry scenes dekhne ko mila!! hahahahah LOVED the way THREE ADULTS couldnt catch a Baby!! hahahaah :D Too Great!!
Oh....I could see the hurt in your eyes that Arjun misunderstood you...:((( It's really sad that Arjun took the whole Raj affair wrong...:( But he Loves you!! He really does! Everyone knows that...Bas tum dono hai...Who dont want to know it :)) 
Achha sunno...It was just awsome to see you being all angry...because Jiggy said those nasty things to Arjun...:(( And when you said "I love Rashi" Oh God....I think, your the first Bahu who actually said it on TV !! :D I love you for that!!! :)))
And you knw what...You dont just love Rashi, you also love Arjun/Karan...because whatever Rashi said, was in favour for Arjun!! :) That makes you love Arjun automatically!! :D hahaha :) Nilos logic!! ;)
Oh god...The minute you took Rashi into your room and explained everything to her!!!!!! I salute you for that!! :))) I really thought, what Rashi needs right now is a friend...A woman who can understand her...An honest friend whom she can trust! :))) I So love to see the Arohi- Rashi Scenes!! I think the main reason why kmh2s the best show ever, is the way it portrays honest v/s wrong relationships...Not like typical Saas Bahu dramas...Where babhi is equal Nands dushman...where jealousy rules over honesty!! :)) I really love kmh2 for being so unique in its relationships!! :)
FINALLY!!!!!! JIGGY IS OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!! YAY!!! EK BAHEN NE DOOSRE BEHEN KA KAAM POORA KARDIYA!!! HAHAHAHA :D
LOved Todays Episode!! :))) Love you an Sweet Karan Dreams!! :) Muah!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinukkhadija-kmhgemini1217-anzaeram-..Ananya..channi_starglitter567sujal_kashish-TeekhiMishti-

khadija-kmh Groupbie
khadija-kmh
khadija-kmh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
That was a great take nilo.........luved reading it....!!!!!ClapClapClap

Edited by khadija-kmh - 01 March 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinuk

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
u r an awesom writer!i love reading your letters!
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

raj:

was over cute little badmash 2de....haha!! mom ko bahut bhagaya apne!! kitna weight lose kardiya arohi neh...lol
luvd the mom-son relation....

aur ussss jiggy piggy ko toh bahut achha sabk sikhaya apne mere sher....i could nt stop laughin!!!

n u gave more tension 2 ur chote daddu...she was shocked 2 see her weight...bechari!!! lol

owwww u cried 2de my baby!! i cnt see tears in ur eyes...plzz raj promise me u will never cry again...n yhh with both ur hands up...no fingers crossed...

u were awsome!!!

luv u raj!!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gemini1217

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful post..........
Luved d way u expressed whole episode...........
Too gud......
Nilo u rock..........:):)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index