India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Yeh Tera Ghar yeh mera Ghar (Page 3)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Dutta was again staring hard at Naku's face while holding hands with her....and I could feel his frustration! So, may be he'll give vent to that tonight prompting Naku to do the puja! And I think, with his eyesight back Dutta's going to get more intense with Naku! You know, that gazeDay DreamingBlushing

Thanks for the chocolates, hunLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksPooja_219-bharti--Srushti-

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Nicely written! And I agree about the fingers-intertwining bit....even I liked it more than the kiss! The kiss was more like a friendly, affectionate gesture, while the fingers-intertwining was very lover-like!  

Hey Rose...Ya.. that kiss was more like Dutta's happiness over her 'Pakka Vaada'Big smile...but the fingers intertwining was just tooEmbarrassed... you know what I mean...when it comes to Tasha we all are in such harmony, we don't need any words to explain...Big smile

AbsolutelyWink Btw, I think that scene is not over yet...

O RoseHug...Tere muh mein dairymilkBig smile... I really want that scene to continue...
For me Nakku looked like she is falling in love with him all over again after that FBs.... She just re-realized that this was the man she always had been in awe with and now that man, who is held so high in respect in the eyes of his praja, is now her husband....and that is why I did not find the feet touching thing repetitive....And Dutta is just so overwhelmed by her love for him....I hope the two cameos dont just tapko in and jump all over this romanceOuch
@ Shrus.. beautifully written dear....
@ bold Aree baba they already showed na in the precap that Naku is praying n the new entrants enter...... don worry yahan KMH nahin honge.....

Edited by rama_2010 - 01 March 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Loved the post!!!
Thanks srushtii.
*even I don't mind a Dutta Teddy Bear* :p

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Dutta was again staring hard at Naku's face while holding hands with her....and I could feel his frustration! So, may be he'll give vent to that tonight prompting Naku to do the puja! And I think, with his eyesight back Dutta's going to get more intense with Naku! You know, that gazeDay DreamingBlushing

Thanks for the chocolates, hunLOL

Yes....Loved the fact that he was not so unhappy when he could not see the inside of the house properly, but he is totally looking helpless when he cannot see her face, his face lightens up with such a smile, when he get even a fuzzy glimpse of herEmbarrassed...Oh and when he was saying 'Pakka Vada' I felt that 'those' stares were back...side ways though, but they were back,,,even without eye sight 'that gaze' as you said is there....I dont mind if he vents, or mumbles or just sits there holding her hands... I just want that scene to continueEmbarrassed...
no prob, dear...if we see the continuation, I promise you a family pack of dairymilkWink..after all 'acccha kaam karvana hai to muh to mitha karna padega na'Big smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 01 March 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaPooja_219-bharti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Nicely written! And I agree about the fingers-intertwining bit....even I liked it more than the kiss! The kiss was more like a friendly, affectionate gesture, while the fingers-intertwining was very lover-like!  

Hey Rose...Ya.. that kiss was more like Dutta's happiness over her 'Pakka Vaada'Big smile...but the fingers intertwining was just tooEmbarrassed... you know what I mean...when it comes to Tasha we all are in such harmony, we don't need any words to explain...Big smile

AbsolutelyWink Btw, I think that scene is not over yet...

O RoseHug...Tere muh mein dairymilkBig smile... I really want that scene to continue...
For me Nakku looked like she is falling in love with him all over again after that FBs.... She just re-realized that this was the man she always had been in awe with and now that man, who is held so high in respect in the eyes of his praja, is now her husband....and that is why I did not find the feet touching thing repetitive....And Dutta is just so overwhelmed by her love for him....I hope the two cameos dont just tapko in and jump all over this romanceOuch
@ Shrus.. beautifully written dear....
@ bold Aree baba they already showed na in the precap that Naku is praying n the new entrants enter...... don worry yahan KMH nahin honge.....

Thanks RamaBig smile...
I saw the promo...but even in day before's precap the scenes they showed were not in exact sequence as the main epis...hence the apprehensionConfusedLOL
And we have a history of KMH in LTL...we had Kala, Baaji....and now when those two are not there... I thought the CVs just might have the sudden desire to have two more KMHsLOL
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

Loved the post!!!
Thanks srushtii.
*even I don't mind a Dutta Teddy Bear* :p

Hey AzHug
Thanks yaaraHug
Oye!! who would mind a Dutta Teddy bearLOL!!!

-Azy-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
The analysis definitely deserves chappals.Bol kaun sa wala lekar doon tujhe.Jimmy Choo ya phir Salvatore Ferragamo. Awesome!ClapClapClapClap Very well written.Star

Agree with you 100%. D was totally lost in the Mission CleanupLOLLOLLOL It reminded me of my oldest brother when my bhabhi was pregnant. He too is bit standoffish like D & had never entered the kitchen in his life.One time very late in the night I found him in the kitchen with the milk pot & a glass & he was trying to make haldiwala milk for his wife.LOL he had such a lost look on his face it was very funny but I also felt very sorry for him.Embarrassed

The little gestures of love D was showering his wife with broke my heartBroken Heart But kya karen? Whatever makes D happy!Cry

Pooja_219-Azy--Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

The analysis definitely deserves chappals.Bol kaun sa wala lekar doon tujhe.Jimmy Choo ya phir Salvatore Ferragamo. Awesome!Clap Very well written.Star

Agree with you 100%. D was totally lost in the Mission CleanupLOLLOLLOL It reminded me of my oldest brother when my bhabhi was pregnant. He too is bit standoffish like D & had never entered the kitchen in his life.One time very late in the night I found him in the kitchen with the milk pot & a glass & he was trying to make haldiwala milk for his wife.LOL he had such a lost look on his face it was very funny but I also felt very sorry for him.Embarrassed

The little gestures of love D was showering his wife with broke my heartBroken Heart But kya karen? Whatever makes D happy!Cry

Oye!!! Zuby tu mujhe branded chappals se maregiLOL
Owww that is so sweet of your broEmbarrassed...it is really funny when such tall. strong and confident men seem so lost as children...and that is one thing I observed about D too...he looked so big in that small house....he almost dwarfed the house...LOL
Arre...kyun heart break ho raha hai tera....D agar uski biwi ka khayal nahi karega to D kaise kehlayega..
It is the essence of D yaara!!! Embarrassed

Pooja_219-bharti--Azy-

Go to top