Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
The episode starts off with Pashu slapping Rajan. All are shocked. Rajan says how dare Pashu slap him. Pashus says he should slap himself, how dare he slap his finance in front of so many people. Rajan leaves. Everyone consoles Nikita and Pashu. Dadaji tells Toasty to take Nikita home.

Back at the Chaturvedi house,
Tej is complaining that toasty is hurting him as she tries to heal his wound. Pashu says should I call the bowler who did this to you, so he can fix it. They all laugh. Tanya tries again and says sorry as she places he cloth on his wound. Prachin tell her to stop saying sorry. Tej is just acting. Tej says he's not. Prachin reminds him that  in their childhood, they would get hurt so many times and the wounds would be worse. Its true that Pitaji would hit them and then try to heal their wounds but no one would so lovingly take care of them. Tej asks if he is jealous.  Gyan says tell us the truth does it really hurt that much. Tej uses his hand to hid from Toasty and winks. All laugh.

Pashu asks where ved when. Gyan tells him that hes gone to the mandir to thank God for winning. Prachin says that he should be thanking Toasty, what a shot!. Dadaji agrees. He also thinks that Toasty family and friends where very helpful. This reminds Prachin of Dimple, he asks if she is really Toasty sister. ( oh god these two, but they are cute!). All are annoyed. He says even at the crease, she took up her personal problems. If she didnt stand there, we could have won the match so much earlier.. Pashu says we also could have won the match so much early if Dhoni played instead of you.  Prachin agrees and then realized his mistake. Pashu says, stop focusing on what didn't happy and be happy for what did happen. All laugh and agree.
Dadaji tells Toasty to say thank you to everyone. And Pashu says even your mom. Tej makes fun of how toasty mom plays cricket. Gyan makes fun of Nikita, saying she told the ball like its a bomb. all laugh. But pashu says she should get rid of the real bomb in her life Rajan. How dare he slap her. Toasty tells him not to worry. Pashu says call her and ask her how she is. Its about her marriage. Tej says no its better to see her in person. We'll go tomorrow.

Dadaji ask gyan and prachin which one of them is going to sleep with him. they both point at eachother. LOL Toasty says that they havent done their homework either. They say please not today. She says fine, they must be tired but tomorrow, they have to study its exam time. They both agree and salute their teacher. Tej tells them to take all the cricket stuff. All leave. Toasty does too but tej stops her and sings. ( he has a nice voice). Toasty says thank you. He says for what. She says for giving him such a cute family. He says that's fine but thank you isn;t enough, she should give him something else in return.Wink. She says shut up tej. Tej gets mad and says its a sin to talk cause its also shut up tej. He's not going to talk. Toasty laughs and tries to win him over. She says that she's lucky to have such an understanding husband that loves her a lot. I wish Nikita finds someone like that. Tej says she will. Time will tell. Right now she needs a friends but first we need to go to our room. I need to welcome you for all your thankyous. D'oh( what a loser lol).

Next Day at the Sharma house

Toastys dad asks toastys mom for the some cookies with the chai. She says sorry she forgot. She takes out the cookies and asks her husband to catch them. They all laugh. Dimple says seems liek cricket fever isnt over yet.  Toastys mom says yes, no matter what it was a good match, we had so much fun, we won and our daughter become a heroine. Toastys dad shes she became a heroine too, she got to do two bowls. He says it was clear she was imagining him when she was bowling. All her 24 years of anger came out. Toasty mom said if there was 24 years of anger, then why would she be here. Dimple agrees and says yah it would be like Rajan getting mad at everything. Toasty mom says yes Rajan is very disrepectful. Toasty dad agrees what he did was wrong but he is the boys side, so we can't say much. ( come one people its 2011).  Toasty mom says that's right, the girls side as to do everything, what kind of life do we ladies have. Our whole lives, until about 20,22 we are preped for a match. It doesn't matter how well we are preped for it, we will still be on the losing team because the match is fixed. The boys side always wins. If we are lucky they will love us and accept us, otherwise they wont because we are on the losing team anyways. ( wow deep). Toasty dad says no, its all up to fate.  Dimple says Toasty is so lucky right, Tej loves her and her whole family is so nice. Toasty dad thinks, it sure looks liek that, I hope it really is like that. who wrote that letter ( uh oh not the dad too!). Toastys mom ask if he wants califlower roti or potato roti. He asks do they really think Toasty is happy. All are shocked and ask what's wrong with him. He then says he wants muli roti( sorry I don't know the english word for muli lol)

At the Shop

Pashu gives Tej some money to deposit. He then tells Tej to go home and take Toasty to Nikitas. Tej says she's already there. He says why did you send Toasty by herself to Rajans house. Tej says but she will go to Nikita first and then go to Rajans if necessary. Pashu says omg you know she going to end up at Rajans. Tej stops and asks its nice to see him so worried about Nikita. Pashu says he knows the pain of  breaking up. aww Hug pashu.  He tells tej to call toasty.

