Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood's top celebs share their fav foods!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
We love food!

Everybody has their favourite meals and cuisines. Bollywood stars have to maintain slim and shapely figures but they still have cravings they indulge in. We take a look at the weaknesses and eating habits of stars.

Kareena Kapoor 

Kareena Kapoor: The ambassador of Yoga and eating right lovesiindulging in pizza and spaghetti. Earlier, she used to have a full pizza but now she about three slices accompanied by a salad. Her favourite cuisine is Italian. She also loves parathas for breakfast and drinks a glass of milk every night. She burns it off through controlling her portions and doing Yoga.

Saif Ali Khan 

Saif Ali Khan: The chhote nawab loves meat in all forms. His favourite cuisine is Chinese. He indulges in junk food and rich European food as well. He has turned to Yoga as well

Priyanka Chopra 

Priyanka Chopra: She is a true Punjabi and thrives on junk food. She is lazy to go to the gym. She adores non-vegetarian food and needs her cocktails. Apart from that, she loves pizza, pasta, burgers, and the like. Hrithik Roshan said that she eats like a horse but she does not gain weight because she is genetically blessed with a fast metabolism.

Katrina Kaif 

Katrina Kaif: She usually eats healthy and had even switched to a micro-biotic diet. Her weakness is Cinnabon rolls. She can eat three large ones at a time and often treats herself to the same. She loves eating ice-cream at night. Miss Kaif skips meals when lonely.

Salman Khan 

Salman Khan: He needs alcohol every night. Apart from that, he loves biryani and kebabs and other Mughlai and North-Indian delicacies. He does not sleep until after 2 am and can work only around noon.

Sonam Kapoor 

Sonam Kapoor: She adores fatty and fried Sindhi food and indulges herself on Sundays. She loves eating chocolates and cheesecakes as well. Yes, she has to work out to burn it off.

Shah Rukh Khan 

Shah Rukh Khan: He cannot do without butter chicken and cigarettes. These days, he has made grilled chicken a part of his diet. He is not much of an eater or sleeper.

Edited by KatForeva - 01 March 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood's top celebs share their fav foods!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Aww Katrina lol! I have a lot more than just one weakness LOL
LOL @ SRK & Salman!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Sean

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I love BiryaniDay Dreaming

Katalicious

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
"She is a true Punjabi and thrives on junk food. She is lazy to go to the gym"

LOL ROFL

and Kat and Sonam look pretty in those pics <3

Katalicious

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

"She is a true Punjabi and thrives on junk food. She is lazy to go to the gym"

LOL ROFL

and Kat and Sonam look pretty in those pics <3
lol.  punjabis thrive on junk food?? news to me.  and i didnt knoww they had cinnabon in india. i enjoy a cinnabon once in a while at the mall also. hmmm maybe punjabis do thrive on junk food...

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
i luv biryani too when i make biryani i usually eat it 4 days lol

my mom always shout at me when i make so much ..

and thne i luv jalebi..

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TallyHo--ania--

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan: He cannot do without butter chicken and cigarettes. These days, he has made grilled chicken a part of his diet. He is not much of an eater or sleeper.

very good menu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top