India-Forums

Love U Zindagi
Love U Zindagi

Breif Written Update 27th Feb 2011

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends, how are you all doing? Here is Sunday's  Brief written update. Read and Enjoy!!

Kunal is driving back from the hostel after dropping off Geet, Juana, and Sam. He suddenly notices that Geet has left her wallet on the front seat. Kunal picks up the wallet and opens  It and find's a card which has Geet's details on it. Kunal takes the card out and reads Geet's name. 
He puts the card back inside and closes the wallet and drives off. Geet on the other side is thinking about Kunal, how she spins and how Kunal catches Geet in his  arms from falling. GeetRoop I think i have found him. 

Dhillon House 

Roop wakes up and sees Geet's and her photo together and smiles. And goes near the photo and says Geet ki Bachi how r u? I am sure that you really are not missing me. but how can i stay with out you  and that too for 8 months. Roop says to her self smile Roop. Geet's happiness is your happiness. 

Kunal comes to the Hostel and says Excuse me where is Miss geet's Dhillon room. Geet swings her hair and turns. Kunal is like Oh hi Geet, smile's and just stares at him Kunal smiles too. Kunal says hi Geet, Kunal says you left your purse in my car yesterday. Geet says i know Know  What!! I mean i knew that i had left my purse in your car. One minute let me just check that you haven't stolen any money Geet, I was just joking and both start to smile. 

this was my first time. i hope u guys like it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muah143x-Sundas-xMMBG-.Shriya.-KhatamKahani

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
No reply :(
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.  Very much appreciated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFan

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
You are gud Annie,(I suppose your name is Annie) Thanx for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFan

arniindia5 Senior Member
arniindia5
arniindia5

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index