Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:HisPerfectObsession#2||New thread Link:Pg155 (Page 97)

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

RESSSSS!

-EDIT-

Okayyyy SO! first off FINALLY you updated woman!  and 'soon' better come fastttt! LOL <3
back to the part

OMGGGG! this was a Great partt however there weren't any AR scenes :| BUT still I loved it!
aww i love Armaan's diary tehee! i love reading his thoughts about Riddhima..and slowly slowly he's changingg! and oohhh he be lovin those kisses LMFAOOO! but seriously DUDE, that scene was HOTT :| UGHH yeh Vicky kyun beech mein aajata haiii! ugh i hate himm -__- anywayss..I love Armaan! I hope he sees Riddhima's love for him! he needs to open his eyes now pssht! LOL
i wanna read the whole partttt! JALDI post soon babess <3 Muahhhhhhh!

Nomaaaa! Lmao! Yesh I finally updated. 'Soon' will HOEFULLY come fast LOL. :$ I'm glad you liked it! Armaan's a slow character -__- Let's see what happens in the future :P I will update soon ji :D x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

reserved :)

Thank god you updated Mel..its been reall LONG..i hope all is well :)

**Edited**

Okay, WOW. Loved the update and im glad we got to read something. And when will you update the rest...super soon i hope? lol But the part was good, though not any AR scenes but this was needed for us to understand the feelings and turmoil both are going through. And uggh im pissed of at Armaan FOR SURE. but again, his actions and feelings are justified, i cant expect him to be all goody good and changed this quickly, that would be unrealistic. So youre doing a great job at portraying both AR perfectly :) I can tell Armaan is already fallen for Riddhima, but for him to realize and understand that...........theres still a LONG LONG way.....hes in the state before the denial..lol And as for Riddhima, i feel bad for her but she should have realized that with Armaan..things are gunna be tough, and he will become hers but for that, shes going to have to change him..and as she said and realized that her innocence has definetely already changed him a bit..just a bit more..and hed be our perfect cute armaan :) LOL And as for Vicky..grrr...peer pressure is just uggh! Hes such an ass, i hope him and Vivek go die ..hope they fall off a cliff..infact, make Armaan push them..but im sure that will take some time..still lots more to come ;) And cant wait!

And what does Super soon mean?..a day...more days?...a few hours?..MINUTES?Big smile loll

Take care! and yeah IF can be weird sometimes, its happened to me but i just kept trying lool..and then it had to let me in..haha!

Aiite update soon Mel :)

Hii Devu! <3 Hope you're good! 

ROFL So I'm finally replying to you :P Before I reply I just wanna say I love reading your comments LOL Especially when you add the humour in between, it brings a smile onto my face! 

Well after so much of AR in the previous parts and the events that took place it was important to show AR having time out from each other and thinking through everything. Will try and add AR scenes in the next part though :$ Yeah it WILL take time for Armaan to change and most importantly realise that he has changed because of Ridhima without any doubts. LMAO I will take the 'cliff' part into consideration for sure. LOL So don't be surprised if that really happens :P

Thank youuus for the comment! AH I-F was being a big pain and I'm glad it's working normally again. I hope it works fine from now on. :D x
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Why would you update when I haven't edited my comment on the prev comment yet Ermm MORE kaam for me now psht I kid I know ppl would BOMB your dabba :P Ok I reserve this dabba for current part :D 

First off - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1627483&PID=40613910&#40613910 I updated my comment :D WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =))

As for this update :| HMMM if you are gonna call this part your bad part then erm I dont have a problem reading bad parts every time you update kameeni -_- this was so good! It was a GREAT build up to the meat of the part and I am excited about that! OH God stop making me sympathize with Riddhima :| It's an alien feeling me no likey HMPH! Armaan oh I can never hate him LOL He is so conphuuuuzed though usually it's Riddhima LOL And Mr. Vicky I wants to kill that ullu ka patha psht! I await your next update and shall edit my comment :D

Why would I update when you haven't edited your previous comment? Because I'm cool like that :D Thank youuuus for the comment! I ij glad you liked it even though I think it was crap -_- And I gotta agreeeee Armaan's an idiot for sure :P 

Thank you Heart
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

yay u finally updated. i was sick in bed and just scrolling through IF on my ipod when i saw that u had updated..best treat ever :)
so armaan does feel strongly towards her..hopefully vivek and all dont ruin anything.
cant wait for u to continue will wait :)

I hope you're better now! :) I wouldn't say Armaan feels for her strongly yet, 'cause he hasn't exactly given a name to this feeling! Will cont soon! x
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samiyah258

OMG finally I'm getting a chance to read your FF.. I read the 1st part and it's amazingg!!!
I'm sorry for my really really late reply :(  I know you told me about your FF but I had too many assignments and all pending so I couldn't at that time!
But I just started read it and I loveee it :)

Soo I have tons of catching up to do!

I love the concept it's different and cute! And I'll stop commenting now because I really really want to read what happens in the 2nd part rofl sooo I'll write you a HUGEEEEEE comment in a couple of days when I literally catch up with this thread!

So in advance I'm telling you, get ready to read a really longgggggggggggggg reply from me :)

Hey Samiyah!

Thank you so much! LOL It's OK about the late reply, I understand! <3 ROFL I shall be waitings for your comment. Embarrassed x
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

man both of them are very good at locking away their feelings from each other! but at least they both know they are feeling something special! ufff this vicky is a problem! this influence he has on armaan is not good! cant wait to see what happens next! continue soon!

YES they are definitely locking up their feelings inside and in a way they both are justified. I will update soon! <3
TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

very small part but relly nice! 
nice to know that armaan is feeling something special for her too, but im a bit disapointed that he is going back to the club...i would have hoped he stayed with her trying to make it up to her or something...
trying to get her to not be indifferent u know what i mean?

anyways cont soon!

LOVED IT!

There is a reason why he's going back to the club, something is gonna happen soon. :$ You'll have to read on to find out what though :D Don't worry they will soon resolve the problem and start afresh soon! x

Hazel-eye

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhika_ksg

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy U finally updatedBig smile
The part was reallly gud...I loved reading armaan's diary entry cause it clears so many things bout hw he behaves and stuff...all the unanswered questions get answered reading his diary cause we knw exactly wats in his heart...pshhhhh there werent any AR moments but i knw u couldnt have shwn them nw anyways lol...would be eagerly waiting for the next part...continue soon

Thaaank youuuu Siddhi! <3 Yesh I hope Armaan's diary answered some of your questions though there are still a few things which you will get to know soon. AR moments, I miss them too :( But I can't keep showing AR it would be illogical na :( x

Hazel-eye

Go to top