Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lol thnks for the videos "farhaan_4_shweta".. btw does anyone know wat film the song Shweta danced to is from?.. im sure Manoj or someone danced to it in Bigg Boss or i just heard it while watchin BB but i cant find the song anywhere...

Ps, when Shweta was dancing to the song, and the camera were giving far away shots of her didnt she kinda look like Aishwariya Rai?.. i had thought she slightly resembles her b4, but idk if its just me or someone else thinks so aswell
Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel x

lol thnks for the videos "farhaan_4_shweta".. btw does anyone know wat film the song Shweta danced to is from?.. im sure Manoj or someone danced to it in Bigg Boss or i just heard it while watchin BB but i cant find the song anywhere...

Ps, when Shweta was dancing to the song, and the camera were giving far away shots of her didnt she kinda look like Aishwariya Rai?.. i had thought she slightly resembles her b4, but idk if its just me or someone else thinks so aswell

Me too dunno anything abt dis song..πŸ˜•
Heard it 1st time nd i'm really liking it..πŸ˜› coz my sweetheart danced on it..πŸ˜†
Yeah maybe its a bhojpuri song.. bt i'm not so sure..πŸ˜•
Faraan92 thumbnail
Yup she is been compared to aishwariya alooot of times 4rm Kzk days wen Prerna married to Bajaj 1st time.. 4rm those days..πŸ˜†
Nd check dis video.. here again she is compared to aishwariya rai..😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsb-veKN5a4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
ashaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel x

its from yamla-pagla-deewana the deols film
Faraan92 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjEJ4YN5RiU[/YOUTUBE]
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice seing Shweta after Bigg Boss.. πŸ˜›

Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutestar

Nice seing Shweta after Bigg Boss.. πŸ˜›

Nd nice seeing to u too after alooong time..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved bharti-manish-ST's performance today!!! the bb4 act was great! πŸ‘πŸΌ the judges didnt give fair marks today they deserved more than 8s!!! cant believe thakur got 8 and 9 even though their act sucked!! 😑 kapil was ok but not a perfect act... but still he got 20!! πŸ˜•

ps. Archie was right about one thing... shweta is hotter than veena!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Faraan92 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9esrHuuh1N8[/YOUTUBE]

OMG my sweetheart is looking sooo soooo sexy..☺️ nd i simply loved her lines.. Veena ji aap kaisi hain: mai boht hi sexxy hun..🀣🀣🀣
Nd maine Aiiiiiiiiiiissshmit ki chaddiyaan dhoyiin hain..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

@nitu.. totally true.. archana was 100% right..πŸ˜†
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The episode was good. Acha laga Seema ko dekh kar bigg boss kay baad., cute lag rahi thee...also Dimpy.  Dolly acting was very goodπŸ˜ƒ bigg boss ki yad thaza hogayee. Shweta was looking beautiful but I don't know thora say lag raha tha kay shes over acting ( don't beat me for saying this πŸ˜›) And some of the jokes weren't funny and were more like dirty πŸ˜† 

haan but I agree the judges didn't give right marks... like Thukars act wasn't even all that and neither was Kapils act perfect but he got high marks ...πŸ€”