Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

~*DOTW: Aage kya hoga?*~

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Hey! Sorry, got late..couldn't think of anythingLOL

Anyways, this week's discussion is about Jai, and ChaLka
Jai Vardhan obviously wants to get Alka into politics, and gain power for his own family by marrying her.
NNT has also proposed the idea of joining politics to Alka, but she has denied.
Abhishek doesn't want to be a politician; he isn't interested
So here are my questions:
Do you think Jai is a negative character?
What do you think he will do: Separate ChaLka by causing misunderstandings or something; or separate them by maska maroing NNT?
Do you think Savitri will stand up against NNT, for ChaLka?
How should the ChaLka proper confession be?
Oh and what will happen to Abhishek, will he manage to do what he wants?
Finally,  How will Alka enter politics?
This is just what you think will happen; your predictions etc.Embarrassed

Edited by Suvi7884 - 01 March 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanozzyiehunnybunch-Swetha-

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Suvi
You want us to predict the future of the show?LOL

Yes, he is a negative character.

What do you think he will do: Separate ChaLka by causing misunderstandings or something; or separate them by maska maroing NNT?
Initially he will try to gain Alka's trust by showing that he cares for Chandar too! At the same time he will plot MUs against Chalka secretly. I don't think he will reach NNT in this issue.

Savitri cannot do much against NNT, she is a helpless mother, but she will support Alka in all the way.

I want it to be a unique and beautiful confession. They should express and understand each other well.

I hope he gets to do what he wants. A different thought is within me too, that is he will enter politics and things will become more complicated for Abhi and Alka.

I think Chandar will encourage and push her into politics.....or else something bad might happen to Chandar, so that Alka will be left with no choice other than enter into politics!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Amrita2010Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
aur koi nahi participate karega?
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
pls..koi toh kuch kaho
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

here r my repl.. to ur Qs.....Wink i'm gng to predict the future.....LOL

yes... he is a negative chartacter...... who wants to marry alka so that he gains in both the ways...
1. in his business front.(by gettin things sanctioned by would b wife alka would b easy n he feels his business will grow even more....)
2. in front of the sofiety... it willb good to have a wife who is also a CM...... agar tumhari bahu CM hai... then the khandan will hav full control of power....
(if ur remembr the movie.. raajneeti... there also indu(katrina's father) oppeses her marriage to samar(ranbir).... there also he wants his daughter to marry prithiviraj pratap(arjun rampal) as he is the wouldbe CM.......ie in short he wants a son-in-law who is in future gng to sit on CM's kursi....... n in the movie samar coaxes indu into marryin his bro pratap.. as they had shortage of money n needed money to finance for fightin election...... n he even tells indu dat if she doesnt marry his bro else ur father will get u married to my cousin veerendra pratap(manoj bajpyee) as he is also vyin u for money......)

no.. i dnt think so he will try to seperate chalka by causing misunderstanding.. but rather being a high-profile person n since he has lot of contacts n money power......he will rather create such circumstances... which will bring a divide & differences in opinion in chalka........ (circumstances such as indu-ramesh murder done by sarpanch n his ppl).... ie in short it will be a social cum political situations......
(if u remembr.. chalka had differences in opinion in continuing the fight for justice of indu-ramesh.... rite aftr the picnic.........)

maybe.. i hav a slight hope...... as she told alka in kitcen hdat u hav my blessings......(aftr the dialog between mother n daughter.. abt chander being more thana friend to her...)
i feel this lady savitri(NT's wife...) is more concerned abt her children's personal life than NT coz she thinks genuinely from her heart n wants gud for her children... n she doesnt wear two masks like NT wears... NT'S words hav doulbe meanings... n he says one thing in front of one person n says things to ppl to whom he is close....

it should be unique... it should be a proper confession... in a place....away from public n families eyes........ they should experess thier feeling to each other n hav completete trust n fatith in each other.... it sould be such dat no outside person/ family membr even if wants to brainwash their minds.... it will 100% be a failure....... 

i dnt think he will get to do want he wants..... he will ultimately enter politics.....  n in future it will a battle for power, money n more importantly gettin of the CM's post..... in short it will b a battle of bro v/s sis with both of them pitted against each other.... in their way to reach CM's post...... it will b the lust of that the power gives which will see might end up takin gud n bad decisions jst to quench their thirst that power gives........... n in the end it might be a fight of good v/s evil..... and  right v/s wrong........Shocked

I think chander, her mother n chander's dad will utimately convince alka.. n will push her into politics....... n den someting bad might happen to chander n alka will b left will no other way or route than to enter the politics......... ie in short alka who disgusted polictics.. who didnt want anythin to do wilth politics

read... its la.. ranbir kappor's character samar too says.. in the movie raajneeti... to indu)katrina...)... ki tum janthi ho.. ki main in sabse duur rahna chahtha tha... mein politics mein nahin aana chahtha tha..... tumne sahi kaha tha... is polics ki wajah se mein ne apa sab kuck kho diya.......

i feel in the end... wen the serial ends... alka might say somewat similar to these links.... she might say.. is politics ki wajah se(to ppl who forced her into politics in short her family...).... mein ne apna pyaar ko diya... apni khushiyaan hkho diya...... n mein ne hamesha kush rahne ka... la livin happily married life ka sapna kabhi sach nahin huya.... par to kya.... mein apne sapne in hazar ... crode hindustani bachoon ki dwara puura karoon gi.........ShockedEmbarrassed aur unke saat vo aainsaafi nahin hogi jo mere saat huva........

i hope i didnt bore u all with my long replies.......LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Yes , he is.He will plan chanders death , so can't be positive.
I don't think NNt will be successful.Alka is a very different girl. No chance of being brainwashed by NNt on this subject.
Seriously, i think she will.
I am  just guessing. When he will be back from dead i.e., surviving he factory  accident.
I don't think so. He gets motivated very easily.
To Complete chander's broken dream. i guess.

Edited by ozzy88 - 08 March 2011 at 6:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index