Bollywood's top celebs share their fav foods!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
We love food!

Everybody has their favourite meals and cuisines. Bollywood stars have to maintain slim and shapely figures but they still have cravings they indulge in. We take a look at the weaknesses and eating habits of stars.

Kareena Kapoor: The ambassador of Yoga and eating right lovesiindulging in pizza and spaghetti. Earlier, she used to have a full pizza but now she about three slices accompanied by a salad. Her favourite cuisine is Italian. She also loves parathas for breakfast and drinks a glass of milk every night. She burns it off through controlling her portions and doing Yoga.

Saif Ali Khan: The chhote nawab loves meat in all forms. His favourite cuisine is Chinese. He indulges in junk food and rich European food as well. He has turned to Yoga as well

Priyanka Chopra: She is a true Punjabi and thrives on junk food. She is lazy to go to the gym. She adores non-vegetarian food and needs her cocktails. Apart from that, she loves pizza, pasta, burgers, and the like. Hrithik Roshan said that she eats like a horse but she does not gain weight because she is genetically blessed with a fast metabolism.

Katrina Kaif: She usually eats healthy and had even switched to a micro-biotic diet. Her weakness is Cinnabon rolls. She can eat three large ones at a time and often treats herself to the same. She loves eating ice-cream at night. Miss Kaif skips meals when lonely.

Salman Khan: He needs alcohol every night. Apart from that, he loves biryani and kebabs and other Mughlai and North-Indian delicacies. He does not sleep until after 2 am and can work only around noon.

Sonam Kapoor: She adores fatty and fried Sindhi food and indulges herself on Sundays. She loves eating chocolates and cheesecakes as well. Yes, she has to work out to burn it off.

Shah Rukh Khan: He cannot do without butter chicken and cigarettes. These days, he has made grilled chicken a part of his diet. He is not much of an eater or sleeper.

Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago
Aww Katrina lol! I have a lot more than just one weakness 😆
LOL @ SRK & Salman!
"She is a true Punjabi and thrives on junk food. She is lazy to go to the gym"

LOL 🤣

and Kat and Sonam look pretty in those pics <3
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

"She is a true Punjabi and thrives on junk food. She is lazy to go to the gym"

LOL 🤣

and Kat and Sonam look pretty in those pics <3
lol.  punjabis thrive on junk food?? news to me.  and i didnt knoww they had cinnabon in india. i enjoy a cinnabon once in a while at the mall also. hmmm maybe punjabis do thrive on junk food...
i luv biryani too when i make biryani i usually eat it 4 days lol

my mom always shout at me when i make so much ..

and thne i luv jalebi..
Oh cmon I thought Kat's favorite food was yellow sauce. Ugh. Salman can't function without alcohol, SRK can't function without cigs. How pathetic. Why even bother to wake up at 12, huh? Might as well lie in the bed whole day.

Shah Rukh Khan: He cannot do without butter chicken and cigarettes. These days, he has made grilled chicken a part of his diet. He is not much of an eater or sleeper.

very good menu