Tej asks toasty where she is. She says market because she needed to get some stuff for the house. Tej says but Rajans mom is going to go crazy. Toasty says I don't think Rajan told his mom, cause if he did she would have done something by now. She was quite normal when talking to Nikkis mom.
Tej says okay and tell her to cross the street carefully. Toasty laughs and says she not a kid. They hang up. Pashu asks what happens. Tej says nothing will happen, Rajan is away for a few days.

Some random Street( has a cross so maybe a hospital?)

Matli and Toasty bump into each other. They apologize. Malti sees Toasty files in the auto and leaves to return them.

At the Chaturvedi house

Dadaji is calling for everyone.  Gyan and Prachin come. Dadaji asks what happened to his files. They ask what files. He says it doesn't matter, where are they. Gyan says prachin I told you, when you take stuff put it back in the right place. Prachin says I know, ever since Toasty bhabi came everythings in the right place. The pots are in the kitchen etc. Before everything was right in front of our eyes. now we need to go to the proper place. Dadaji gets mad and says this file has been in the cupboard for 2 years. Prachin says why does he need it all of a sudden now. Gyan asks yah why is he so worried. * Que Sad music* . Dadaji says it was my medical file. My xrays and stuff.

Back at what is most likely a hospital

Malti stops Toasty and returns the files. Toasty says thank you. The auto leaves. Toasty apologizes. Malti says its okay another auto will come. Toasty thanks her again as it would have been a huge problem is she lost these files.

Back at the house

Gyan says why did he remember the files after so long. Did we do something wrong. He says no no, it was jsut yesterday he was so mad at himself and he couldn't help the family out because of his stupid legs. aww dadaji Hug.  He says when you all needed me I couldn't help. I am such a burden. Gyan and Prachin comfort him and tell him not to say that.  They both hold on to him tightly. He says hes just tired of sitting on the wheel chair. hes bored he jsut want to catch a bus.  He removes his glasses and wipes a tear. He says why are we getting so sad over such small things. He asks them why they are still holding onto him so tightly. Are they scared that hes going to run away and leave them behind.  He says seriously if I could walk I would have beat them all in that match. I would have showed them. Next time we have this match I will ask the doctor is I can walk again. Who knows, maybe there is still some hope left, that I can walk again.

Back at the Hospital

Malti asks Toasty why she has the reports. Is she alright?  She says of course, this is actually her dadajis reports. She came to see the doctor about them. Malti asks what happened. She says a few years ago, because of an accident his two legs.... shes says never mind someone told me their is a good physiotherapist in this hospital. Matlis says what wrong with his legs. Toasty says they are weak, he can't stand on them.  Malti says if she doesnt mind, can she give her some advice. Toasty says sure. She says there is an Aryuvedic office close by. She should take her grandpa there. At that age, western medicine doesn't work well and there are more side effects. Toasty says is she a doctor. She says no, her parents didn't let her study that much but she goes their often. She deliver the food to that place. She has seen many people get healed there. She tells toasty to try it out at least once. Who knows it might work. Toasty says that's a good idea, she will go home and ask everyone. She asks Malti for her name. Malti tells her. Toasty is shocked.

Precap

Toasty dad is worried still. He wonders if Toasty knew about this and still married Tej. He confronts Toasty and asks her to tell the truth. He shows her the letter.

overall, good episode. The story is moving ahead nicely. It's clear Rajan and Nikita will be on a break  for a bit.  I wonder how Toasty will react tomorrow. Again please don't copy and paste this on other sites. It defeats the purpose of putting it on India Forums.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

simrangillMC4821shyamu2002Ramyasuecallysiaazminamrishisneha1pritiaggarwalasaharyapandey1BsankbalieAMSTbaas-tvdesigirl2010geetaawahiNAIKERsweetybahlpinky_1863coralnymph9nirleppannuspring567Only4DilishKenpachitherimsimsunitaakumarsriyapoojaaasaxena3ivanta29harish_kenfatsocloudzmiss_patel5aaabbbviraf4uk-kimyaFAMSshrutireddygr8ameetasingh4-Preetz--Swetha-CoCoa_19meghna2my_viewGauri22koptypspringsangelic8219hamzanuha...PARiNA...NimbuMirchiprnczcoolkitty_23anna44nycsweetiebsingapurynivedithashamiladventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 1st Update" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I really like the pace of this show. Atleast toasty has a chance to clear things with with her dad before he panics like sudha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much....Toasty dad is very understanding and loving father one can have. I am sure he will not makee a big deal out of this.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdadventure_gurl

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update!
I hope that no more problems arise between Tej & Toasty because she bumped into Malti

scinerd

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Love this show. Wish it was at an earlier time.

scinerd

meghna2

Goldie

meghna2

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
thank you so much.

scinerd

shrutireddygr8

shrutireddygr8

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.... Smile

scinerd

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.