Love U Zindagi

Breif Written Update 27th Feb 2011

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Friends, how are you all doing? Here is Sunday's  Brief written update. Read and Enjoy!!

Kunal is driving back from the hostel after dropping off Geet, Juana, and Sam. He suddenly notices that Geet has left her wallet on the front seat. Kunal picks up the wallet and opens  It and find's a card which has Geet's details on it. Kunal takes the card out and reads Geet's name. 
He puts the card back inside and closes the wallet and drives off. Geet on the other side is thinking about Kunal, how she spins and how Kunal catches Geet in his  arms from falling. GeetRoop I think i have found him. 

Dhillon House 

Roop wakes up and sees Geet's and her photo together and smiles. And goes near the photo and says Geet ki Bachi how r u? I am sure that you really are not missing me. but how can i stay with out you  and that too for 8 months. Roop says to her self smile Roop. Geet's happiness is your happiness. 

Kunal comes to the Hostel and says Excuse me where is Miss geet's Dhillon room. Geet swings her hair and turns. Kunal is like Oh hi Geet, smile's and just stares at him Kunal smiles too. Kunal says hi Geet, Kunal says you left your purse in my car yesterday. Geet says i know Know  What!! I mean i knew that i had left my purse in your car. One minute let me just check that you haven't stolen any money Geet, I was just joking and both start to smile. 

this was my first time. i hope u guys like it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.  Very much appreciated.
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are gud Annie,(I suppose your name is Annie) Thanx for the update.
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!