Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Rate the performances march 1 2011

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65MamtaBpigbelly4myfeetArushiBSSiddhi_Gauahargeous_NSanzMonaya4ever

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
loved Chang and Sushant's performances thye used the back ground dancers to the full advantage,again i felt chang was better than yana but again they were both marked the same,yana/salman's performance didn't appeal to me like sushant and chang's,i don't know why but i felt something was lacking also the transition of lifts were not done neatly.
mahi was ok liked the mirror part and ending was good.
my scores would have been
Chang/marishca-9
sushant-shampa-9(both there's and chang's was on the same level for me but they were both the best for me)
Yana/Salman-8
maahi-savio-7.5 (mostly for mahi)
again harsh scores but it was the semi final so who have to be 100% good.

i loved mahi's gupshup she's to funny....Chang singing was the high light for epsically the tumse milke aisa laga ..love that song and chang sung it beuatifull,loved madhuri singing too...was so nice.

next weeks challenge looks good,not it will be clear who is a strong dancer and who is weak because they have solo performances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Yana's performance was ok but not as good as Chang and not that much better than Mahi!! if Yana got 27 Mahi at least should have got 25! ... i think the judges r being harsh on Mahi and generous to Yana on purpose! Angry
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
yayyy as always shushant got highest wooohooo so happppy hopeeee shushant only win btw thnx for da rank sheeet
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Chang and marischa were the best today 

but i havet o say Yaana and salman were the most creative ive never ever seen anything like that before and i thought i was unbelievably creative I admit there were some transiton problems but if those had gone smoothly that would by far be the best today 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I liked Chang's performance the most!
Not that good but better than others!
9.5 for him!

Sushant was good but NOT the best as i always expect more on his side but i got disappointment this time! The song selection was good..Ha Ha..I always enjoy retro style so for me it was entertaining!
for sushant,  I am giving 9!
But at this stage of competition judges should have given some difficult dance forms, as this is NOT the beginning!  Anyways all the best to him for the Semifinals! I think it would be pleasure to watch Sushant and Yana giving solo performances as they rock as solo dancers!

SYana were ummmm,  well I liked them too! As madhuri said it was Inovative, like Malaika said it was looking good visually! The part when S lifted Y with the help of the other dancers was completely AWESOME! Good job, but overall performance was just OKAY! 
so I'll give them 8.5!

I couldn't catch Mahi as I was less interested in her dance! Stern Smile 
Anyways, all the best to her, { BTW does she need my wishes??LOLConfused }

Overall, Episode was 50-50!

LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierNisha_90

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the post! :)

Mahi and Savio: Man, I think this is really the most Mahi can do. :P As she herself said, she was totally enjoying her performance today. So I think this is the most she can do with her dancing. As much as I like her otherwise, she's clearly not cut out for this stuff. LOL And she should really stay away from those 'hot', sensuous types of movements...she just looks so awkward doing those. And is time toh khud uska hi idea tha to insert those kinds of steps in the performance. Hey bhagwan! *shakes head* LOL Otherwise, a pretty ok types performance...lol. I do like how she's getting more confident and khul ke dancing these days...but yeah she really can't dance much sadly. lol 

Chang and Marisha: Honestly this performance seemed like those award show stage performances to me. Not really competition level. They could've done some harder movements and stuff I guess. But anyways, I love how Chang was so energetic and totally into the performance! I've noticed this since yesterday's episode also, but Chang has been more energetic than Marisha even, in these past two performances of his! Gotta appreciate. 

Sushant and Shampa: Def. my favourite performance of the episode. I loved how this time these two were simply dancing. Not any concept/story or anything...well not much anyways. But it was just dance...so much of dance...and total stage PHAD dene wala dance it was!! It wasn't a completely 30 performance I would say based on Sushant and Shampa's own level. But the energy and spirit in this performance was totally amazing! These two made it so much fun, I felt like dancing along too!  I think these two really captured the true filmy, bollywood spirit the best! Chang and Marisha captured the spirit too actually, but these two had harder steps, better dance movements in their act. It was more competition level. Man you can totally see how Sushant is a on a totally different level from the other contestants! So talented this guy is! 

Yaana and Salman: The performance could've been better if they didn't mess up the transitions and stuff. I wish they would've done something more traditionally bollywood...or filmy or just fun types though. These two have already done so much of this western type of stuff. This was their chance to do something full out fun and filmy but it felt too repetitive and boring to watch for me. The whole using the red cloth was pretty creative though so I gotta give props there. But actual dance movements wise, I didn't really find this act too enjoyable. Also, I wish Salman would give more focus to Yaana in their performances. She always looks SO under confident in their performances! He should really make her dance more..maybe give her more solo moments so that she would get more confident! Right now of course she has her injury and everything...but still these days in general she looks too under-confident to me. 

Edited by cute2stay - 01 March 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaNisha_90

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Sushant and Chang had the best performances, loved both. I was disappointed in their scores, I expected perfect for both but I can understand with the finale nearing the judges will be tougher.

I was disappointed with Salman and Yana's, Salman was good but I felt like Yana was sloppy in her dance. She didn't put forward much effort as she usually does.

Mahi's performance was entertaining

Go to top