Bharti Singh- Manish Paul

Top 3 (Finalists)

Rajiv Thakur - Parul Chauhan

Kapil sharma and Shikha Singh

Krushna and Rajiv Nigam

Edited by Angel x - 01 March 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "contestants of comedy circus and pics" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahhi

Mahhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics I was wondering who was in this. Only started watching this when Parul came but i didnt know there was a forum until i read a comment saying there was. Is there no pictures of Parul?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05Angel x

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahhi

Thanks for the pics I was wondering who was in this. Only started watching this when Parul came but i didnt know there was a forum until i read a comment saying there was. Is there no pictures of Parul?

OMG lol someone new!!.. there is like no one in this forum apart from like 2 people.. i got bored so made this thread LOL.. I had pics of parul and Kapil but for some reson they are not showing Cry.. lol you should join our disscussion on the thread labelled " getting fed up of surrinder" bcos there is only 2 people here and we do most our discussing there.. i just thought another thread would be nice.. Smile

Mahhi

Mahhi

Mahhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

OMG lol someone new!!.. there is like no one in this forum apart from like 2 people.. i got bored so made this thread LOL.. I had pics of parul and Kapil but for some reson they are not showing Cry.. lol you should join our disscussion on the thread labelled " getting fed up of surrinder" bcos there is only 2 people here and we do most our discussing there.. i just thought another thread would be nice.. Smile

yes i didn't even know this forum existed, they should make it more obvious. I'm usually just a silent observer of different shows and i come here to see what is happening it is very empty. I'll join your discussion later hope you aren;t  that bored! LOLLOL I'm a big fan of Parul what about yourself?

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

yes i didn't even know this forum existed, they should make it more obvious. I'm usually just a silent observer of different shows and i come here to see what is happening it is very empty. I'll join your discussion later hope you aren;t  that bored! LOLLOL I'm a big fan of Parul what about yourself?

She is good but i prefer others also.. i feel isolated in this forum why hasen't anyone joined?!!Cry

Mahhi

Mahhi

Mahhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

She is good but i prefer others also.. i feel isolated in this forum why hasen't anyone joined?!!Cry

CryOuch aw i'l create my first ever post in this forum and ask why. At least that way i will be guaranteed one reply for the first time WinkLOL

Angel x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.